Sign in to follow this  
flesk

Video Game Deals

They're all Steam keys too. They're totally DRM-free. There's no reason why they can't include them as well. Stupid.

Indeed. Humble has really dropped since its first days. Besides bundles with games I REALLY want, I've been ignoring them for a while now. Only ones I've gotten were the Star Wars ones.

Besides bundles with games I REALLY want, I've been ignoring them for a while now.
Yup.

They're all Steam keys too. They're totally DRM-free. There's no reason why they can't include them as well. Stupid.

It really is strange, since all of the games (minus Poker Night at the Inventory) that they already have up there in this bundle are on GOG.com, so it's not like there is a problem with allowing DRM-free versions from the franchise holders.

I already own all of Telltale's games on Steam (and most of them, save for Game of Thrones (and Poker Night, obviously), on GOG.com for that matter), but I'd pick up this bundle if I could get the games DRM-free through the Humble store.

This seems like a good bundle. For 1.99 you get:

Lichdom: Battlemage

theHunter: Primal

Contagion

Year Walk

DISTRAINT

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Dustforce DX

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord

Giana Sisters: Dream Runners

Indeed. Humble has really dropped since its first days. Besides bundles with games I REALLY want, I've been ignoring them for a while now. Only ones I've gotten were the Star Wars ones.
It's a natural consequence of them doing multiple overlapping bundles in multiple categories as well as having a store (actually multiple) with their own sales, and not taking their sweat time between some really good indie bundles like how they started out...

Year Walk is worth 1.99 alone I think. It is a strange quick game. Great to play at night or near halloween.

Smiles

And in a single stroke of genius, the extra games added to the Telltale Bundle excludes Tales of Monkey Island, arguably their best title.

And in a single stroke of genius, the extra games added to the Telltale Bundle excludes Tales of Monkey Island, arguably their best title.

Misread that. Yeah. No Monkey or old Sam and Max. Odd.

Though it doesn't say so, Broken Age includes the soundtrack on Humble Bundle.

I just bought Arkham Knight Premium Edition for $10 from cdkeys.com. No room to install it, though. Have to beat other games first. Sigh.

If somone missed it, a pretty good deal at Humble Bundle, with The Very Positive Bundle. 

https://www.humblebundle.com/very-positive-bundle

$1
Super Mega Baseball
Deadly Tower of Monsters
They Bleed Pixels

BTA
Hackney
Crashlands
UnderRail

$10
Stephen's Sausage Roll
Curious Expedition

GOG are having their summer sale now, and you get the pretty well received Rebel Galaxy for your first purchase. 

I did not like Rebel Galaxy at all. It's one of the few games I've refunded actually. >.>

I would take it, when it's free :). 

My hope for it, is that it will play somewhat similiar to the old Sid Meier's Pirates. There aren't enough games like that out now.