Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
flesk

Video Game Deals

Already had Fallout on there and now I can play Fallout 2 without having to find the damn disc.

You'll probably want to grab Fallout 1/2/Tactics off of GOG while you can, because it appears to be likely that GOG will have to remove the Fallout games from their store soon.

Anyone know what the offers are inside the presents? I don't really wanna waste it on something I don't want.

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 80% off Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition.

The Weekend Deal is 75% off Strike Suit Zero.

Get Games

Could of pretty good deals.

- 79% off Dishonored: Complete Edition

- 50% off Scribblenauts Unmasked

Here's the rest of their offers, none of which are anywhere near as impressive as those two.

Gamefly

Winter Sale, Day 7.

Indie Gala

Enjoy some holiday deals that you won't buy because the Indie Gala site is awful and the deals aren't all that great.

Humble Bundle

Here's the... y'know what? It's the Ludicrously Random Bundle. Not typing the REAL name out. Go see why.

$1+ Tier

- Zeno Clash

- Zeno Clash 2

- Killing Floor

- Dwarfs!?

$6+ Tier

- Rock of Ages

- Rising Storm

Also, the Humble Store started having a sale without telling anyone. Nothing especially notable to my eyes, but hey ho.

Daily Royale

Remember this from yesterday? Remember I said the site was to post a new deal every day? Well, that's what was supposed to happen, but it's still showing Strike Suit Zero, and will be until Saturday. So the name DAILY Royale is basically just a great big lie.

...awesome.

The Humble Store has random sales. Usually a decent deal on one game and a few others at 25% off. So far, the "one game"s have been nothing really noteworthy. Games that everybody has had numerous chances to own already.

The one game this time? Retro City Rampage. Case in point.

You'll probably want to grab Fallout 1/2/Tactics off of GOG while you can, because it appears to be likely that GOG will have to remove the Fallout games from their store soon.

This is Interplay giving Bethesda the finger. Interplay loses publishing rights at the end of 2013.

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 75% off The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, to which I can but laugh.

ShinyLoot

These guys are having a sale. Random games at, I'm sorry to say, prices I've frequently seen beaten.

Bundle Stars

Enjoy the Wars of Ages Bundle. £2.55/$3.50 gets you:

- King's Bounty: The Legend (Steam, PC / Mac)

- Fantasy Wars (Steam, PC)

- Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades (Steam, PC)

- XIII Century: Gold (Steam, PC)

- Theatre of War (Steam, PC)

- Men of War (Steam, PC)

- Death to Spies: Gold (Steam, PC)

- Earth 2140 (Steam, PC / Mac)

FireFlower

Minor sale on the Cognition series and Face Noir.

Get Games

Ready for another Get Loaded deal? Two Sega titles for £6/$8. Not gonna list them, but if you don't already own Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, get it. NOW.

Oh, and there's also 80% off Tomb Raider: Survivor, inc ase you don't already own it. Which you probably do. So whatever.

Gamefly

Winter Sale, Day 8.

Seriously, who doesn't own Serious Sam by this point?

Also, missed this first time round. There's a bunch of Build-a-Bundle things from big-name publishers. Take a look!

- 2K Games (3 for £14 / 4 for £18 / 5 for £21)

- EA (3 for £15 / 4 for £18 / 5 for £20)

- Rockstar (3 for £14 / 4 for £16 / 5 for £18)

- Squeenix (3 for £8 / 4 for £10 / 5 for £12)

- Ubisoft (3 for £20 / 4 for £25 / 5 for £30)

- Valve (3 for £9 / 4 for £11 / 5 for £13)

Finally, there's sales on specific publishers as well. There's 1C Company, Daedelic Entertainment, Digital Devolver and Rebellion. Most of these have been in the Winter Sale Daily Deals, but whatever.

I think I might pick that one up.

Note that it's only available in the UK, Europe (except France (suck it Frenchies)) and Australia.

Can someone provide a link to that Squeenix thing? Think I might give it a go as well, if only to have stuff to give to other people :P

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 75% off.. the GTA: San Andreas and GTAIV pack? The hell?

Gamefly

Winter Sale, Final Day. Mostly, if not entirely, repeats of old deals, but they were actually pretty good deals, so that's fine with me.

Chances are though that we won't see deals this good again from Gamefly for a while, if at all. :(

If you're curious, here's the full list of games on sale at the moment. Take a look - some great stuff buried there.

IndieGameStand

Latest game from these guys is Airship Dragoon - "Hardcore Turn-Based Steampunk Squad Tactics In The Old School Style Of Julian Gollop's X-Com And Laser Squad." (so no relationship to Panzer Dragoon, sadly).

Beat the average (currently $1.68) to get a map pack, giving you 50% more maps.

Steam

Here's a better Two-Day Deal: 75% off Postal 2 Complete, a game I whole-heartedly recommend if you're looking to blow off some steam.

Or if you're looking to piss on Gary Coleman.

Or smash someone's head with a baseball bat.

Or take on the Taliban.

Killjoy.

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 50% off Typing of the Dead: Overkill, which is actually cheaper elsewhere! It's currently 66% off at GamersGate. I'm useful!

Can't see any Week-Long deals - unless you count Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure, which I'm going to keep pushing until you buy it.

Bundle Stars

Here's the Urban Guerilla Bundle, featuring 5 never-before bundled games!*

£2.20 / $2.99 gets you:

- APB Reloaded (Stackable Premium Pack)

- Arena Wars 2 (Steam, PC)

- Coniclysm (Steam, PC)

- Governor of Poker 2 Premium Edition (Steam, PC)

- Prime World: Defenders (Steam, PC / Mac)

- Clickr (Steam, PC)

Gamefly

The build-a-bundles must have gone down well, because Sega's getting in the act with two of them - one for classic games and one for more recent 'hits'.

Daily Royale

Hey, a new deal! That lasts for three days!

...not really got the hang of this 'daily' thing, have they?

Whatever. Latest deal is 70% off NASCAR The Game 2013.

*They've never been bundled before for a reason.

Killjoy.

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 50% off Typing of the Dead: Overkill, which is actually cheaper elsewhere! It's currently 66% off at GamersGate. I'm useful!

Thanks! That is useful! I've been waiting for this game to go on sale again since I missed the launch sale, and this is even better

Get Games Go

Two deals for you.

- 90% off the Serious Sam Complete Pack (that's every single game in the series)

- 66% off The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Legendary Edition (that's the game + all three DLC packs)

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 75% off Bully: Scholarship Edition.

Midweek Madness Deals:

- 80% off Just Cause 2 (to celebrate the multiplayer mod going live)

- 50% off Starter Packs in War Thunder

Been a little busy today, can't imagine why, so I missed this one earlier.

Humble Bundle

Here's the Humble Bundle 8 - PC and Android

All of the following are on PC, Mac, Linux and Android.

$1+ tier:

- Little Inferno

- Gemini Rue

- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome

- Jack Lumber

$3.94+ tier:

- Hero Academy

- Anomaly 2

I'm tempted by the first tier, but I'll wait and see what bonus games unlock for the higher tier before buying.

GOG

GOG just started a 24 hour Solstice Festivmas, which is a reprise of all of the offers during the winter sale so far. Makes me feel less guilty about having forgotten about updating this thread with the offers and community choices.

They have also changed the way the three special deals work. Before you had to make a blind choice between three categories (Timeless Classics, Brave New World and Random Magic). Now you get to see the games in advance, but instead the surprise is how big the discount is.

Another boring bundle, btw. you can buy tier 1 anytime and add just the difference once tier 2 looks convincing to you.

Steam

Today's ONE-Day Deal is 75% off Shadow Warrior, just in case you'd rather have it on Steam than GOG.

The fact it's only a one-day sale is a pretty good indicator that the Winter Sale will start tomorrow, I'd say. Eep!

ShinyLoot

A bunch of franchises are on offer in the leadup to Christmas. Nothing too special, if I'm honest.

Get Games

You'll love this.

- 80% off Aliens: Colonial Marines + the Season Pass. STILL not worth it.

- 50% off Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut. Make sure you get the unofficial patch!

Gamefly

Get 50% off any EA game, and get C&C: Red Alert 3 for free. Doesn't work when buying DLC, so that's me out.

Sign in to follow this