Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
flesk

Video Game Deals

Indie Gala

Latest bundle from these guys is the Fire & Sword Bundle. $4.49 for the next 7 hours, then it goes up to $5.

- Leviathan Warships

- Mount & Blade

- Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword

- War of the Roses: Kingmaker

- Sengoku

IndieGameStand

Latest game from these guys is Inescapable a Metroidvania styl- oh, that's all you need to know? OK then :)

Indie Royale

Does anyone still care about these guys? Whatever, here's the Debut 9 Bundle, featuring a bunch of games you've never heard of (so I won't bother listing them) and aren't on Steam, so nobody gives a rat's arse about them.

Inescapable was a featured on IndieGameStand recently. It's been getting mixed reviews though, so it's probably not worth it for that alone.

Oh, I put Leviathan Warships as two separate games by mistake.

My bad.

...or at least, it WOULD be if you guys had pointed it out. Which you didn't. So now it's EVERYONE'S mistake! Woo!

featuring a bunch of games you've never heard of

I generally hate when you say this, but damn I've actually not heard of any of these.

That's frightening.

I've heard of two of them. I'm more indie than you! I win! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

GOG

The latest sale from these guys is the Nordic Nights Weekend Promo, which is up to 60% off a bunch of stuff from Nordic Games.

Lot of good stuff there, so check it out.

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 80% off Retro City Rampage

Gamefly

Enjoy 75% off the Total War series.

Get Games

Time for another Get Loaded, this time featuring 5 indie titles for £5 / €6 / $7.50.

The main problem with this one is finding 5 titles you want (or don't already own). So... yeah. Not that great, all told.

Other deals from these guys:

- Up to 75% off various Extra-Terrestrial themed games

- Up to 75% off the XCOM series (note the lack of a hyphen)

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 90% off Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten

Get Games

Couple of deals for the weekend.

- 75% Borderlands 2: GotY Edition (although the page is for the Mac edition, the site'll give you a Steam code which works fine on PCs)

- Up to 75% off select Warner Bros. Titles (no Barkman: Arkham games, sadly)

- Up to 70% off the Might and Magic: Heroes series

- 66% off Typing of the Dead: Overkill, with 50% off the DLC.

Indie Gala

The Indie Gala January Bundle has unlocked its third game - Shadows: Price for our Sins, what I believe to be a hidden object game.

Yay.

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 75% off Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves

Here's your Weeklong Deals, which includes Gravity Badge-ZOD DAMMIT, I KEEP SEEING THIS GAME EVERYWHERE!

IndieGameStand

The latest deal from these guys is Spud's Quest, a Kickstarter-funded game (uh...) that takes inspiration from Dizzy's Quest and Metroid.

Beat the average (currently $1.37) to get an artbook and the OST.

Indie Gala

These guys have a new, terrible bundle - the Fantasy Bundle.

Pay what you want over $1 for Fantasy Wars, or beat $5 for NecroVisioN and NecroVisioN: Lost Company. Or don't - that's probably a better option.

Alternatively, you can get 75% off Jack Keane 2, which I DO recommend :)

GOG

These guys have a classic gem promo: 80% off [urlhttp://www.gog.com/news/classic_gem_promo_the_7th_guest_the_11th_hour]The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour[/url] (though 11th wasn't all that great, so why they're calling it a 'classic gem' is beyond me).

There's apparently going to be a MASSIVE sale tomorrow, so keep your eyes open for that as well.

GOG

These guys have a classic gem promo: 80% off [urlhttp://www.gog.com/news/classic_gem_promo_the_7th_guest_the_11th_hour]The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour[/url] (though 11th wasn't all that great, so why they're calling it a 'classic gem' is beyond me).

Classic gem is probably more marketable than forgettable shit.

GamersGate

I either missed this last night or the e-mail got sent [del]at like 2 in the morning my time[/del] like 20 minutes before I woke up.

- Up to 75% off the Total War series

- 75% off the Torchlight series

- 75% off Sleeping Dogs and its DLC (Ones with new missions: The Year of the Snake, Zodiac Tournament, Nightmare in North Point, The Street Racer Pack)

- 70% off Aldorlea's RPG titles (which are still overpriced, but whatever)

Big one today.

Steam

Today's Two Day Deal is 33% off Kenshi

The Midweek Madness deals:

- 60% off Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition and Shadow Warrior Classic: Redux (NO EXCUSES)

- 50% off Game Dev Tycoon

GOG

That sale I mentioned is now on, so go check out the DRM-Free Time Machine Sale, which has rules I can't even begin to fathom.

Seriously, not a clue.

Bundle Stars

Remember that naff FPS Warriors Bundle these guys did? Guess what - they've learned their lesson! Here's the FPS Warriors 2 Bundle!

£2.88 / $3.99 gets you...

- Nuclear Dawn

- Hard Reset Extended Edition

- Painkiller: Black Edition

- Painkiller Overdose

- AirBuccaneers

- Zeno Clash 1

- Zeno Clash 2

- Chaser

Some SERIOUSLY good games in there, so I highly recommend it if you don't already own most of the games (like I do, frowny face).

Daily Royale

The first of this week's three deals (finally sussed how these guys work) is 75% off Epigenesis.

Gamefly

Up to 70% off Ubisoft titles, all of which use uPlay, so don't say you weren't warned.

Indie Gala

The Indie Gala January Bundle has unlocked its final game and it's... VELVET ASSASSIN, that game you all already own but have completely forgotten about because it's shockingly average. Yay?

If you still want the bundle, it's only live for about 40 more hours, so grab it quick. Serious, Deadly Premonition is worth the price of admission alone.

Humble Bundle

Three books have been added to the Humble Audiobook Bundle, but it's still nothing to do with games so I have absolutely no idea why I'm even mentioning it in a thread dedicated to deals on video games. Just got caught up in the moment, I guess.

GOG

That sale I mentioned is now on, so go check out the DRM-Free Time Machine Sale, which has rules I can't even begin to fathom.

Seriously, not a clue.

The whole thing just drives me away, honestly. I don't want to be under pressure to buy video games.

At least Humble Bundle gives you a week and Steam generally gives you a full day to consider the purchase.

Bundle Stars

Remember that naff FPS Warriors Bundle these guys did? Guess what - they've learned their lesson! Here's the FPS Warriors 2 Bundle!

£2.88 / $3.99 gets you...

- Nuclear Dawn

- Hard Reset Extended Edition

- Painkiller: Black Edition

- Painkiller Overdose

- AirBuccaneers

- Zeno Clash 1

- Zeno Clash 2

- Chaser

Some SERIOUSLY good games in there, so I highly recommend it if you don't already own most of the games (like I do, frowny face).

i like fps games but i don't own any of these so it seems like a pretty legit deal. thanks for the tip.

Amnesia The Dark Descent is 90% off on GOG for a few hours as part of their DRM-Free Time Machine Sale.

Edit: sale is over.

Oh, speaking of - I finally managed to figure out how this stupid sale of theirs is supposed to work. Whenever a game pops up, it comes with a 90 minute timer, and each person viewing the site gets the option of either taking or adding a second to the timer.

Why? I DON'T KNOW. But there you go.

Humble Bundle

The latest bundle from these guys is actually game-related, yay. It's the Codemasters Bundle! Woo!

$1+ Tier

- Overlord

- Overlord: Raising Hell DLC

- Operation Flashpoint: Red River

- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

- Rise of the Argonauts

$6+ Tier

- DiRT Showdown

- DiRT 3

- Overlord II

IndieGameStand

The latest game from these guys is Multilytheus.

Beat the average (currently $1.39) to also get some wallpapers and a demo of Pharaoh's Dance.

GOG

Want a less confusing sale from these guys? Try the Wargaming Weekend. A bunch of games about war, 70% off.

Indie Gala

Enjoy some Steam Games with a variety of discounts.

Steam

Today's Two Day Deal is 75% off Guacamelee! Gold Edition

Daily Royale

The fourth of three deals this week (so much for me getting the hang of this!) is 70% off FootLOL: Epic Fail League

Get Games

Here's the weekend deals.

- Up to 75% off the Bioshock series

- 75% off 'classic' Tomb Raider games (ie: the Crystal Dynamic ones before the recent reboot)

- Up to 75% off Ubisoft Shooters

Bamefly

Get up to 50% off Early Access Indie titles.

Sign in to follow this