Sid Meier's Ace Patrol

Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies

Sid Meier's Ace Railroads!

Beat the average:

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V: God and Kinds DLC

Pay $15 or more

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC

There also isn't any next week stuff that's mentioned on the page, so it probably will be like the DF bundle where what you see is what you get.

So I got the beat the average since I never got around to trying the Civ games (the last overhead strategy game I played was Age Of Mythology). Still I payed 25 cents for humble and the rest to charity since 2K is doing fine and the charity seems nice. And for those wondering about the *sigh*, at this point though I'm starting to doubt that the "humble" brand will ever go back to focusing on indie games at this point. Sure they sometimes will still have indie bundles every now and again, but it seems at this point that the focus will always be on quality bundles above drm-free gaming or quality indie game bundles.

Bit busy at the moment (TWAU Ep 2 launch and all), so forgive me if I'm rather curt today.

Steam

Daily Deal: 50% off Agarest: Generations of War

Midweek Madness:

- 60% off Don't Starve

- 75% off Wargame: Airland Battle

IndieGameStand

Latest deal is Reversion Episodes 1 & 2.

Beat the average ($1.58) for concept art, the OST in OGG format and some wallpapers from Episode 3.

Daily Royale

Latest Deal: 75% off Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny

Gamefly

Save up to 75% on select Capcom titles

Here's my experience with Civ:

Civilization -- awesome

Civilization II -- even more awesome

Alpha Centauri -- best Civ game ever

Civilization III -- meh

Civilization IV -- a vast improvement over III, good balance, possibly my favourite after Alpha Centauri

Civilization V -- meh (haven't tried the DLC)

Steam

Today's Two-Day Deal is 75% off the last good Sim City, SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition.

Daily Royale

The second deal of the week is 50% off Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold - Episode I: Quest for a Longer Title.

Indie Gala

The latest bundle from these guys is the Interstellar Bundle. Go buy it. Like, right now.

No, seriously. Don't wait to see what's in it, just go buy it.

...fine.

$1+ Tier

- Cubicity

- Interstellar Marines (Early Access)

- Rush Bros.

$6+ Tier (which is reduced to $3.99 for the first 12 hours)

- Beast Boxing Turbo

- Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves

- Interstellar Marines: Spearhead Edition

- PixelJunk™ Shooter

I cannot recommend Interstellar Marines highly enough, which is why I told you to go buy it. It's a great little game and once they implement the single player campaign I'm sure it'll quickly become one of my favourite games EVAR, so... yeah. Go support them.

Indie Gala

The latest bundle from these guys is the Interstellar Bundle. Go buy it. Like, right now.

They are having serious server issues right now. The store is down from time to time and their email-sender doesn't send out emails.

F**k's sake. The ONE time I tell people to buy a bundle, and people CAN'T buy it.

FREE QUALITY GAME ALERT! FREE QUALITY GAME ALERT!

http://giveaways.bundlestars.com/

PID keys are being given away. FOR FREE!!!

if you're still reading this, GO GET IT NOW!

Pid is pretty cool and has some of the most interesting boss battles I can remember in a platformer. It also looks like a game that invites the player to explore the game world and discover hidden star constellations, but since you play a pudgy little boy with the controls to match, there's very little incentive to do so. It also doesn't help that the only real weapon you get against some of the enemies is a very limited amount of bombs, which you're supposed to lob in a short arc to hit fast moving enemies. It can get annoying as hell, since you also only can take a few hits before dying. There is a generous amount of checkpoints though and the game looks really nice, so I'd still recommend giving it a shot. Definitely worth getting for free.

Ooo, I like free stuff...

Indie Royale

You may vaguely remember these guys as they who used to be cool and interesting, but nowadays have run out of interesting stuff to put in their bundles. Well, they managed to get some interesting stuff for once, 'cause here's the Mixer Bundle. £3.18 or more gets you:

- Alien Spidy

- The Journey Down: Chapter 1

- Miner Wars 2081

- Dollar Dash

- Duke Nukem

- Duke Nukem II

- Cherry Tree High Comedy Club

- Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre

- Final Slam 2

- Party of Sin

Steam

Today's Two Day Deal is 75% off Blood Knights

The weekend deals:

- 50% off Democracy 3

Groupees

These guys usually have interesting stuff, and their latest, the Be Mine 11 Bundle, is no exception!

Pay whatever you want (as long as it's at least a dollar) for:

- Grimm

- Infected: The Twin Vaccine

- ÆRENA - Clash of Champions (Early Access)

- Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe

- Redshirt

- Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

- IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

...hell of a bundle, and worth it for Grimm alone.

Not sure if it's worth mentioning, since I'm sure we all already own all of these, but...

Humble Bundle

It's the Double Fine bundle. :)

$1+ Tier

- Psychonauts

- Costume Quest

- Stacking

$6+ Tier

- Brutal Legend

$16.74+ Tier

- Spacebase DF-9 (Early Access)

Steam

You may have noticed I only mentioned one Weekend Deal earlier. Well, that's because the other didn't go live until a couple of minutes past 6, and I was well beyond caring by that point. BUT, since Steam has finally sent me an e-mail reminding me that a game on my wishlist is on sale (some 4 hours after it actually went on sale - nice and timely there), I might as well pass it on.

In short: 50% off Borderlands 2 and a bunch of its DLC, since it's got a LOT.

...oh, and it's free-to-play all weekend. Should probably have opened with that. Oh well.

Pid giveaway from BundleStars on Facebook:

1. Go to Facebook

2. Find "FREE Steam key for Pid"

3. Like

4. Get your key

BlinkBundle

These guys are new, but their first bundle is pretty great. It's the Something for Everyone bundle, with:

$2+ Tier

- Gnomoria

- Sideway New York

- Light of Altair

- Archon Classic

- I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

$5+ Tier

- Blockland

- Eldritch

- Lilly Looking Through

- Mutant Mudds Deluxe

- InFlux

- Hero of the Kingdom

- Astro Tripper

All are Steam keys, and there's about four days left to buy it.

Awesome bundle. If I didn't already have the main games I wanted from it, I'd be buying it in a shot. Subscribed to their newsletter, at any rate. Good find!

Steam

Today's Two Day Deal is 75% off How to Survive

Daily Royale

OK, so they've got FOUR deals a week now. Whatever.

The fourth deal is 80% off Knytt Underground

Get Games

Here's the list!

- Up to 85% off the Company of Heroes series

- Up to 75% off the Far Cry series (warning: uPlay involved)

- 80% off Just Cause 2

- 75% off Sleeping Dogs and DLC (story-based DLC: Nightmare in North Point, Year of the Snake, Zodiac Tournament... y'know what? Just get the DLC collection as well. WAY easier that way.)

Picked up the Blink Bundle and Knytt Underground. Both great deals, and the former is incredible! I love the little animations all over the bundle page. :D

EDIT: HOLY CRAP you can play a Pong clone in the homepage banner on the Blink Bundle site! :D :D

Sign in to follow this