Dreamcast Collection

NiGHTS into Dreams

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

DLC -

Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul DLC

Miles' Tactic DLC for Football Manager 2015

BTA for:

Empire: Total War

Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West (Mouthful!)

More added in the future.

$12 for:

Total War: Shogun 2 - The Fall of the Samurai

$50 for:

ibtB75i.jpg

This badass shirt

Also, for the next 24 hours, Alien: Isolation is 50% off in the Humble Store.

In case you guys weren't aware, the Steam sale has kicked off. Today's deals include The Stanley Parable, FTL, Age of Mythology and Battleblock Theater (at 90% off! NO EXCUSES!).

The weekend deal (or one of them, anyway) is going to be half-price on a bunch of Disney games. Which is weird, because they're live now. And went live yesterday, in fact. Bizarre.

Including Tron 2.0, which you should all go and buy because it's freakin AMAZING.

Now if they could actually get the Lego Star Wars games to go on sale at some point, I might actually buy the bloody things.

Hey GoG has another free game. Scroll trough their Deals to find a free copy of Age Of Wonders.

Like anyone are going to play that game after they have added it to their accounts. :P

I know you like adventure games, so do I, and today we’re having some great deals on a bunch of adventures. And The Perfidious Petrol Station is free.

Other notable offers:

AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo - 85% off

Deponia 1-3 + Complete Journey - 72-89% off

Gold Rush! Classic - 66% off

Red Johnson’s Chronicles - 75% off

Richard & Alice - 75% off

Sinking Island - 75% off

Still Life 1-2 - 80% off

Syberia - 80% off

Tony Tough - 75% off

I know you like adventure games, so do I, and today we’re having some great deals on a bunch of adventures. And The Perfidious Petrol Station is free.

Other notable offers:

AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo - 85% off

Deponia 1-3 + Complete Journey - 72-89% off

Gold Rush! Classic - 66% off

Red Johnson’s Chronicles - 75% off

Richard & Alice - 75% off

Sinking Island - 75% off

Still Life 1-2 - 80% off

Syberia - 80% off

Tony Tough - 75% off

Check out Perfidious Petrol Station - I thought it was a lot of fun.

Plus, y'know... free.

Hey GoG has another free game. Scroll trough their Deals to find a free copy of Age Of Wonders.

Like anyone are going to play that game after they have added it to their accounts. :P

Hey! That game is second only to HoMM3 in it's genre. It's good, and the play-by-mail feature is awesome! That said, I already owned it on disc x2 (one copy bought when it was new, one copy came with a computer later on) and on steam, so this is the fourth copy of that game I own.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/45894/

For fans of FMV based adventure games, the Tex Murphy Series (excluding the new one, which was a part of a previous humble bundle a while ago) is right now availible for 4.49 on steam, as a part of the night dive studios bundle.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/42723/

Also for those who missed the humongous entertainment humble bundle, they are also on sale again: 30 games for $25 is not bad at all in my book; particularly for people who have younger family members that love adventure games

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/nightdive

Here's a link to the rest of the deals, such as System Shock 2 for 99 cents. Definitely an fps classic, but as someone who didn't play it until recently (warning: unpopular opinions incoming) I found the extremely clunky ui to make the game borderline unplayable nowadays during some points.

Here's a link to the rest of the deals, such as System Shock 2 for 99 cents. Definitely an fps classic, but as someone who didn't play it until recently (warning: unpopular opinions incoming) I found the extremely clunky ui to make the game borderline unplayable nowadays during some points.

Having an inventory screen makes it clunky? I'm confused.

Having an inventory screen makes it clunky? I'm confused.

Its more that its a real time, drag and drop, overly complex inventory screen that is imo too busy and full of a lot of noise information that makes the entire experience feel more complicated in the wrong ways.

But again...

twocents.gif

I played it for the first time last year and I didn't think the inventory screen was worse than any other. But I don't play a lot of games with much inventory management. The rest of the UI isn't very friendly and takes a while to get used to but I think it's still far away from "borderline unplayable."

I just couldn't disagree more. The UI feels second nature to me, and one of the best I've used in any FPS-RPG game. Although, given my username, I may be slightly biased.

I just couldn't disagree more. The UI feels second nature to me, and one of the best I've used in any FPS-RPG game. Although, given my username, I may be slightly biased.

Well at least you'll probably agree with me that Half Life 1 and 2 both had great ui, by which I mean you press a button, you get the gun you need, you use it with hardly any hassle in between... God i can't wait for valve to finally make Half Life 3 XC

I love rpgs, but for me high amounts of action strategy while simultaneously figuring out where to put my gun back didn't really work for me. If the rpg elements were more like how the original Bioshock ended up being where the deep choices and thoughts on what way you want to play the game occurred when you weren't in a firefight, I probably would have gotten into it more. Don't get me wrong, I still highly encourage everyone to at least try System Shock 2, especially at its current price. It really is a classic worth the cult status it has received. I just think that in this case, the evolution into Bioshock really improved the overall feel and experience that I got from the game.

I love rpgs, but for me high amounts of action strategy while simultaneously figuring out where to put my gun back didn't really work for me. If the rpg elements were more like how the original Bioshock ended up being where the deep choices and thoughts on what way you want to play the game occurred when you weren't in a firefight, I probably would have gotten into it more. Don't get me wrong, I still highly encourage everyone to at least try System Shock 2, especially at its current price. It really is a classic worth the cult status it has received. I just think that in this case, the evolution into Bioshock really improved the overall feel and experience that I got from the game.

System Shock 2 has weapon hotkeys, booster hotkeys, healing hotkeys, etc. You only really need to use the inventory screen to make room for more items, get rid of ones you don't want anymore, or to put batteries into something or something like that. Almost never would you need to pull up your inventory during combat unless you have no idea what the hotkeys are. I feel like you didn't know the depth of the controls and that you may have hastily judged it as a result.

GOG is having another Insomnia Sale, the kind where they put up X copies of a game at a discount, and when all of those have been sold, they move on to another one. This time, they have two threads going at once, so if one gets stalled, the other might still move on.

Yeah, that All-Stars Bundle has got to be one of the best bundles I've ever seen. Some fantastic games there for an absolute bargain. Can't recommend enough... provided you don't already own most of them, of course.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/easter-7/

GMG is having 7 bundles at $1 each, and many of them are quality games! They naturally give steam keys, and since a lot of them give steam trading cards they might return their cost in money made from steam trading card sales, if you are like me and use steam idlemaster to farm for cards (http://www.steamidlemaster.com/)

Also use the code: SAVE22-OVERHO-LIDAYS to save 22% off in addition to whatever the discounted price is on digital games (though with some exceptions, including payday 2 and the bundles it seems).

Sign in to follow this