Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zeeman645

whats this i hear about postal III?

ahh postal2. the game of mindless violence and political satire.... and gary coleman. the game wasnt that good but it was very fun and funny, which is why i enjoyed it, and now i come across news posts of a postal 3! its using the source engine, and im hoping they will actually make the game good as well as funny and fun to play with. uwe boll will make an apearance in the game and you will be able to kill him! that will be so much fun! any way tell me what your thinking about this upcoming title.

PS: sticking a cat at the end of your gun was totally awesome!

Nay, I shall not. Postal Iⅈwere just embarrassing. I shall happily tolerate frat-boy humour and a lack of wit; but urinating everywhere, smoking crack and dealing with stereotypical terrorists was just tedious. The mechanics, graphics and gameplay were absolutely appalling and Postal III looks as though it shall be adding to that tradition. UWE Boll of course made Postal into a film, which is why he shall be appearing. Which is apparently the best film of his career

I've never played any of the postal games. But from what I've heard, they are nuts. Doesn't the new one have like a crazed Wombat on a leash or something as a weapon? Very nice. Plus anything with Gary Coleman is gold in my book.

Sign in to follow this