Double Fine Action Forums

Dude, I appear twice! Second time was with Oya! (watch from 1:00). It goes by really fast, but you can see the green strips go by and if you pause it at the right time you can see it's me with Oya.

Whaaat? Boston in 2010? D:

NOT COOL! (for me). Wait, so is there going to be one PAX over there one part of the year and PAX over here at another part? That's what I'm praying..

Must...

Make...

PLANS.

I DESIRE TO MEET YOU GUYS AT EAST COAST PAX IN 2010!

By the way, is there an artical or something on it I can read? I probably easily missed it, knowing my luck, but I thought I'd ask.

yeah....(as I have said too many times before) my wig exploded.....and got TANGLED!! Very tangled....so by the end of the day I looked like a crazy person! (street fighter sounds) but watch x-play ^_^ i'll be there!

AHHHHH!! *is stolen off into the night*

I spy... With my little eye... which is actually normal sized....

LILI! INVADING X-PLAY!

Ah man! Those guys have Vault Boy Puppets! (kidding) You kind of stick out with that hair of yours Oya.

Actually, those are PipBoy puppets! Neat, huh?

yeah, *shakes fist at 200 limit of the demo room* darn you walls!!!! *brandishes pink godzilla* also look for one of those in the backround too, ('ez 6ft santa hat who forgot it)

Ahem, he is refered to by both names. Thank you very much.

no! I was just saying that they are puppets! I know he's called by both names, silly! I just call him PipBoy though! O:

Now if I were being some jack ass I'd probably type it like this:

I am not mean. :(

So is it official that we're all going to PAX Boston '10 and cosplaying as a group? I vote we all get camp kid t-shirts and be various camp kids.

As for us West Coasters, or those of you willing and able to come to the West Coast, we're planning a large Psychonaut cosplay group for 09. YOU GUYS IN?!

Oh man. I would prefer to be Raz, but I don't think I could ever pull the costume off. So I was thinking J.T. But I only have a brown Whispering Rock shirt. So I dunno if that would work out either. Unless I could make one, steal one, or spray paint it on my body.

Or Coachamara. That would be a totally sick costume.

I'd love to be Dogen, but I dunno if I'd wear blue bodypaint and stuff. I reallllllly want to find one of those giant full body pajama suits like he's wearing. I used to have one as a kid and I LOVED it. I soooo want another one. Preferabably with a booty hole in the back.

I would never have the guts to wear such a get-up. But I do think it'd be so cool if someone could make one.

Sign in to follow this