Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AnimatorZee

So I graduated today

Well, technically yesterday, but I haven't gone to sleep yet so as far as I'm concerned it's still the 18th, hehe.

Our school is pretty tiny so the whole ceremony was more personal than a typical one. One of my teachers gave me a book as a graduation present and it was super awesome. So yeah, I'm more or less officially an artist/animator now. Woohoo!

Figured I'd share that with you guys. :D

Side Note: if you ever find yourself ordering dessert at the space needle restaurant, get the Lunar Orbiter. Just do it. Seriously.

Congrats on the grad. Hope you end up doing something you love and don't become a working stiff like most of us.

Congrats, my friend! You've earned it. I know you'll go far.

I last went to Seattle years ago, as a kid. I remember the Space Needle having amazing cheesecake.

Congrats Zee. I hope that means you'll have more time on your hands to do fan art.

Thanks everyone :D

I've still got a bit of polishing to do on my portfolio/reel before I can ship it off, but at least the hard part is over! Unless the hard part turns out to be the whole "finding a job" bit, in which case I should correct myself and say the SECOND hardest part is over.

Medacris: I think my dad ordered the cheesecake when we went; he said it was indeed pretty good! Did you put any notes by the window? Some people leave notes on the windowsill and others add onto the note as they rotate around the restaurant. It's pretty cool.

hello i am a professional producer of animated films

i would like to commission you to animate a short film of hot in an astronaut suit dancing on the moon with unconventionally sexy humanoid space-babes. also the space-babes are wearing moon shoes. you know, those bouncy plastic things that were really popular a while ago? yeah.

i will pay you $10

please respond

Medacris: I think my dad ordered the cheesecake when we went; he said it was indeed pretty good! Did you put any notes by the window? Some people leave notes on the windowsill and others add onto the note as they rotate around the restaurant. It's pretty cool.

I don't think I did! I last went in elementary school, so it's been awhile. My parents are going again in October without me (I'll be in class), so I'll ask them to do it in my stead.

Congratulations, Zee! Can't wait to see your stuff!

And though I've been up to the top of the space needle, I don't think I ordered anything from there. I will have to remember that: the Lunar Orbiter.

Sign in to follow this