• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
TheLaughingMan

More MMoJ? Or is the adventure over?

My guess is that since Kee has gone completely silent since late April, we won't be seeing more updates. It's too bad, but I had fun with it while it lasted.

Hi! I'm still here! I've been head down working on putting this game on certain other devices! After that is done, we can look into new content! We definitely have tons of ideas still!

I'm getting you one of those harnesses with a leash that they put on children at amusement parks. They make pretty cute ones now too. Shaped like animals and everything. Because when something is cute it completely eliminates any questions of whether something is ethical or not. I think. Yes. Yes, it does.

Hi! I'm still here! I've been head down working on putting this game on certain other devices! After that is done, we can look into new content! We definitely have tons of ideas still!

computer_cartoon_picturescomputer_laptop_computer_cartoon_435x450.jpg-2481202801eb75ea3b4621d43276bb2a.jpg

...perhaps?

(sorry about the horrible drawing. It was the most inviting picture of a pc I could find. I really, really want his to happen.)

im new to the forums etc...

just been playing MMO Justice..

great game..

my middle manager peaked at level 15.. am i right if i guess that that's it for now? judging by this thread it seems like some ppl have maxed out the levels and content? im still fighting and working my way thru the bosses and most heroes are around level 8 - 11.

Kee, thanks for the update. Will you be turfing the hax0rz?

Oh man. We'll ask Apple, but not sure what can be done. If you look at leaderboard for other games it happens all over the place. The leaderboard for Dropchord got a ridiculous score like...on day 3!

About how long did it take you guys to complete the game? I've played a few hours so far, but looking at the map and the available heroes, I'd say it's going to take me a lot longer to finish it.

I wouldn't mind a lot more.

Only having 6 rooms was a pretty big let down. I wouldn't mind more base building.

When I saw those suites I was sure MM is going to be forced to fight them at some point... but no...

Only having 6 rooms was a pretty big let down. I wouldn't mind more base building.

What I found a bit strange was how whenever you add rooms either the road outside is moved back or the entire building is moved to allow space for more rooms. How does that work? Maybe the entire office building is on wheels.

What I found a bit strange was how whenever you add rooms either the road outside is moved back or the entire building is moved to allow space for more rooms. How does that work? Maybe the entire office building is on wheels.

What you don't see is the Middle Manager using his SUPER POWERS, lifting up the office and carving out the EARTH with his majestic heat vision!!!!

I bought the superium plant recently. First ever in-app purchase on a game I play on my phone and/or Ipad. Congratulations DF, you broke my cherry. Since I have provided more funding to Double Fine, there are funds to be put towards some awesome new thing in MMoJ. Awesome new thing....great idea! Don't even say I suggested it and take all the credit and cheers from other DF fans who play this still..or those that don't but would play again when new content is forged. You might even get more monies from me from something else in the game if it happened.