So.... I just got the DVD and watched it. I feel that I supported them now, and that makes me happy. I think it's going to be on TV tommorrow on Comedy Central. I'm glad they are back. YAY!

Bender's big score was pretty good, but I'm not sure when I'll ever get around to watching it again. Hope the other ones are A++.

I've been quite the bad Futurama fan. The new Futurama DVD: The Beast with a Billion Backs is coming out this tuesday! I didn't even realize that. Sweet! I just listened to Benders Big Score with the commentary on while doing some work. And hopefully will somehow find time to actually rewatch it one more time before I see the new DVD.

Anyone else going to check it out?

I haven't been following futurama since they moved it to Comedy Central... I totally agree with the Seymour episode. The only things that have made me cry more was the ending of Titanic and rejection from the mail species.

Damn those mail species. Damn them. (JK Ave) Besides we've already learned that not all guys are evil/poopdogs.

I rented Beast With a Billion Backs. I feel kinda lame that I didn't buy it to support it. I just heard mixed things about it and wanted to sort of preview it before I saw it. So I went at like 10:00 in the morning to Blockbuster and grabbed a copy. I liked it. Not exactly high-larious, but not bad. I think I liked Benders Big Score more, but this wasn't as bad as some people have made it out to be. It's just nice to see that the series is still alive and it's a joy to see any new things from them at all.

Should we wait a few days before discussing any spoilers, or just go all out on it?

Woot. Into The Wild Green Yonder game out on Tuesday. I just rented it today and watched it. I have to say without a doubt, it was my favorite of the DVD movie releases. It felt like the classic eps come back to life. If you watch any of the movies, watch this one!

(If you notice, I didn't resurect this thread when Benders Game came out. That's because Bender's Game sucked in my mind.)

Anyone else watch it?

watched it and loved it, except for the end because it could be the last futurama ..... i made myself sad. but how could you say that Bender's Game sucked? Taste the wrath of my fuzzy slipper you hag!

Yea, it was kinda sad. At least if this is the end, it went out on a good note.

I still wanted to see Seymour come back.

Lulz, yea I thought Benders Game was pretty horrible. It was just very akward and unfunny. Not like the Futurama I know and love at all. Beast with a Billion backs was kinda in the same boat. Benders Score was pretty good.

I'd say in terms of overall movie rate-iness IMHO:

1. Green Yonder

2. Bender's Score

3. Beast with backs

4. DOA XXX volleyball

5. Benders Game

i saw all those futurama movies and they were all so great... is the series really over? cus i herd that into the wild green yonders supposed to be the end.

yup...it is the end...but hopefully they will make more eventually....but seeing as how the sales of the DVDs went waaaaay down after the first DVD....i dont think they will do any more

I thought I heard the sales did drop a bit, but still did respectively well. W/E. If it is the end, we had a good run. Nothing lasts forever I guess.

the sales from the first dvd were like 2 millions (ballparking it), and on the second was 1.3 million, and the third was lower, so people were downloading it more...its sad, i paid for all four movies

well i knew that they were only going to make 4 DVDs thats all that was in their contract i mean i hope its not the end of futurama all together. i'm still hoping it'll get some new tv episodes. They left it so that it COULD continue but its in a situation where i wouldn't feel totally pissed of if it didn't. its not like it didn't have any kind of closure, like THE MAXX, i loved those comics and then it just *pff* and i was heart broken.

'Tis sad. But Futurama will live on forever in our hearts.

Has anyone played the Futurama game for the xbox and PS2. Man the game is a stinker. But it's totally neat to see the futurama universe in an interactive form.

I'm going to buy all the movies and all four Volumes of the TV series and then Fox will have to put the show back on the air... Well not really, but at least I will have shown the makers of the fine television series my support.

I only bought one of the movies. I rented the rest. Please don't shun me. :(

I'm sowwy. :(

I still love futurama.

Have they said anyhting about releasing a big pack with all 4 new movies in it?

The one with Frys dog was one of the saddest episodes I've ever seen on any tv show.

OMG, I totally agree. I'm man enough to admit it kinda brought tears to my eyes.

Dogs=love.

the fact that the dog sat there its whole life waiting for him, *sniff sniff* :down:

i cry...right in front of everyone when i watch that episode. the only movie or tv show that can make me cry.

Ok lets talk about something else...

Umm how bout those red soxs?