your computer doesn't hate you. you computer doesn't love you, either. your computer is a machine, a twisted nest of cold aluminum and hot silicon. your computer doesn't care. how does that make you feel?

Because it's having an affair with me. Sorry you had to find out this way, brah.

I am reminded of when I tried to download a custom Pac-Man map on Killing Floor. It got to 202.2% (and was still continuing to load) before I went "Screw this." and ragequit.

Technology is weird, man.

Reminds me of when I was trying to unlock my pre-installation of Human Revolution the night it launched.

uBOrwWl.png

Reminds me of when I was trying to unlock my pre-installation of Human Revolution the night it launched.

uBOrwWl.png

It's a message from Valve!

-Add the percentage numbers together, you get 28.

-There are 2 numbers in 28. Add 2+8 together and subtract 2.

-You have 8. The second 8 to appear in this equation. Percentage means 100/100. Substitute the first 100 with 2 and the second with 8.

-You get 0.25. add 0+2+5 and get 7.

-7 and 5 are the two middle numbers in the percentage so add them together and get 12.

-1+2=3

-Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Kilo was Crunchy's friend. And last time Crunchy came into chat, he said he wasn't hanging out with him anymore. Probably for the best. I always thought it was ridiculous when parents accused other kids of being bad influences, but damn it if Kilo wasn't a bad influence on Crunchy.