Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ST

Basic Braining mini game literally impossible

In the last round once you reach about 20 points the targets become literally impossible to hit.

I tried a billion times to make sure it wasn't just me, but no, it's literally impossible.

Please fix this glitch.

In the last round once you reach about 20 points the targets become literally impossible to hit.

I tried a billion times to make sure it wasn't just me, but no, it's literally impossible.

Please fix this glitch.

I think you need to come back after getting a better melee attack. It is impossible when you first get there afaik.

Edit - Although apparently not. The melee upgrade doesn't help for that. It may be an actual bug in the newest builds.

I completed the punching mini game a few days ago (netting the I LOVE PUNCHING! achievement in the process), with Raz at rank 85 on the PC (Steam version). It's tough but by all means doable.

I know from experience that it's a lot easier with a game controller (the analog stick allows more flexibility in the direction you move than up/down/left/right keys), but it is doable with keyboard and mouse as well. Just keep it to one punch per target (otherwise Raz might try to do a punch combo and slow you down) and try to stay in the very center as much as possible.

try to stay in the very center as much as possible.

This is essential. With your psi punch upgraded as much as possible, you can hit all targets without straying too much from the center.

I've done it with keyboard and mouse, so it's absolutely doable, but I won't deny that it's hard.

I wasn't able to complete each round the first try, but I was able to complete the minigame on my first run through the level. I was using a keyboard and mouse. Granted, I have 100%'d the game several times before. :P

Sign in to follow this