Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Admiral S4iNT

DLC for Iron Brigade 360

I think it's fair to say that the Martian Bear is all we'll get for DLC, as this is a Microsoft-owned IP and I guess they have the final say on this.

well if DF would kickstarter for a DLC....then throw monies at microsoft for whatever they need monies for.....this idea has been mentioned before. Someone at DF could at least start a poll to see if we (fans) would donate....but that'd be silly, technically....'cause those that still kill tubes totally would. Someone at DF should have a meeting with someone at MS and get a ballpark figure for what this thing would cost, then kickstarter, and then the d*#n thing can get some coding! If MS doesn't have to put any money into it, and they get something to sell....its like free loot. Who could complain about that? Plus theres already tons of ideas for new tubes from threads in here. I still want the friggin "Selker - challenger" where the trench has 2 blue and 2 green....i think it'd be funny if it had horrible health too, come to think of it. The 25 health of the Selker I definitely adds some excitement to the trench....so maybe 50 health, since theres no orange emplacement?

well if DF would kickstarter for a DLC....then throw monies at microsoft for whatever they need monies for.....this idea has been mentioned before. Someone at DF could at least start a poll to see if we (fans) would donate....but that'd be silly, technically....'cause those that still kill tubes totally would. Someone at DF should have a meeting with someone at MS and get a ballpark figure for what this thing would cost, then kickstarter, and then the d*#n thing can get some coding! If MS doesn't have to put any money into it, and they get something to sell....its like free loot. Who could complain about that? Plus theres already tons of ideas for new tubes from threads in here. I still want the friggin "Selker - challenger" where the trench has 2 blue and 2 green....i think it'd be funny if it had horrible health too, come to think of it. The 25 health of the Selker I definitely adds some excitement to the trench....so maybe 50 health, since theres no orange emplacement?

CLASSIC!

Sign in to follow this