Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

What's your spirit animal?

if you don't already have a spirit animal here is a quiz you can do: http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/

I am a hawk, apparently.

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

You are a Owl! (your score: 27)

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Hmm. Not sure how well I think that fits. My second best match was crow, and I think I might like that better.

Sweet, I'm an Owl.

Powers: Human lie-detectors

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

I'm a swaaaaaan~

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

I thought the test was bad, some of the questions I didn't want to pick any of the answers. It thought I was a Hawk and I read the description of that, and well, that's not very much like me, so I decided I was the next one down instead:

Crow

Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans

Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

Pretty sure I can't forsee death or resurrect anyone. But I am a lot of the rest of that description. Wait, is it trying to call me fat?

Yeah some of the answers weren't anything I'd pick if I had other choices. Especially that "would you stay with your partner forever" question. All the answers were just some variation of yes

New discussion: How well do you feel your spirit animal matches up to your actual self, based on the one you scored highest for.

Crow

Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in “The Wild’s Call”

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, “Why?”

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans

Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

Totally me

Bear

Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking

You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.

Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves

Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

Uh... that kinda fits, I guess. I'll admit that I can get pretty overconfident and too self-reliant a lot, but since when do I have fighting ability?

I got the wolf

Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina

"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows

Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes

Edit: I think this one fits me pretty well. The second choice it gave me was a wolverine which is the opposite of who I am.

I am most definitely an Owl with an Owl Score of 30.

I am definitely not a Horse, with a Horse Score of 2.

You all need to watch out for hot!

watch out for me, but also take advice from me! it'll work out!

my next highest score was swan. i wonder if that means i should watch out for myself. ha ha.

p.s. the powers are what your spirit animal will bestow upon you, not the powers that you have right now.

I'm an owl. Yay, I suppose.

Some of the questions didn't have any answers that fit with me at all.

When can we expect to receive these special powers? I can't wait to uhh... the owl special power is really boring compared to the other special powers.

You are a Otter! (your score: 21)

Powers: Healing

Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.

Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans

Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

Swan: Tied at 21, actually.

Wolf: 20

Horse: 19

Spider: 18

Hawk: 18

Wolverine: 17

Owl: 17

Bear: 15

Cougar: 15

Fox: 11

Crow: 6

Seems legit. I've always mained healers in video games, and I try to be as supportive as I can with my friends. Also, I always empathized with Hermione in Harry Potter, and her Patronus was an otter...

When can we expect to receive these special powers? I can't wait to uhh... the owl special power is really boring compared to the other special powers.
you have to go on a vision quest to unlock them

Not worth it.

You are Ed Begley Jr! (Score: Billijions)

Characters: Dr Victor Ehrlich (St. Elsewhere), John 'Stumpy' Pepys (This Is Spinal Tap), Stan Sitwell (Arrested Development).

Powers: Funny Name, Decent Acting Skills, Aged Well looks, Tallness and "That's-that-guy-from-that-thing" recognition.

As Ed Begley Jr. you are one of those guys who often plays a dad in TV and movies, but is so flexible and ninja-like in your acting that you can crop up just about anywhere and play anyone. You are an environmentalist, don't eat meat, own George Harrison's Guitar and make a an all natural cleaning product called Begley's Best which you swear is not a ripoff of Paul Newman's Newman's Own line of food products.

Best Matches: Sitcoms, PETA, Labcoats

Watch Out For: Paul Newman's Ghost, Alan Thick (Your nemesis!)

you have to go on a vision quest to unlock them

Not worth it.

lie detector is a pretty cool skill. think of how much money you'll save by not having to fly out to the maury show

i hope someone else gets that reference and i'm not the only person here who watches trashy daytime tv

I am a wolf-otter mixture, I guess. DOES THAT MEAN I GET BOTH SETS OF SKILLS? That is what I care about.

Wolf:25

Otter:25

Swan: 22

Wolverine: 19

Horse: 19

Sign in to follow this