Sign in to follow this  
Kee Chi

MMoJ Now on Android!

As this was added to android with the help of Dragocen, if I buy some stuff (gold, etc) to get a better hero, I'd believe DF would get at least some of the money from that? I wanted to confirm before doing anything.

Thanks JelDeRebel. I'm checking to see if there's any known issue with that. Additionally, have you tried to reinstall? Or upgrade to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean?

@segameister, yup, it goes to DF. Thanks for checking and for any purchases you make. Much appreciated!

Playing it on my Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) with Android 4.1.2, is it normal that my device becomes rather hot to the touch (not to mention the resulting incredible power drain)?

Just wondering if that's just the low end of the performance bracket or if there may be something wrong with my device.

Just found out that it's available on Android. I don't particularly like the idea of content available only on specific platforms (though I have a Tegra 3 based Nexus 7), but I guess NVIDIA gave DF some money for that.

Anyway, I'm tempted to check the game out right now, but will probably continue playing Shadowrun Returns. Pity I didn't find out about this before SRR was released.

Do you mean that it isn't available on every imaginable Android device or that it was available for iOS 10 months before releasing on Android? What would Nvidia have to gain either way? They don't get a cut of sales in the iOS app store or Google Play and even though MMoJ is a nice little game I doubt it's the kind of killer app that drives sales of specific devices enough that they would make some noticeable revenue by getting it on the devices they power.

Since it's a sticky I don't feel to bad for the thread necro... but are there any plans for releasing MMoJ in to the Google Play store for other regions, specifically Asia? It says it's not available in my region. You don't want to take my money? ;-)