Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

Compatibility.

So I have a Android My Touch Q and goggle play says that the game isn't compatible with my device.

Is there anyway I can see what devices the game is compatible with? I've been dying to play so long and nothing I have seems to be able to play it.

Give it a few hours and check again. The changes I made need time to progagate through the Googles....

Hi

My devices is reported as not compatible by the play store - its a Google Edition HTC One running Android 4.3.

I am trying to download from the UK play store.

Any ideas?

I tried PMing as couldnt post until today but then I couldn't reply to your last PM as I hit a limit.

The device *should* be a compatible device! I'll do some digging on our developer site and will let you know if I find out more. Thanks for your patience!

Dont worry - all sorted now!

I had a custom ROM installed on my phone and for some reason this was causing the issue. I have gone back to the stock rom now and its letting me download and install fine ;)

Thanks

Dont worry - all sorted now!

I had a custom ROM installed on my phone and for some reason this was causing the issue. I have gone back to the stock rom now and its letting me download and install fine ;)

Thanks

Oh!!! WHEW!!! :D

Sign in to follow this