Sign in to follow this  
Tarophon

Android bugs

I'm having lots of fun with this game, and I found two bugs so far:

-the superium-tree countdown timer counts up instead of down when I tap on it

-characters clip behind the upper left bed in the bedroom (bed at level 2 atm)

Running 4.1.2 on a Galaxy SIII

cheers

I'm having lots of fun with this game, and I found two bugs so far:

-the superium-tree countdown timer counts up instead of down when I tap on it

-characters clip behind the upper left bed in the bedroom (bed at level 2 atm)

Running 4.1.2 on a Galaxy SIII

cheers

Oh! But you are able to keep getting Superium right?

If it gives superium automatically i don't know for sure, but if you have to tap it when it glows blue then I didn't get any superium during 40 minutes play time.

Tiny bug but sometimes the little pie counter timer things when you have your characters train or sleep does not appear or is completely off in desplaying how much time is left.

If it gives superium automatically i don't know for sure, but if you have to tap it when it glows blue then I didn't get any superium during 40 minutes play time.

It's not automatic. You have to tap it when it's glowing blue...

I just now noticed the countdown counting down at somewhere around 11 minutes, but a few minutes later the count was again going up at around 4 minutes.

Also a few more bugs:

- When I tasked my character (Hot Head) who had 1 training point left to do a power workout, i changed my mind while he was under way and set him to learn instead. After learning he continued to do the power workout, so I got 2 upgrades with 1 training point. I confirmed this a second time.

small ones:

- The learning flipboard clips in front of the superium-tree

- Somewhere during the animation when a character enters my rec room (lvl1, next to the bedroom), the door clips in front of the character

- The boxes clip in front of a character sitting on the right side of the couch

- When I set all my 4 active characters to take time off, the 4th queued but when a space came available sat on top of another character on the right side of the couch

cheers

edit: still no superium from the tree

edit2: pre-update, haven't tested it with the most recent update yet

- When I tasked my character (Hot Head) who had 1 training point left to do a power workout, i changed my mind while he was under way and set him to learn instead. After learning he continued to do the power workout, so I got 2 upgrades with 1 training point. I confirmed this a second time.

Something that may be related. When a character is learning and I send him/her out to fight, when they come back I have to explicitly tell them to return learning, but for any other activity they happily go back to it. It's as if they hate school, but like to rest or do physical activities :)

I just now noticed the countdown counting down at somewhere around 11 minutes, but a few minutes later the count was again going up at around 4 minutes.

Also a few more bugs:

small ones:

- The learning flipboard clips in front of the superium-tree

- Somewhere during the animation when a character enters my rec room (lvl1, next to the bedroom), the door clips in front of the character

- The boxes clip in front of a character sitting on the right side of the couch

- When I set all my 4 active characters to take time off, the 4th queued but when a space came available sat on top of another character on the right side of the couch

cheers

edit: still no superium from the tree

edit2: pre-update, haven't tested it with the most recent update yet

The superium tree should be fixed with the update.

Something that may be related. When a character is learning and I send him/her out to fight, when they come back I have to explicitly tell them to return learning, but for any other activity they happily go back to it. It's as if they hate school, but like to rest or do physical activities :)

Yeah, I've noticed this too. Another thing I had happen was when I had rested a hero and then sent him off to watch tv before leaving the room, he just walked through the wall to the next room before exiting this room through the door and cross over the hallway to the recreation room.

This is a minor one, but a bit annoying, within a fight, if I swipe left to scroll through the items, if at the end of the swipe I have my finger over one of the special abilities, it will fire that ability.

Took me a while to understand why a character kept firing "spontaneously".

I noticed this on the iOS version as well. My guess is that it has to do with the fact that training is also considered an activity for the Middle Manager himself. Since it is the only one that can be initiated through the two characters (as opposed to one character and an inanimate object. like the other actions), it seems like the only reason they would go back to other activities automatically, and not that (unless they really do hate school, like you said!)

I got Gloomerang yesterday, and I noticed something that looks very strange when I set her to work in the cubicles:

Qw3GNAj.jpg?1

It looks like she's sitting above the desk with her feet on it and one of her lower legs doesn't seem to be attached to her knee, and is even placed on top of the coffee mug. I think this must be a bug unless I'm just not understanding what I'm seeing here.

I got Gloomerang yesterday, and I noticed something that looks very strange when I set her to work in the cubicles:

Qw3GNAj.jpg?1

It looks like she's sitting above the desk with her feet on it and one of her lower legs doesn't seem to be attached to her knee, and is even placed on top of the coffee mug. I think this must be a bug unless I'm just not understanding what I'm seeing here.

Haha, yeah, it's a bug. It's usually not as noticeable as the other heroes. It mostly has to do with sorting on an isometric map with tiles and props of varying sizes.

When I have a hero not managed (for example in case I have more than 4), and I send that hero out to fight, I noticed that hero is back to the original custom (with the reduced abilities). If I return that hero to be in amongst the 4 heroes, that custom is back (but of course the other hero left out is now out of custom). Is that a bug or by design?

Another minor one, took @man to do power workout while on the treadmill and switched to cardio, at this point the exercise took place out of the treadmill.

mmoj@man_floating.jpg

mmoj@man_floating.jpg.5a5b2229a43257eaac

I am having an issue with starting a task and then exiting the app. Sometimes the task will complete, but most of the time it is like the task was never started. I have tried exiting using home and by using the back button. On a Verizon Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.2.

I have Android 4.2.1 on Asus Transformer TF300T and everything runs great except when I use "Delegate". Heroes go fighting and when the fight is complete, they don't return to the base. I have to start the app again for them to appear.

I am also unsure if TO-DO updates correctly. It marked Delegate 3 events but Workout heroes 3 times and Collect 100 coins from neighborhoods despite expanding to 4 neighborhoods and collecting 120 coins and my heroes working out dozens times already.

When I have a hero not managed (for example in case I have more than 4), and I send that hero out to fight, I noticed that hero is back to the original custom (with the reduced abilities). If I return that hero to be in amongst the 4 heroes, that custom is back (but of course the other hero left out is now out of custom). Is that a bug or by design?

That's a weird issue. We'll look into it.

Another minor one, took @man to do power workout while on the treadmill and switched to cardio, at this point the exercise took place out of the treadmill.

Whoa. Did this only occur once?

I am having an issue with starting a task and then exiting the app. Sometimes the task will complete, but most of the time it is like the task was never started. I have tried exiting using home and by using the back button. On a Verizon Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.2.

This is a known issue that we're looking into.

I have Android 4.2.1 on Asus Transformer TF300T and everything runs great except when I use "Delegate". Heroes go fighting and when the fight is complete, they don't return to the base. I have to start the app again for them to appear.

Do you click the post-it on the map to complete the fight? And are the heroes in your active roster?

I am also unsure if TO-DO updates correctly. It marked Delegate 3 events but Workout heroes 3 times and Collect 100 coins from neighborhoods despite expanding to 4 neighborhoods and collecting 120 coins and my heroes working out dozens times already.

Does this persist? If you restart the app do these to-do items remain in your list even after you click them to complete them?

Okay, I feel super silly now :)

Do you click the post-it on the map to complete the fight? And are the heroes in your active roster?

I had clicked on the map icon in the left top corner and then on Complete fight. My problem seems to be that I have to click twice on the Complete event to activate the evaluation screen. Solved.

Does this persist? If you restart the app do these to-do items remain in your list even after you click them to complete them?

I didn't realize it requires me to click on these items. I had to click on the last one by mistake and thus expecting the rest of them completing automatically.

Thanks for the help, Vic!

Whoa. Did this only occur once?

No, still happens, it happens as long as you switch in the middle, and it actually doesn't matter which character

Steps to reproduce

* Send two other characters to do a workout on the bags (I had the Mummy and Crowbar, but it doesn't matter)

* Send a third character to do a workout

* While on the treadmill before completion switch the workout to another

Result

You'll see the character do kind of a moonwalk and then continue the workout out of place.

More info

If you switch back, he/she moves to the correct position, but moves out of position every time you go for the type of exercise that was not chosen before the workout.

System: Google Nexus 4

I had clicked on the map icon in the left top corner and then on Complete fight. My problem seems to be that I have to click twice on the Complete event to activate the evaluation screen. Solved.

Actually, there's one issue with delegate, if you have a character do something, like a workout, and delegate the task, when you click on the event completion, the character forgot their previous activity, but when sending a non-delegate task, they go back to the workout.

I have a couple of new ones:

* The countdown on the superium plant is sometimes covered by the easel in the middle manager's office:

ENNRCby.png

As far as I can tell this only happens when you have harvested the superium so that it's counting down, and then send a hero to train their brain. The next time you harvest superium while the hero is in training it seems to be working as expected.

EDIT: Now that I look more closely at the larger image I can see that the easel is actually on top of the plant itself as well. I don't know if this has anything to do with layers being added in a specific order.

* When you send a hero to rest and none of the beds are occupied, the hero will walk under the lower left bed to reach the upper left bed:

NSOSWYn.png

This happens with all heroes without exceptions.

If it matters, I'm experiencing this on a Samsung Galaxy S3.

Awesome game, and really addicting! Been having a lot of fun so far. Just a couple of minor bugs I've noticed.

If you have a lot of items in your inventory, the bottom item (the xp boost book, in my case) is chopped off about halfway down and you can't select the item. (I admit I didn't sell any fight rewards for quite some time because I didn't grasp that you could research and then purchase said items again.)

The 25%-off training time item appeared to be malfunctioning with my Galaxy Girl when I was having her cardio train. She had 300+ health at the time, and training periods were taking approximately 20-30 seconds instead of several minutes. It did appear to be working normally when I had her power train immediately afterwards.

Edit: I am seeing the same issue as Supreme Deity of the Forum with characters walking underneath that particular bed. LG Optimus L9.

Thanks for a great game; just putting in a couple of nitpicks!

Edit: I am seeing the same issue as Supreme Deity of the Forum with characters walking underneath that particular bed.

Supreme Deity of the Forum is actually just my forum title. (-; The username is flesk.

Edit: I am seeing the same issue as Supreme Deity of the Forum with characters walking underneath that particular bed.

Supreme Deity of the Forum is actually just my forum title. (-; The username is flesk.

*facepalms* Yeah, I see that NOW. Whoops!

Okay, so I play on a Kindle Fire HD. I've really been enjoying the game, but I've experenced the following glitches/bugs:

Random crashes.

Heroes loading without their new costumes.

No time passing when the app isn't open.

Howdy. Do you know if you're running with the latest update?

Additionally, have you tried to reinstall the app?

Hi all,

I really love this game, it consumes a lot of my time (and my phone battery ;p)

During the play I observe few thing that in my opinion shouldn't be like that (but maybe it's just me):

I

When I was selecting new hero to my team, I got Surge Protector and Gloomerang at one page (together with @Man) - see: mmoj_01.png.

When I "flip" their hero-cards I realized that both have the same number it's: #7 out of 10 -> see: mmoj_02.png

Shouldn't one oh them have their number changed to no 9?

I know that is not a bug, but it would be really cool if you could correct this.

II

I want to get beeter view on heroes, so I start to compare them.

If we assume that 10 HP is worth 1 "skill/training" point. All characters on level 1 have sum of their points equal to 10 (ie. Sweet Justice have 5 Str, 40 HP, 1 Int => sum 10 "points"; Galaxy Girl: 3 Str, 60 HP, 1 Int -> sum 10), but if it comes to Gloomerang she have 5 Str, 30 HP, 3 Int so it gives 11 in total on her first level.

Is this correct?

III

Training room.

When the "activity station" is it basic version (newly bought/not upgraded - flour bags) my heroes gets 10HP per Cardio training.

After upgrading it once (the red bags) it gives 20HP per Cardio training.

Upgrade it again (those gold bags) and Cardio training gives again 10HP per round.

Should it be like this?

I would rather expect to have always 10HP per Cardio sesion or have it also 20HP for the last update.

IV

The "To-Do" list.

It makes me really sad when I see on the list "Research a piece of equipment" or "Research an item" and I have no lab yet.

Moreover this is one of the first 3 things to do.

I would really appreciate if the tasks there were a bit more related to my current situation (so ie. "research" things don't appear before I get a lab).

V

Sometimes when I start the new game (on Android you can just clear the application data) after finishing the first tutorial mission (the one with Capitan Premium) new Crime event appears before I send my Hero to rest.

I run it on Xperia L on JellyBean (4.2.2).

It is the new version (1.3.4)

mmoj_01.png

mmoj_02.png

mmoj_01.png.acdbef7f8a5af0962643fb10cf33

mmoj_02.png.d479379d698f9f755119ec3697dc

Thanks for such detailed bug reports as well as suggestions! :D

Hi all,

I really love this game, it consumes a lot of my time (and my phone battery ;p)

During the play I observe few thing that in my opinion shouldn't be like that (but maybe it's just me):

I

When I was selecting new hero to my team, I got Surge Protector and Gloomerang at one page (together with @Man) - see: mmoj_01.png.

When I "flip" their hero-cards I realized that both have the same number it's: #7 out of 10 -> see: mmoj_02.png

Shouldn't one oh them have their number changed to no 9?

I know that is not a bug, but it would be really cool if you could correct this.

II

I want to get beeter view on heroes, so I start to compare them.

If we assume that 10 HP is worth 1 "skill/training" point. All characters on level 1 have sum of their points equal to 10 (ie. Sweet Justice have 5 Str, 40 HP, 1 Int => sum 10 "points"; Galaxy Girl: 3 Str, 60 HP, 1 Int -> sum 10), but if it comes to Gloomerang she have 5 Str, 30 HP, 3 Int so it gives 11 in total on her first level.

Is this correct?

III

Training room.

When the "activity station" is it basic version (newly bought/not upgraded - flour bags) my heroes gets 10HP per Cardio training.

After upgrading it once (the red bags) it gives 20HP per Cardio training.

Upgrade it again (those gold bags) and Cardio training gives again 10HP per round.

Should it be like this?

I would rather expect to have always 10HP per Cardio sesion or have it also 20HP for the last update.

IV

The "To-Do" list.

It makes me really sad when I see on the list "Research a piece of equipment" or "Research an item" and I have no lab yet.

Moreover this is one of the first 3 things to do.

I would really appreciate if the tasks there were a bit more related to my current situation (so ie. "research" things don't appear before I get a lab).

V

Sometimes when I start the new game (on Android you can just clear the application data) after finishing the first tutorial mission (the one with Capitan Premium) new Crime event appears before I send my Hero to rest.

I run it on Xperia L on JellyBean (4.2.2).

It is the new version (1.3.4)