Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF Chris Remo

Double Fine at PAX Prime 2013! Party, panel, booth, and fan volunteers!

Hey guys—since we've had so much fun at the last two PAX events we attended, we're doing it again. Get all the details here:

http://www.doublefine.com/news/comments/were_having_a_pax_party_and_a_panel_and_you_can_help/

We'll have a booth, a fan meetup/party on Sunday, a panel about open development, and we're also looking for a few good volunteers. It's a great way to nab a pass if you still need one, if you're a DF fan who's friendly, outgoing, and detail-oriented. More details at that link!

Hope to see you there! Stop by the booth and say hi if you're at the show!

I remember during a past PAX event there was a small Double Fine/Capy racing game made for attendees. Will that ever be released to everyone else?

I remember during a past PAX event there was a small Double Fine/Capy racing game made for attendees. Will that ever be released to everyone else?

"We only made 200 boxes, and even then some of the floppies might not work, but the people who buy them will be allowed and encouraged to share the game."

So feel free to do an internet search. :)

"We only made 200 boxes, and even then some of the floppies might not work, but the people who buy them will be allowed and encouraged to share the game."

So feel free to do an internet search. :)

Cool, I didn't know that. I was able to find it on GAF.

Sign in to follow this