Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spoonie

I'm broke....

Ok, so I won't be eating for a while because I just purchased a whole bunch of stuff from the Double Fine store - including the Eddie Riggs Statue! What have I done...hopefully bought happiness, that's how it works right?

The thing that hurt the most was the shipping, for the price I paid, I sure hope it's wrapped in gold wrapping paper, and delivered by Tim Schafer himself! Or at the very least, Tim should spray a little of his perfume on it :P

Ok, so it's not all doom and gloom - I can't wait to get my Riggs statue! Brutal Legend is one of my all time favourite games.

Thanks Doublefine - your coffee is on me!

Spoonie

Gadzooks!

Unfortunately it's not wrapped in gold, but it is packaged and shipped by Fangamer, and they are super experts at that sort of thing! Hope you enjoy your considerable stash!

Gadzooks!

Unfortunately it's not wrapped in gold, but it is packaged and shipped by Fangamer, and they are super experts at that sort of thing! Hope you enjoy your considerable stash!

I will enjoy it my friend - also where do I find out about out stock items. I wanted to purchase the Double Fine adventure lumber jack print, but it was out of stock :/

Sign in to follow this