Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF Anthony

Episode 11: Ship It

Any thoughts about using the music from the credits of the documentary episodes anywhere in the game? It seems like it would fit fairly naturally somewhere in BrokenAge and it would be a great nod to the backer community - would make us all remember this amazing Kickstarter experience when we are replaying the game years later!

If that music is capturing the feel of this game then my excitement levels just doubled.

Very very nice music and the chap seemed amazingly talented.

Oh MAN watching the music guy work his magic was amazing. I am not too crazy about the character animation... But those were probably previews.

Watching how the music gets created makes me appreciate it even more! I loved hearing his cultural inspirations for the vibes he is trying to evoke for different worlds, games, etc. Kalimbas are seriously one of my favorite instruments!! (

) I already liked the soundtrack for the trailer, but hearing that it was African/Scandinavian inspired totally makes sense and gives it so much more meaning. I'm a huge fan of Michael Land's work in Monkey 3 and this guy's work for Grim, especially the jazzy 20s' Art Deco thang & the Central/South American vibes during the Day of the Dead festival and when they reach the end of the world. Rad:)

I did feel it was short, but it's understandable because it's half the game. But I don't feel ripped off, because it was an amazing experience. Thank you.

Sign in to follow this