Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF Lee

New Screenshots posted at BrokenAge.com

Oh man! Art team is KILLIN' it. These look great! Here, this is for everyone on the art team:

internet-bro-fist.jpg

Man, that ice cream mountain one... And the others. So awesome! Can't really remember the last time I've been so taken with video game art.

Love dat Portal. (I assume it's a portal)

I thought it was something similar to a gramophone loudspeaker, if we're talking about the same thing. The reason I think so is because that robot appears to be sitting behind something similar to an organ and Shay appears to be dancing around in the background.

Looks awesome, but size is pretty small, and no girl world. :-( Lack of Vella makes me sad.

Click on them again and you get a much bigger version.

Looks great! I love the space weaver's look! Hope to see some Vella screenshots put up, too.

Is it just me or can I not scroll down the page?

Have it too. Something is odd with the website, I can scroll using keyboard, but the scrollbar is not responsive. Using Firefox.

I really like to see the Art Style coming to perfection! It looks great!

There's only one thing that's a little strange for me...are there things you can pick up in these Screenshots?

Cause i can't see anything highlighted or vary from the Background.

Hey guys, I redid the Broken Age website and it should be more stable now. If you were having problems before, are you still now or have they been addressed? It should all be fine now.

Hey guys, I redid the Broken Age website and it should be more stable now. If you were having problems before, are you still now or have they been addressed? It should all be fine now.

No, now there are two scrollbars when clicking a picture. The one at the edge of the screen (I think it's part of div outer, not sure) is disabled, the one next to it is the same as before (not responsive to mouse, changes when pressing page down on the keyboard).

Same behavior on both FF and IE 10

Edit: I took out "outer damper" div and now the scrollbar is responsive, I still have two scrollbars though. Not sure this is the cause or whether removing it just refreshed something in the browser. Obviously the change has to be better than my 3 minutes hack.

No, now there are two scrollbars when clicking a picture. The one at the edge of the screen (I think it's part of div outer, not sure) is disabled, the one next to it is the same as before (not responsive to mouse, changes when pressing page down on the keyboard).

Edit: I took out "outer damper" div and now the scrollbar is responsive, I still have two scrollbars though. Not sure this is the cause or whether removing it just refreshed something in the browser. Obviously the change has to be better than my 3 minutes hack.

Haha, I'm an idiot. I redid the website and then forgot to actually switch it over to the new version on the public site. So I was just testing my internal version. Smooth move. Anyway, try it now.

Haha, I'm an idiot. I redid the website and then forgot to actually switch it over to the new version on the public site. So I was just testing my internal version. Smooth move. Anyway, try it now.

Works perfectly.

Sign in to follow this