Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

I will actually give them the benefit of the doubt. Forget the Arkham games for a minute. How much actual fist fighting, blow for blow, does Batman do in the comics? Very little. They have me interested and I'm not fully against a Batman virtual novel if done right(and it comes down to that). I don't hate TTG out of principle. I just really have not liked a lot of modern games and their newer fans.

Minecraft: Story Mode is just getting three DLC episodes. So, unfortunately, there probably won't be much experimenting with the formula this time around.

Also, moderating the Telltale forums tomorrow is going to be quite a bumpy ride, I bet. :P

It was nice of Mashable to post their interview with Kevin Bruner today that revealed that The Walking Dead: Season Three is coming this year. You'd almost think the timing wasn't coincidental. ;)

Also, moderating the Telltale forums tomorrow is going to be quite a bumpy ride, I bet. :P

It was nice of Mashable to post their interview with Kevin Bruner today that revealed that The Walking Dead: Season Three is coming this year. You'd almost think the timing wasn't coincidental. ;)

Haha, yeah, that was actually what I thought too. I even made a goal of posting it in the Minecraft Episode 5 waiting thread before the announcement. Still, though, the forums surprisingly aren't all too bad so far. I mean, Michonne is still live and in progress, so it's not like the Walking Dead fans aren't active right now.

I have to say, I'm glad it hasn't been bad so far!

Eh. I really don't know what to think about those DLC episodes. I mean I've played Episodes 1-4 of Minecraft Story Mode and liked it alright, but I don't like how they're shorter than most TTG games, I hate how it's overpriced, and for whatever reason cost more than the other TTG seasons, and the fact the DLC episodes actually need to be purchased separate from the Season Pass, and yet you need to Episode 1 to play them in the first place.

On top of that, TTG didn't even have the story to fill out an entire 5 episode season.

Episodes 1-4 completely covered the story of the Wither Storm, and wraps up practically everything. Episode 5 is confirmed to just be an short final story which randomly places the Ocelots as the main villains for no reason whatsoever.

. I just don't think the DLC episodes are needed.

30 killed and 250 injured in an ISIS bombing in Brussels. ?

I just heard about that. Crazy. :/ People are fucked up.

I wonder why nothing gameplay-wise has been revealed from Batman yet. They said it's supposed to drop this summer.

I wonder why nothing gameplay-wise has been revealed from Batman yet. They said it's supposed to drop this summer.

E3. Batman and TWD3 will be discussed.

I only heard that TWD3 would be discussed.

Speaking of which, when we talk of the Telltale Batman game, should we do it in this thread or the Batman thread?

Whichever. It's still supposed to come out this summer too. So now I'm wondering if they're going to pull that "...and you can play Episode 1... Right.. NOW" sudden releases that's become so popular these days. I'm only really interested if it's a more detective based game anyway and my hopes aren't too high.

I only heard that TWD3 would be discussed.

Batman will be revealed on Sunday, before they reveal The Walking Dead: Season Three.

Let's just hope the illiterate trolls and n00bs stay away and don't f**k these forums up now.

On 7/26/2016 at 8:57 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

This is the forum upgrade that TTG should've gotten all of those years ago.

I looked for the upvote button. Alas, it did not exist.

I started to type something 2 days ago, decided not to post, and closed the thread.  I just clicked back into it and what I typed was still there.  Weird shit, man.

Yay, I like IP.Board.

Telltale is stupid.

Edited by chyron8472

2 hours ago, chyron8472 said:

Yay, I like IP.Board.

Telltale is stupid.

Well, that goes without saying :U

I'm not stupid. You're stupid. The Coach is stupid. This whole camp is stupid! That thingflying at you is stupid!

7 hours ago, Johro said:

I started to type something 2 days ago, decided not to post, and closed the thread.  I just clicked back into it and what I typed was still there.  Weird shit, man.

It also saves what you posted if you suspend the browser immediately after posting. I think it's so that you don't unintentionally lose any half-written posts due to your browser or connection dying, similar to how the Lazarus browser plugin works. 

So this is gonna shock you guys.

You guys remember how Sam & Max Season 3 Episode 1, and Wallace and Gromit The Last Resort was broken on IOS?

I had gotten both episodes before they got delisted, and I was redownloading a few TTG adventure games to play, when I decided randomly to try Sam & Max again, as that specific episode was the very first TTG episode I played to completion, and is one of my personal favourites. Usually it crashes during the intro, either when Max transforms into a bazooka, or when Sam fires him at Skunkape, and would run extremely laggy before that point. 

But this time, it didn't. It ran pretty smoothly, apart from the normal frame rate issues that TTG games has, and it didn't crash either. For the first time since I bought the episode back in 2012, I managed to get past the intro of the episode. 

Not sure if The Last Resort is working as well, but I'll let you all know when I've tested it.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

Since Telltale rereleased Back to the Future, I'm hoping they put out a next-gen version of Tales Of Monkey Island.

27 minutes ago, Noname215 said:

Since Telltale rereleased Back to the Future, I'm hoping they put out a next-gen version of Tales Of Monkey Island.

I doubt it, as much as I'd love it. LucasArts, and therefore Disney has the rights.

I also got around to testing The Last Resort on IOS, and like Sam and Max, it's working perfectly now. No lag or framerate issues apart from what's normally present in the Telltale engine.

6 minutes ago, hot said:

Telltale Games? More like Smelly Fail Lames, am I right?

You're one to talk, stinky.

6 minutes ago, Noname215 said:

You're one to talk, stinky.

ya but, like, maybe i'm the good kind of stinky. you know, like, musky. or something. 

i think you should smell me so we can find out 

I just realized it's been four years since the last time I played a Monkey Island game that wasn't LeChuck's Revenge (since that's the only one that runs nicely on my phone).

I should fix that.

(South) Koreans are following me!

On Twitter.  I have no idea why.  They don't follow a ton of other people and they don't follow each other.  I have no idea what prompted this, but I might have to change my signature if it continues.

I hear Batman is getting panned on Steam due to performance issues. I have to admit it's amusing to me to see Telltale finally get some majority criticism of any kind for once.

8 hours ago, MusicallyInspired said:

I hear Batman is getting panned on Steam due to performance issues. I have to admit it's amusing to me to see Telltale finally get some majority criticism of any kind for once.

Except it worked fine for me.  It was the same for Arkham Knight.  I had no problems with that one either(both PC) while almost everybody else had did.

Edited by Johro

I'm playing on Xbox One. I wonder if they switched engines because there's a lot less hiccups compared to their other stuff.

Anyway, I'm biased because I'm a Batman fan, so I like it.