Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

Welp. Here I am. I know I said I'd give the TTG forums a good long attempt, but after trying to post a post for three hours and failing, I suppose I might as well make my presence known in the refugee thread.

Also, how on earth does one go about changing an avatar in this place. I tried to change my avatar a bazillion times but every avatar I upload turns into Death.

It's like Death follows me everywhere or something.

I'm SHODANFreeman. I've no idea how to change my username here because I registered ages ago.
PM an admin.

I'm SHODANFreeman. I've no idea how to change my username here because I registered ages ago.

You have to send a private message to an administrator to change your name, since the ability for people to change their user names is disabled (which is probably for the best, since I could see that being abused if you could just change your name whenever you wanted).

there actually is a way you can change it yourself if you add "screen_name" into the post request that the username/password update page sends. if you don't know what that means then i'm too lazy to write out all the steps right now and you should just pm chris remo

there actually is a way you can change it yourself if you add "screen_name" into the post request that the username/password update page sends. if you don't know what that means then i'm too lazy to write out all the steps right now and you should just pm chris remo

Huh, are you just gonna right out spoil that? :o I had to read EE docs to figure that one out.

Wait, "Rather Dashing"?

How dare you uses such as user name without a tophat-wearing avatar!

Wait, "Rather Dashing"?

A top hat?! Why, that wouldn't be dressing like a peasant at ALL!

Looks like someone never played Peasant's Quest.

I have been meaning to do that. I've just been two busy playing Dwarf Fortress.

Seriously, I played Peasant's quest in between experiments. Like, I was running a gel, and I finished the game in that time.

It's hardly a time investment and totally worth every second.

Wait, "Rather Dashing"?

A top hat?! Why, that wouldn't be dressing like a peasant at ALL!

On the plus side, if peasants all wore one it would keep their hair from getting burninated all the time.

Wait, "Rather Dashing"?

See dashing! That's what you get for using a homestarrunner.com-related user name. Nobody else gets it.

Oh wait. Nevermind. Move along.

Listen to the fuguman. He speaks the truth!

Wait, "Rather Dashing"?

See dashing! That's what you get for using a homestarrunner.com-related user name. Nobody else gets it.

Whatever, ketzer.

At least you understand me.

even for a homestarrunner reference rather dashing is kind of obscure. i got fhqwhads though. everybody to the limit everybody to the limit everybody come on for fhqwhgads

Yes, we are the Pilgrim refugees, here to push the native forumers into smaller and less interesting sub-forums as we take over the entire site and pretend like we were here all along.

And then we can start requiring special hazing procedures for any new potential forumites.

An explanation seems appropriate...

your kind!

why thank you very much.

but fyi it's 'you're'

At the middle. I like in media res.

So, the beta hit, and everybody hated it. Things went back to normal, and then that thing returned, barely changed, laughing in the face of decency and good taste. And we were forced to use it. And the threaded discussions! No! NOOO!

DISCUSSION FORUMS ARE NOT REDDIT.

And then we can start requiring special hazing procedures for any new potential forumites.

A preview of life for all non-Telltale Clan members can be experienced by playing Papers, Please.