Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

Welp, Telltale forums are acing weird. No new posts, threads, or edits since yesterday are showing up in any way at all.

The last time I was there people were discussing whether or not it was ok to discipline your kids by beating them up. Surprisingly many seemed to think it was ok. :-/

Anything more than a smacked bottom (and even then, only when they're REALLY naughty) is not OK.

Anything more than a smacked bottom (and even then, only when they're REALLY naughty) is not OK.

How about a bottom being smacked until it bleeds with tree branches?

The one I preordered it from still says September 30th. What website did you use?

I got it for free. Thank God for the gift card!

Gift cards still essentially function as currency, so not really "free"

I did not have to pay any money for it, therefore I pretty much got the game for free.

Welcome to the (other) forum, flesk! ;)

Thanks. :) I thought I had registered there before but realized I hadn't when I went there looking for a written release date after the latest Kickstarter update.

I was given the go-ahead to do an Unofficial Telltale Halloween Contest. After the brouhaha that caused me to want to leave there, I was not planning to do this. But, I really do miss these contests, since it's really fun to see what the fan base come up with, and since I'm still over there for the time being until new mods get brought in, I decided to do it after all.

The contest thread is here if any of you don't mind posting on the new Telltale forum and want to participate. Since it's unofficial, no game by Telltale is off-limits, so it would be nice to see something entered other than The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us.

Tempting, but I'm crap at most art, and I can't think of anything to do with my sprites. And besides, I'm just a week away from the one year mark since I made my last post, after I quit the mod team. My last post is still "Oh crumbs."

...Wow, the last year's gone by fast.

Yeah, time's just flown by.

Won't be taking part, but I *WILL* be curious to see how many entries you get.

There are at least some Sam & Max themed sketches on my pad these last few months... if I can't transform one of these into a full fledged painting, I'll at least post the sketches.

There WILL be submissions! ;)

The only related thing I've made is this.

3WKGRDA.png

Not exactly something I can enter into any competition really.