Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

Nope you just click talk icon on him as he walks back. As long as he doesn’t walk past you into Stuckies it’s fine

Okay, then maybe my problem was doing the right action within time.

Nope you just click talk icon on him as he walks back. As long as he doesn’t walk past you into Stuckies it’s fine

Okay, then maybe my problem was doing the right action within time.

I used to have that problem too, as I'd always wait for Max to stop first before I talked to him. Once I realized that you could talk to him as he was walking, I never had that problem again (you can talk to him as he starts heading into the store too, if you do it before he gets through the door, he'll turn back around and talk to you).

Telltale released the Collector's DVDs for Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead Season 2.

Sadly, outside of exclusive cover art, it seems the DVDs only have the games and not any extras. :/

Dang. That's quite a shame. It'll be nice to have them on my shelf since I'm a bit of a Telltale collector nut, as anyone who's seen my post on the Telltale forums knows - I even have the German only Astragon Puzzle Agent release. ;) But it was always fun to see the bonus features.

Did you try looking to see if there were features on the disc readable on computer? If I remember correctly, the Bone discs had the digital soundtrack on the disc and the Wallace & Gromit discs had digital videos of behind the scenes and trailers. I think it would be a first for games available from Telltale's website if it didn't even include any digital extras. :(

Dang. That's quite a shame. It'll be nice to have them on my shelf since I'm a bit of a Telltale collector nut, as anyone who's seen my post on the Telltale forums knows - I even have the German only Astragon Puzzle Agent release. ;) But it was always fun to see the bonus features.

Did you try looking to see if there were features on the disc readable on computer? If I remember correctly, the Bone discs had the digital soundtrack on the disc and the Wallace & Gromit discs had digital videos of behind the scenes and trailers. I think it would be a first for games available from Telltale's website if it didn't even include any digital extras. :(

Yeah, I checked. The disc was read as a CD, not a DVD, and it only contained the files for the game. What's bizarre is that Kevin Bruner was even making posts on the forums last year saying that the DVDs would have behind the scenes extras, videos, etc. I installed the disc version of the game (I bought it from Steam, not Telltale, and got the disc from my moderator connections) just to be sure that there weren't any extras on the game itself and there were not.

What's bizarre is that Kevin Bruner was even making posts on the forums last year saying that the DVDs would have behind the scenes extras, videos, etc. I installed the disc version of the game (I bought it from Steam, not Telltale, and got the disc from my moderator connections) just to be sure that there weren't any extras on the game itself and there were not.
Yeah, that's really strange. You'd have thought that since they said they were planning on making behind the scenes videos and such they'd at least have a voucher with a link to get the stuff on their website like they did with The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition or have downloads added to your account like they did with Jurassic Park: The Game.

This is something i enjoyed about the early days of TTG. The whole episodic concept sucked but after a season was finished you got those DVDs (and then those sales actions came in handy putting together bigger packages in order to reduce the costs of shipping and increasing the wow effect when opening a parcel, looking at stuff, holding it in your hands, sniffing the chemicals, ...).

The only thing which sucked if you wanted to (re)play a game from DVD was that, although you had bought the games some time ago already, some asshole needed to wrap DRM around it nonetheless and added a check DVD in drive to the games, so, you needed to apply a patch to remove the check again, uh, tedious and superfluous.

Anyway i enjoyed watching the covers, especially of Strong Bad and Sam & Max S2.

This is Telltale we're talking about. Even when things were good over there, they were infamous for broken promises. Factor in that Kevin Bruner of all people is the one who said it in the first place, and this was pretty much guaranteed not to happen.

Now none of them shall happen. Why? Because this is the new TTG. WHO ARE ALL ABOUT THE EPIC BROFARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah memories. A couple people I miss, a couple I don't, and most of the rest came here.

That is to say, Red Dead is good up until you get to Mexico. Then it's meh.

Which is better, GTA V or Red Dead Redemption

They should have called it Grand Theft Horse.

So hey, did anyone ever get that iPad?

Funny story. Two years ago this iPad just showed up on my front doorstep... just lying there... no one around...

I ate it.

Which is better, GTA V or Red Dead Redemption

GTA V. Red Dead isn't as good as a cowboy GTA could be.

That is to say, Red Dead is good up until you get to Mexico. Then it's meh.

Don't get me wrong. Red Dead Redemption is a really good game and worth a buy. It's just that the missions in Mexico, not to mention the scenery itself, aren't nearly as interesting as those in Texas.

And yes, Grand Theft Horse is a good alternate title.

So hey, did anyone ever get that iPad?
Which one?

Telltale ran a promotion for Sam & Max Season 3. Because it was their first series on iOS, they released episode one on iOS a bit before the PC release, and they had a contest that I think was for pre-orderers. One person would be selected to win an iPad. As far as any of us heard, that contest never had a winner. It was pretty infamous for a while.

Some screenshots of the Game of Thrones game were leaked over Twitter. I assume most of you guys aren't terribly interested in the newer Telltale series, but I'm just sharing that here anyways as I'm curious about what you think of the screens. Models look ok, but I think the oil painting art style really stands out. There are around eight screens but I'm posting two so I don't completely stretch the page out too much.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=139076593&postcount=107

B2ht81oCYAAGfKe.jpg

B2huBqhCMAAoRSV.jpg

Well put it this way. I wasn't the slightest bit interested in TWD or Fables but to be fair, they had at least interesting concepts, especially TWAU, but with Game of Thrones, it sounds like to be too complicated with its storyline for a newcomer to jump in.

It says it'll be released by the end of the year. So summer 2016 then?

Some screenshots of the Game of Thrones game were leaked over Twitter. I assume most of you guys aren't terribly interested in the newer Telltale series, but I'm just sharing that here anyways as I'm curious about what you think of the screens. Models look ok, but I think the oil painting art style really stands out. There are around eight screens but I'm posting two so I don't completely stretch the page out too much.

I actually like it quite a bit (the oil painting style is really nice, especially in the backgrounds). The character models are definitely a step up from their last attempt at more realistic character models with CSI: Fatal Conspiracy and Jurassic Park: The Game. It'll be really interesting to see how it looks in motion.