Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

Wasn't the "Playing Dead" host the voice actor who also did Marty's voice in BTTF?

Wasn't the "Playing Dead" host the voice actor who also did Marty's voice in BTTF?

For the first Season, yes. For the second Season, they used Greg Miller from IGN.

For the first Season, yes. For the second Season, they used Greg Miller from IGN.

Ahhh, I get it now.

Honestly I think TTG should go balls out and do Leisure Suit Larry.

I suddenly realized the joke I made with that...

Trust me it's only so high because you can't enter anything below 12 (I guess, 8 got me blocked when I tried) and enter it. You will be blocked.

Yeah, that's a legal thing. Easily the most serious moderation issue I ever encountered was COPPA violations. Some of you might remember a certain well-known younger user having his account deleted suddenly with no explained reason, not even the thinly-obscured sort of explanation the mod team would give to calm people down sometimes. This was because I happened to mention in passing something about him having been 12 when he joined, and the head of the mod team (I think it was the tech support guy at the time) saw my post and flipped out. Shortstack had grown out of the COPPA age range, but because he had been 12 when he created his account, legal had Support Guy delete Seabrush's account anyway just to cover their butts.

There's a certain younger user who frequents this thread who I asked about his age years ago, and he really dodged a bullet in that I didn't know about COPPA yet.

Maybe they make Leisure Suit Kenny: Looking for Clementine.

Silly rabbit. Leisure Suit Kenny is looking for Duck.

Leisure Suit Kenny also needs to get the f*** over it already, amirite?

Finally, the cooperation between Telltale and GOG.com continues. Very happy to see that Telltale, ever edging closer to the industry's monopolies, still considers and actively fosters these business relationships. From the standpoint of market influence and reach, supporting GOG.com is probably similar to making another Season of Sam & Max... and similarly welcome by me. ;)

Now make me a proper adventure game so I can leap back on the TTG bandwagon. PLEASE. :) :) :)

*sigh* Had Telltale made Technobabylon...

...still great, though. ;)

I wish TTG would renew the W&G license. Even if they don't intend to make another game, it would at least still be up on Xbox Live and the TTG Store.

I wish TTG would renew the W&G license. Even if they don't intend to make another game, it would at least still be up on Xbox Live and the TTG Store.

But then no one else could make one.

But then no one else could make one.

If they just got a license to sell their own game it wouldn't be that way. It doesn't have to be an exclusive license.

Just played some Poker Night 2. I think this game is rigged, Claptrap keeps getting better hands... Or metallic pincers, or... Whatever.

Soooooooooo.... anyone try Game of Thrones or Tales from the Borderlands?

Telltale is cash cowing again. On top of a freaking third season for TWD. There's now going to be a 3 episode miniseries based on a character named Michelle. As if we needed another TWD Game.

Telltale is cash cowing again. On top of a freaking third season for TWD. There's now going to be a 3 episode miniseries based on a character named Michelle. As if we needed another TWD Game.

Don't you mean Michonne, the badass chick with the katana?

Could be, I only caught the end of the announcement.

Yes. Yes he did.

TWD_Michonne_E3_key_art_650px.jpg

...number of f**ks I give is still none, Telltale.

Oh sweet. Michonne is actually one of my favorite characters from the comics, so I'm actually pretty excited for that.

There were so many cool people. All gone because of Telltale's idiotic crap.

Hope they like the new 12 year olds who cry and complain about everything.

You know who I miss from Telltale? Giant Tope.
And divisonten.

And Silverwolfpet.

I miss all of them too. And Irishmile.

And MusicallyInspired.

And Icedhope.

and GuruGuru.

and Avistew.

and DAISHI.

....and doodo. maybe? maybe not. I dunno. I miss watching doodo ramble walls of text about random craziness, get picked on for it and then descend into enraged madness. It was funny, usually.

I miss people arguing Telltale's slope of game quality. Here, it's just people agreeing.

I THINK I know where and under which user name dodoo is hiding these days. It's more of a theory though (and if it's true, he's about 79% less weird). If anyone has more of his fotos saved up, I can make a bit of a comparison. Cause I think I may have found the little guy. :)

Concerning Irishmile: Compared to the forum exodus that guy's been rocking, the Telltale variant was just really silly. Granted, Paul Trowe had a far more literal approach to shitting on his community.

Avistev... *sigh*... and that teach us about boobs thread... okay, not good to pine for the boobs thread.

You know who I miss from Telltale? Giant Tope.

I still talk to her outside the forum. She just recently started working in a ramen shop and she's loving it.

and GuruGuru.

I just posted on the last page!

...but yeah, I'm largely absent from this place.

And speaking of doodo, I recently found a bookmark to that time he made a post in Whatever that was just orgasm sounds. Amazingly, the bookmark still works.

MusicallyInspired still posts on the Sierra fan forums, such as The Sierra Help Pages and SpaceQuest.net.

Concerning Irishmile: Compared to the forum exodus that guy's been rocking, the Telltale variant was just really silly. Granted, Paul Trowe had a far more literal approach to shitting on his community.
Yeah, that Paul Trowe was a rotten guy. I don't normally like to do sensationalist style journalism by pointing out the bad things people do, but that was one of the rare cases I made an exception. I really felt that someone needed to support the people that Paul Trowe was walking over (and sadly, it didn't cause Paul to change, he only got worse after my first article).

I'm glad to see some of the Replay moderators have gotten back on their feet (like Intendant S, who now writes for KickstartVentures). I'm not sure what Irishmile is doing now, but hopefully he's doing well.

The real shame about the Replay situation is Fester Mudd, the episodic game they co-developed (well, they being Josh Mandel, who was one of the first to leave Replay due to Paul Trowe's actions). After Replay imploded, the rest of the episodes were cancelled. It's really too bad that it won't be continued, as the first episode was really good.

...Silverwolfpet.

Ah, yes. I liked that guy. He's incredibly talented to boot. I wonder what he's up to these days. I'm sure that he had a website but I'll be darned if I can remember where exactly.

Anyone?!

....and doodo. maybe? maybe not. I dunno. I miss watching doodo ramble walls of text about random craziness, get picked on for it and then descend into enraged madness. It was funny, usually.

It's Doodo! - with an exclamation mark... the exclamation mark is key!

I THINK I know where and under which user name dodoo is hiding these days. It's more of a theory though (and if it's true, he's about 79% less weird). If anyone has more of his fotos saved up, I can make a bit of a comparison. Cause I think I may have found the little guy. :)

Oh, you can't just say that and not provide a link! I miss the antics of Doodo! like crazy. Please do share, Vainamoinen.

Also, I remember what he looked like, so I may be able to confirm or deny whether it's him or not.

MusicallyInspired still posts on the Sierra fan forums, such as The Sierra Help Pages and SpaceQuest.net.

Indeed. I've come across MusicallyInspired on many a forum over the years. That guy gets around!