Double Fine Action Forums
Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

"You've been banned by a moderator until Oct 29, 2013 at 12:00:00 pm PST.

Re-posting insulting post after warned"

Wow the forum goes to hell and now I've been banned from it fr the first time ever! All cos I told the truth that everyone wants to kick that guys ass!

His hair and clothing should be on fire thar....
Actually, the metal shouldn't have melted or hardened that quickly; it shouldn't have been goopy when pouring; the pot should have been too hot to hold; his hair and clothes should have caught fire; his skin should have melted off; his skull should have crumbled from the heat and weight; and he should have flailed around and caused some of the metal to splatter on the other men.

Wow the forum goes to hell and now I've been banned from it fr the first time ever! All cos I told the truth that everyone wants to kick that guys ass!

What have I missed?! I simply must get some context!

I thought you said coolsome was like your version of hot? If that's the case then he needs to start getting banned more to keep up.

"Wow the forum goes to hell and now I've been banned from it fr the first time ever!

Oh, come on. I know you've been banned before. I'm even pretty sure that I've banned you myself once or twice.

"Wow the forum goes to hell and now I've been banned from it fr the first time ever!

Oh, come on. I know you've been banned before. I'm even pretty sure that I've banned you myself once or twice.

Tell me where in Peter Cushing's Autobiography it says I have been banned and I'll believe you.

I'm pretty sure he has the lead in deleted threads.

What about that talking condom who made threads about pro life vs immigration.

Are they fighting for the WWE title?

His hair and clothing should be on fire thar....
Actually, the metal shouldn't have melted or hardened that quickly; it shouldn't have been goopy when pouring; the pot should have been too hot to hold; his hair and clothes should have caught fire; his skin should have melted off; his skull should have crumbled from the heat and weight; and he should have flailed around and caused some of the metal to splatter on the other men.

Metals glow before they melt.

Was it MtnPeak? Please say it was MtnPeak.

There's three open for a reason. One's for the Let's Play of Simon 3D that I really need to get back to, while the other two are to keep an actual look at the site - one's a general overview of the foru-COMMUNITY (snigger) and the other's that absolute mess of a notification system so I can try and keep track of when someone directly responds to one of my posts. It's... it's only partially successful at that, hence the second tab. [...]

Yeah, pretty much this. I don't like constantly bashing the new foru-COMMUNITY (snigger), but when a feature is THIS bad, you kinda need to show people just how bad it is to get the point across.

Now it's REALLY fixed.

I've not been in TTG for aggggges! Last time I tried to post I wanted to call this guy an assole but the post wouldn't go though.

What have I missed?! I simply must get some context!

All the context you could ever need are right here in this forum.

Oh now they have pretty much hidden the other telltale game forums so all you see is Walking Dead and wolf among us.. Sigh

Oh now they have pretty much hidden the other telltale game forums so all you see is Walking Dead and wolf among us.. Sigh

Eh, that they were starting to do already with the "Telltale Classics" section, and most people that cared about those games left the forums anyway.

I'm still trying to find out why they've shrunk the General Chat section so we can't see what's in it from the front page. Really weird decision to do that.

Also, here's a fun game you can play: try to find the stickied threads in the TWD and TWAU sections.

I'm still trying to find out why they've shrunk the General Chat section so we can't see what's in it from the front page. Really weird decision to do that.

Also, here's a fun game you can play: try to find the stickied threads in the TWD and TWAU sections.

Is it not the first thread labled "sticky" that I see right away with no issues? Do I win? Sheesh that was less of a game than TWD!

Is it not the first thread labled "sticky" that I see right away with no issues? Do I win? Sheesh that was less of a game than TWD!

Oh. I guess they fixed it. Boo!

I would have thought the reason why they hid the General Chat posts from the main page was because the top threads in there lately have all been negative. This may also be why they moved the whole General Chat forum to the bottom, so people are less inclined to go there.

You haven't been there lately then. Mind you, hardly anyone has, so there's that. But also it's been fairly good in there ever since the whole Kevin-gate debacle, so...

The logic is that people are actually talking about those tow games, so they'd need to be more visible. Who was really talking about Sam & Max by this point?

*realizes what he just said, slumps off in shame at the state of things*

I remember saying a long time ago that if Sam and Max was moved in to the Classics section of the forum I would loose all faith in Telltale games...

Yeah I've finally lost faith...