Double Fine Action Forums
Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

@Darth Marsden

You're name wasn't on that list. Guess what that means?

He's the killer so he can't be in the sequel because he gets thrown in jail at the end?

Not necessarily. Maybe he is the killer or maybe he's in the sequel in a very brief cameo. *hint hint*

BTW, due to Alcoremortis being dead in the story, I herby declare that she should be renamed Rigormortis.

New Telltale Murder Mystery chapter coming this Saturday. The beginning of the end!

Ooo, can't wait.

In other news, I feel I would be doing you lot a disservice if I didn't share this video which we had to remove from the Telltale foru-COMMUNITY for various reasons - partly because the guy who made it was banned from the site and we don't allow discussion of banned members, and partly because it blatantly insults mods and members of Telltale.

That said... it's actually really funny. Make sure to try out all the choices - they're all brilliant.

UXk1yKGSFd0

hehe...

...balding jennifer.

That was pretty funny though.

With that video in mind, I must ask:

So, how has the dual team set-up been working out over there?

That video is actually pretty funny. When I first saw that he used me as the bald guy though, it was a WTF? moment. But then I realized I use Jamie Hyneman as my avatar at Telltale now, so it fits after all. :)

New chapter coming the week of Easter. Will include an epilogue branching directly into the sequel.

Did anyone notice how I had even more Orson Welles references in this chapter than in the previous 5?

Hey hey! It's me, Davies; your favourite person in the whole wide world / the most egregious pug-faced annoyance you've ever had the misfortune to come across / some bloke you don't know and don't care to know (delete as applicable).

I'm back on the forums for a week to; entertain you with my wonderful wit and natural charm / annoy you with my boundless arrogance / leave you entirely indifferent, as you shrug your shoulders and move on / molest you through your monitor and leave you curled up in the corner, crying profusely, as you nurse your sore ass (delete as applicable - aside from that last one; that's not optional).

Hello Davies, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again, because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping, and the vision that was planted in my brain still remains within the sound of silence.

Hello Davies, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again, because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping, and the vision that was planted in my brain still remains within the sound of silence.

4r9pva.jpg

"Mr. Marsden, are you trying to seduce me?"

Mr. Marsden, are you trying to seduce me?

I guess you are easily seduced by Simon & Garfunkel.

I guess the 'Graduate' reference flew over your head. I've added a (disturbing) picture to better illustrate the reference and to provide enough nightmare fuel to last a lifetime.

Hey hey! It's me, Davies; your favourite person in the whole wide world.

I'm back on the forums for a week to molest you through your monitor and leave you curled up in the corner, crying profusely, as you nurse your sore ass.

There ya go.

I already said this earlier, but with Davies back, this weekend is set to be amazing!

Amazing?! Yeesh, you've put a boulder of expectation, the size of Alaska, on my shoulder with that statement. None the less, you flatter me and I shall do my upmost to prevail and provide you with the sheer amazing...ness that you seek. Either that or I'll distract you with shiny objects and hope for the best.

Now, where did I put that mirror ball?!

Nice to have you back, Davies.

More to the point, it's nice to be back. Thank you for the kind sentiment all the same though.

*psst* I believe the arrangment was 20 bucks per compliment, right? I'll send you a cheque in the post, pronto.

Hey hey! It's me, Davies; your favourite person in the whole wide world.

I'm back on the forums for a week to molest you through your monitor and leave you curled up in the corner, crying profusely, as you nurse your sore ass.

There ya go.

Virtual ass raping shall commence in T-minus 3,2,1...

Hey, Davies.

Glad to see ya.

Glad to see you too, Linky Link of Linkolnshire. No but really, it's great to catch up with you, Chryon. I hope life is treating you well?