Double Fine Action Forums
Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

It's been a long time, Telltale community!

I pretty much stopped visiting the site after the update, but I had no idea everyone had migrated here until recently. I decided to retire the old handle (The Gentleman) and stick with my new one. I look forward to talking with you lot again. (Granted, I never posted a huge amount on the Telltale forums, but I was around, I guess).

It's good to be back.

Hey, I know you. You did a video with Caddicarus a while back. I like you. You can stay.

It's been a long time, Telltale community!

I pretty much stopped visiting the site after the update, but I had no idea everyone had migrated here until recently. I decided to retire the old handle (The Gentleman) and stick with my new one. I look forward to talking with you lot again. (Granted, I never posted a huge amount on the Telltale forums, but I was around, I guess).

It's good to be back.

I like your avatar~ <3

Tell me, how are you with vivid descriptions of violence? Specificly eye stabbings...

I was talking to a friend of mine whose brother works over at TTG. Apparently, some guys over there are working on a concept for the second season of Back to the Future.

I was talking to a friend of mine whose brother works over at TTG. Apparently, some guys over there are working on a concept for the second season of Back to the Future.

Goodness gracious!

I hope it's more puzzly than the first, though I don't have high hopes.

If it's as puzzly as the last one, it'll be a huge step up from where they are now.

TWAU episode 3 was freakin' awesome!

Every time I see TWAU I keep thinking it's an anagram for "the walking Australian"

If it's as puzzly as the last one, it'll be a huge step up from where they are now.

If they announce it later this year, that might mean a 2015 release date. Ironic, ain't it?

Hey, I know you. You did a video with Caddicarus a while back. I like you. You can stay.

Haha, yes. That was a very big moment for me, that video. Thousands of subscribers in mere days.

I finally created an account over at 'Mix n Mojo' by the way. I left a rather snarky comment in response to their April Fools prank. I hope you don't mind (not that you uploaded said prank)? Hopefully any future comments I leave over there will be a little bit more light hearted. That's the problem with being a long time lurker and a grumpy first time poster I guess.

Yeah, I had nothing to do with that April Fools joke. It was a good concept, but I was actually nearly fooled by it myself because of the title. If I had done it, I definitely would not have put "No joke" in the headline.

It's not a bug - someone's messing around with the character's animations, making Bigby do the stripper moves that the chick from the Pudding & Pie strip club does.

It's not a bug - someone's messing around with the character's animations, making Bigby do the stripper moves that the chick from the Pudding & Pie strip club does.

I have a feeling you prefer it that way. *smiles evilly*

They have been since 2010. But I doubt they'll find the time to make their concept a reality while more 'hip' franchises are knocking at their door.

They have been since 2010. But I doubt they'll find the time to make their concept a reality while more 'hip' franchises are knocking at their door.

So since before the first game actually came out? Well I guess that's time travel for you.

So since before the first game actually came out? Well I guess that's time travel for you.

The first episode of Back to the Future: The Game came out in 2010, so it's not implausible that they were already working on a concept for season two already at that time (they did announce the second season of The Walking Dead right around the release of the second episode of the first season after all).

The first episode of Back to the Future: The Game came out in 2010, so it's not implausible that they were already working on a concept for season two already at that time (they did announce the second season of The Walking Dead right around the release of the second episode of the first season after all).

Yeah, it was first teased around episode 2 in the blog or maybe it was one of the guys on the forum back when they actually showed face when they came out. I do recall that.

It's a miracle! Telltale just announced the release of TWD for Android. Oh if only this would mean we'll see Sam and Max someday. =(

Interesting,
says the entire first season is now available.

Yeah, the whole first season + 400 days is now on Android. I think Darth Marsden was referring to the fact that episode 1 is free on Android, so he's not crazy enough to buy the whole season again.

Puzzlebox also stated Telltale is planning to bring The Walking Dead Season Two to Android too.

(goodness that's a lot of different variations of to)

I thought he might have been after further contemplation. I do still wonder how long until we see more of the Telltale library brought to Android and how much of it.

Considering how little they care about their back catalogue on PC... probably no more that are already released.

Considering that the rest of Sam & Max Season 3 and W&G's Grand Adventures is not out on IOS despite Episode 1 being there since 2010 and Episode 2 of W&G being there since 2010-2011 (I'm not sure which year) It's can't be a matter of ''they were just too broken so they had to be removed'' since ToMI Episode 1 was as broken as S&M Ep 1 & W&G Ep 2 but they updated it to fix it and put out the rest of the season.

Then there is the games that was meant to be being ported to PS3 like Hector which was announced to be coming soon to PSN in Episode 2's trailer and Puzzle Agent 2 which I think there was meant to be a port coming for it although I'll admit I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised that it's only TWD Seasons 1 & 2 and maybe TWAU since they seem to be the only games getting any ports or anything.

Ryan, please. Learn to break up your paragraphs. It's so hard to make out what you're saying when there's so much text confined to such a small amount of space like that.

Ryan, please. Learn to break up your paragraphs. It's so hard to make out what you're saying when there's so much text confined to such a small amount of space like that.

^ ^ ^ ^

Classic internet forum post #27

Hopefully they'll stick with Android for a while. At least it seems Game of Thrones will be coming to Android, since it has been announced to be coming to the Android based Amazon Fire TV. Which, strangely, is the only platform that has been announced for Game of Thrones so far.

OK, I've split my last message up to two paragraphs

As for TTG's new games. I really really wish they would just give it a break between all these licensed games. I'll give them that The Wolf Among Us is a excellent game but that's more due to it being based on exploring and catching out people lying rather than QTEs. I mean what else is coming after TWD Season 2? Game of Thrones and Tales from the Bolderlands.

Poker Night 2 was a good short break after a storm of JP, The Walking Dead, and Law & Order, but at this point, I'm worrying that when Episode 3 or 4 of TWD Season 2 comes, they might hint at a Season 3 without leaving any break time between TWD Seasons 1 & 2. Even Sam & Max got a year's break between seasons and even then, due to them having the ability to take on a more variety of stories and cases, you don't mind as much because one case could be going to stop a crazy Santa Claus to having to stop a raving dancing Vampire and his army of zombies to going on a time travelling adventure on a UFO while dealing with Bosco turned into a cow

and later Agent Bosco XP

With TWD, there is only so many stories that can be done before you say, OK please just give us a break with the zombies. It works with Sam & Max because due to the humor of the game, S&M could end up in any adventure with a funny story and clever puzzles to boot but with TWD, it's more serious and in doing so does not have that same ability that S&M has which is why in my opinion, The Walking Dead needs a break in between stories so the stories don't become so worn out.