Double Fine Action Forums
Darth Marsden

Greetings from the Telltale Games forums!

OK, so if I were to make a game with you guys in it... how would you want to look?

Like, would you have blonde hair or brown? Would you have glasses? What type of clothes would you wear?

...just throwing ideas around here for something to do, but I'm wondering if I could try to make a silly old-school Sam & Max-style adventure game with random puzzles and weird characters (you guys) in it. Nothing big, but... y'know, just an idea.

I actually did think a while back about putting you guys into an adventure game based on TMM. Couldn't get the funds or the team together, unfortunately. Which is a shame, because I would have had a feature that puts different clues and endings in every other play through, so it kinda works like Clue: The Movie.

Whenever someone talks about or even just refer to Clerks I always want to go and watch it again.

So I will. To Netflix!

OK, so if I were to make a game with you guys in it... how would you want to look?

Like, would you have blonde hair or brown? Would you have glasses? What type of clothes would you wear?

...just throwing ideas around here for something to do, but I'm wondering if I could try to make a silly old-school Sam & Max-style adventure game with random puzzles and weird characters (you guys) in it. Nothing big, but... y'know, just an idea.

That sounds like a fun idea, and I'm all for it (I was thinking about doing it myself a few times, but I have so many game ideas bouncing around in my head, I thought it would be better to actually get at least one of them done instead ;)).

If you want to have me in it (which is awesome by me if you do, as it's really cool to be a character in someone else's game, which is why I submitted my comic me to be used in Major Bueno Party ;)), just base everything on my avatar (the pink top is usually long sleeve in the comic, with black tracksuit bottoms and grey athletic shoes). This look also works as well (since I actually wear this a lot in real life in the summer):

jenni.png

Like this.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130214000233/mugen/images/c/c2/Jotaro_Kujo.jpg

Apparently I suck at sprite editing, so that idea probably won't happen. Sorry :(

Eh, like I say, it was just an idea. Might revisit it later down the line, might not. Who knows.

Well now that that's all over and done with (thank you and you're welcome, by the way, people who enjoyed it), I can finally focus on writing my western.

I'm not going to start working on TMM 2: Sunburn until Q3, when I'm done with The Pistoleer and a couple of short stories I'm going to be putting on FanFiction. And after that I'll get to work on Mods and Spambots, and finally TMM 3.

For a hobby writer, I'm going to be awful busy.

I didn't read it... mostly because I was never a big member on the TTG forums.

Sorry!

I'll read the musical, don't worry... :D

Also... you should start a new thread for the musical instead of posting it here.

I didn't read it... mostly because I was never a big member on the TTG forums.

Sorry!

I'll read the musical, don't worry... :D

Also... you should start a new thread for the musical instead of posting it here.

I will once I actually start doing serious work on it. I have two many projects on as it is, so I can't get to doing it until maybe December.

Y'know, now that I finally finished the story, it now becomes way more apparent as to how much has changed in the time since I started it. To be quite honest, I'm both happy and a little sad. And I have no idea why. Perhaps it's the migration from TTG to DFAF, perhaps it's that so many old faces are now gone off to wherever. I dunno.

Its probably because since you started it, was before TWD was blown out of the water and suddenly being called one of the best things made. Then between that is the forums becoming worse, everyone leaving, a lot of people being split up while some ended up here, others like Strongbrush have not ended up here. Then on top of that was probably the feeling that TTG couldn't care less about old fans anymore.

As for TMM 3 I can't wait to see the wacky adventures of the gang as they travel the world figuring out who done it. Now we just need to figure out the animal sidekick who says about 90% of catchphrases.

As for TMM 3 I can't wait to see the wacky adventures of the gang as they travel the world figuring out who done it. Now we just need to figure out the animal sidekick who says about 90% of catchphrases.
So long as it's called 'Ryan', I shall be happy. ;)

Hey hey, you heard NoName, There's already a ''Ryan'' character in Part 2.

Although in Part 3, the gang's main enemy should be Marsden who has gone mad with power and turned into a evil mastermind who has gained force powers but he has two bumbling sidekicks who always fail and end up fighting themselves rather then attacking the gang. Also Marsden also has a top hat, a cloak, and a mustache that he twirls around.

Yep this totally sounds like a great way to continue the story from TMM 1 and later 2. It could quite possibly be the best part overall.

Just finished the last chapter, and i've got to say, I loved it. You've gotten so much better since you first started. That last chapter was professional quality. Like the sort of thing I would find in a reputable published novel. But I've really enjoyed the whole thing. Excellent work, Noname!