Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

I already did some research but it seems like a lot of it is based on personal preference so I thought I would see if anyone here has any opinions. I've used this shitty $15 mouse for years and like every 5 minutes while gaming it will fail for a few seconds and I'm sick of it. I'm looking at the Razor Deathadder or the Logitech G400S right now.

The one I have been using for the past year

CX9t9Pc.jpg

which is just the SWTOR-themed variant of the Razer Naga Epic. Great mouse. Wireless with that little dock thing and becomes a fully wired mouse if you plug the wire for the dock into the mouse. I use the numpad on the side for things which have a lot of hotkeys, the first 9 of the side buttons are really easy to use.

I personally prefer something like the Steelseeries Xai or one in that family to any of the specific gaming mice I've tried. A bit too light in my opinion though, a heavier mouse feels better to me.. Nothing beats the old Logitech Mouseman Plus for feeling. Sadly that mouse design is gone and buried since optical mice appeared on the market.

The one I have been using for the past year

http://i.imgur.com/CX9t9Pc.jpg

which is just the SWTOR-themed variant of the Razer Naga Epic. Great mouse. Wireless with that little dock thing and becomes a fully wired mouse if you plug the wire for the dock into the mouse. I use the numpad on the side for things which have a lot of hotkeys, the first 9 of the side buttons are really easy to use.

that looks pretty cool. i'm going to be playing mainly FPSes though so i don't need a bajilion buttons.

It was a close call, but this is my favourite gaming mouse.

tumblr_lr03bvJW6O1qczxk1o1_500.jpg

Pikachu came a close second.

I've been happy with my Logitech G400. Comfortable, works well, and didn't cost a small fortune.

I had a Razer Naga for a bit, but I felt like I didn't use all the extra buttons and it was a bit overkill. So I ended up selling it. It seemed alright and I had no hardware issues with it. I do not like how many newer Razer products require that you use the Razer Synapse software however. DRM for my mouse seems like an odd idea.

Currently I'm using a E-Blue Cobra.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA24P0NW1954

I had never heard of the company behind this before. But I got mine on Ebay for like $10. Which is nuts. Works fine and I have had no issues with it at all. It has 3 DPI settings and newer version are out now with other bells and whistles.

I have been eyeing a Zalman FPS mouse for a while now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826501004

I'm a console gamer by heart, so mouse aiming is still something I'm adjusting to. the Zalman FPS kinda struck me that it would be easier to use, but I'm not sure about it. It has some mixed reviews and I don't really know if I would feel any more comfy using it.

I got a Naga Epic refurbed and even though I don't play mmorpgs anymore, I really like the weight on it. Honestly, just lurk Woot for deals because they seem do do razer sales often.

I hid your post because it was in response to a now-deleted spam message. If I had left your message there, a four year old thread would have been bumped for no reason.

Please don't reply to spam posts, because we will delete them and your reply will thereby fall under the "stupid junk" forum guideline.

As Bidiot has decided to necro this thread anyway, I've unhidden your post on this occasion. 

Sign in to follow this