Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

635617771802560635-XXX-DEWshine-4pack.jpg

It's supposedly made with the original 1940 recipe that was meant to be a whiskey mix. It tastes pretty good. It reminds me of Mike's Hard Lemonade, without the hard part.

hero-books-alone.png

Well, just the first issue, anyway. It WAS £2, and I WAS curious.

Won't be getting the full collection. £10 a book is simply too much for stuff that's basically a nicer version of information I can easily find on the internet. The only thing that MIGHT convince me to subscribe (for a bit, anyway) are the free subscriber gifts, but even then, I'm not sure they'd be worth it.

Since coolsome might be interested, here's a link to the website.

Thanks but I'll pass on the same reasons you gave. Also annoying McGann only has one book. Big Finish is way more popular then that silly movie with fans and fans are the only ppl who would buy that many to get to 8.

So why not have a bunch with his big finish histroy how eps came about how storyies went ect epsecially now Big Finish are gonna have Nu Who fans listening for the River/New monsters stuff would help get fans more familer.

Thanks but I'll pass on the same reasons you gave. Also annoying McGann only has one book. Big Finish is way more popular then that silly movie with fans and fans are the only ppl who would buy that many to get to 8.

So why not have a bunch with his big finish histroy how eps came about how storyies went ect epsecially now Big Finish are gonna have Nu Who fans listening for the River/New monsters stuff would help get fans more familer.

I'm guessing they will have Big Finish stuff... as part of that one book. Can't fill a whole one with just the movie.

After realizing getting even 2 of it would ultimately be cheaper than what I usually spend money on every week at the moment (Friday Night Magic Limited Tournament), I decided to buy the Afterbirth expansion to Binding of Isaac Rebirth, while it's still the price of the beast if you're only counting in cents.

For the first time ever I decided to get a contract phone.

Since I love the Moto G, I decided to get its fancier younger brother: THE MOTO X Play

Pretty decent deal too. I mean it's an octa-core phone with 2gb of RAM and a MicroSD slot running android, and on a basic contract plan I got it for £17 a month with a £30 initial fee.

A metric buttload cheaper than a HTC, or Samsung or LG phone for sure, even if it's not quite as good.

Well I answered my own question and the answer is stupid. That's what the respective 3DSes are base rated. I guess somebody sat in a room and thought about it for a while. They then came to the conclusion the XL is just too big for a 3 year old's hands. So they thought about it some more and decided that 7 was the optimum number.

Paid for a new laptop today, finally something I can do my university work on as I need a good spec in order to run things like Unity well. Just have to wait for it to be built and delivered now.

A pile of used Terry Pratchett books that were being sold for $2-3 each at a local bookstore.

Oh don't go opening that can of worms again. "GOG vs Steam in Germany" could be his thesis.

£251.10 For a Moto X Play (SIM FREE).

And £17.99 a month for a EE SIM only 12 month Mobile contract. (That came with a £40 amazon voucher. Making it about £8 more than the £12.99 contract I was going to get when you do the maths. I don't really NEED 2000 minutes, 2gb mobile Data and unlimited texts, but getting £40 back is nothing to scoff at. That's like 2 months and a bit for free, or some Christmas shopping sorted)

Fuck Carphone Warehouse and Santander though. Apparently because the bank forgot to update my account postcode ages ago when it changed, when I set up the order, it flagged up the difference and blocked the order, and neither the bank or CW could be bothered to tell me there was an issue for over a whole week. They just blamed each other when I phoned up asking what the fucking problem was.

Got it sorted now though (told the CW rep to cancel, and the bank to pull the fingers out of their ass and fix my damn account). Decided to order my phone SIM Free from work, and get my SIM from EE directly and transfer my old number over manually. Fuck both of those bastards!

Big cost up front sadly. But I think I got a better deal in the end.

Finally bought Fallout New Vegas. It became worth the money not very long in when the radio played "It's a sin to tell a lie", a song I've loved since I was 12.

Some Blu-Ray cases. A bunch of slim (like, 11mm slim) 2-way cases, and some standard sized (15mm) 4-way cases.

Finally bought Fallout New Vegas. It became worth the money not very long in when the radio played "It's a sin to tell a lie", a song I've loved since I was 12.

Great purchase! New Vegas is my favorite RPG, a masterpiece.

I purchased a booth at the Con On the Cob, the gaming and art show that is taking place in Richfield, Ohio from October 15th through October 18th, 2015.

I haven't done something like this since 2006, so I'm pretty excited. If anyone's nearby and wants to stop by, I will be part of the DreamCon booth outside the vendor hall.

bttf30.jpg

It's so much better with Tom Wilson as Biff. Kid Beyond was good as wimpy Biff, but Tom Wilson gives Biff toughness even when in 1986, like he did when he didn't know that it was Marty at the end of the first film. It's a much more nuanced performance, and the game benefits from that. Plus, they left the voice of Kid Tannen alone, which I was worried about when it was announced that Tom Wilson would be replacing the Tannens. Kid's voice actor did such a fantastic job that it really would have been a shame if he was replaced. Thankfully that's not the case. :)