Double Fine Action Forums
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

Forgot to mention that I won the bid on this yesterday:

Crisis_Core.png

Prepare your mantears. They will flow forth like crimson from an open wound.

ah yes crisis core

Its was never released here :(

got Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and the Legend of Zelda Manga Box Set in the mail today

20131112_190013.jpg?w=AAAqIqa5kVr_VCChcI87KUSF33X_h-THerXv4CX1QsWxAw

That's a big sword. Or is it a pizza shovel?

It's a dildo.

A very, very painful dildo, yes.

I've seen worse.

You don't find arthropod sex interesting? There's this other mite, the velvet mite, who is the perfect gentleman of sex in the sense that I really don't understand what he gets out of it. Basically, he makes this little bachelor pad nest in some wood or something and then basically sprays his sperm over the whole thing. Then he goes and finds a female velvet mite and courts her, brings her back to the bachelor pad and gives it to her before leaving. If she liked him enough, then she gathers some of the sperm and has his baby mites. If not, she just flies away, no hard feelings.

Which is way better than this other species of mites that have sex inside their mother and then eat her alive from the inside.

Yeah, they're like Tribbles. They're basically "born" pregnant. Except for the males. Once the male runs out of mom to eat the other females just leave him to starve to death in her corpse.

...freaks.

Says the man with a moustache on his beard. :P

I quite like learning about insex!

I was looking into getting a good PS3 shooter that my brother-in-law and I can play split-screen co-op on when he comes over sometimes. So, I walked into GameStop today and asked the guy behind the counter if I should get Borderlands 2, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, or some flavor of CoD or Battlefield. I was initially leaning toward Killzone 3.

After talking to the guy, I walked out with Borderlands 2.

He also suggested Army of Two as a good alternative, but I didn't get it.

...oh, and I also bought Tales of Xillia.

I was looking into getting a good PS3 shooter that my brother-in-law and I can play split-screen co-op on when he comes over sometimes. So, I walked into GameStop today and asked the guy behind the counter if I should get Borderlands 2, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, or some flavor of CoD or Battlefield. I was initially leaning toward Killzone 3.

After talking to the guy, I walked out with Borderlands 2.

He also suggested Army of Two as a good alternative, but I didn't get it.

Borderlands 2 is a great purchase for that. Quality game that gets a bit tricky and repetitive as a singleplayer game, but shines in coop. Much better then all the other alternatives.

Army of Two can be a bit fun in coop, but it's a mediocre game really.

In Europe, yes. Sometimes - ever so something - we get to have nice things.

you mean, a large corporation like game UK (and Gamemania here) who ask waay too high prices for games, strike an exclusive deal with publishers for this extra rubbish. Even worse that said chain game stores have exclusive distribution on some franchises.

In Europe, yes. Sometimes - ever so something - we get to have nice things.

you mean, a large corporation like game UK (and Gamemania here) who ask waay too high prices for games, strike an exclusive deal with publishers for this extra rubbish. Even worse that said chain game stores have exclusive distribution on some franchises.

Yes but the chest makes the jingle when you open it.

At least Nintendo wouldn't sell you a cropped screenshot on a restaurant napkin like Telltale did.

Bought Into The Nexus last. It came without the free QFB download because I live in Canada and they screwed up(The cards were printed codeless in Canada). There's a way to get it by sending pictures to Sony, but screw it, I was going to give it away anyway.

At least Nintendo wouldn't sell you a cropped screenshot on a restaurant napkin like Telltale did.

They'll never hear the end of it. Oh, wait, everyone who cared about that left their foru-COMMUNITY already.

That was extremely disappointing though.

"Chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice cream topped with Malteasers, Mars Bar chunks, honeycomb chunks and chocolate flavour sauce with crisp wafers".

And it was bloody gorgeous.