Double Fine Action Forums
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

Purple pants.

Now I can have lab accidents in the security that at least I'll be dressed in the event that one results in superpowers.

I'm almost afraid to tell her that Hulk and super powers aren't real...

Don't! That'll make her angry. You won't like her when she's angry.

For some reason, I'm envisioning her covering Comrade Pants in purple body paint.

I think his fiance would have something to say about that. And that something would probably involve a knife in my face.

So, I'll pass.

Anyone ever seen this?

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Apptivity-Booster_35253-l.jpg?v=35253

Just got one for my Dad as a joke Xmas present. The way it works is that you download a free app on your iPad, place the figure on the screen and then use the figure to play the app.

Is it sort of like mega clix? Never played that myself, but I have friends who were really into it several years ago.

I spent £80 on games today.

I REGRET NOTHING.

_-Dragons-Dogma-Dark-Arisen-Xbox-360-_.jpg_-LEGO-City-Undercover-Wii-U-_.jpg_-LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Wii-U-_.jpg_-Sonic-Lost-World-Wii-U-_.jpg_-The-House-of-the-Dead-Overkill-PS3-_.jpg

All pre-owned except Lego Marvel SuperHeroes, about which I have a neat little story.

See, it's the deal of the week (that only went live today!) at Game - brand new for £22.49. So in I go to buy it. At the check-out though, it comes up £39.99. I query this, and they realize that the offer was only on the PS3/XBox360 versions, but someone had marked all of the WiiU versions as well by mistake. So they honoured the price of £22.49 for me, while talking all the other WiiU copies off the shelf to remark them back at £39.99.

TL;DR - Should have been £40, got it for just over half that because the store screwed up. Sweeeeeet.

A

Kubrick movie documentary score

. Let me guess: you bought the vinyl. ;)

If you'd written "you'll never GUESS" instead of "you'll never FIGURE OUT", you would have been very right though.

Got a slightly used PS Vita, a 32GB memory card (thank god for trade-ins) and a few games with the PS+ account along with Spelunky (which good god, is that an unforgiving, brilliant game).

Yeah, the cat suit looks like a lot of fun. I think I might pick up Knytt Underground from the eShop too. Having the option to use the gamepad for the map and inventory sounds very convenient.

200px-Box_NA_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros._U_+_New_Super_Luigi_U.png

As you might guess, it's both games on one disc, which just goes to show how small they both are.

I bought this fucking game new when it was released, now I gotta pay extra for that luigi stuff

As you might guess, it's both games on one disc, which just goes to show how small they both are.

Not necessarily, a Wii U disc can hold up to 25 GB of data.

For £45:

Muramasa Rebirth

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Ragnarok Odyssey

Virtua tennis 4: World Tour Edition

WipEout 2048

Add onto that this months EU PS+ :

Soul Sacrifice

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

I'm going to be very busy for a looooooonng time.

(Especially now that my physical copy of Persona 4 Golden arrived! xD)

My God do I love Sony sometimes. Even the EU department sometimes gets its finger out and gives us almost PC level of sales.

Ooo, nice.

Last purchase was that Humble Mobile Bundle. Only went for the first tier, since the now unlocked games didn't have anything I wanted. Yay patience.

I've bought a few things recently.

10848321-1378988602-889287.jpgffvii.jpg

250px-SimCity_4_cover.jpg

goldeneye-007-20100810022136212-000.jpg

I bought Wii party u for the controller (it was £26. Bargain, even if the game is pants.). FF7 because I have never played it, Simcity because my disc version hasn't worked properly for years and the classic controller as the wii u doesn't support GC controllers.

Stanley Kubrick Collection: £14.99 (blu ray)

A great price for some good classic movies! :D

hah got those as well on amazon uk

also bought some ultra balls in pokemon XY

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=39332907

Both as download. Because FUCK carts.

You're gonna be pissed if something happens to your 3ds itself. I would be more inclined to get downloads for it if Nintendo doesn't tie them to the system only and not a universal profile.