Double Fine Action Forums
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

Finally saw properly priced Doctor Who Series 7 Blu Rays on ebay... bought immediately...

...24 hours later the idiot seller tells me - in German, translated through babelfish or worse - that the stock somehow, mysteriously got damaged.

Money's not back one week later, yet that is an announcement PayPal has previously made.

Pizzaplanettruck.png

Yes, really. I've managed to pick up so many power discs by this point, picking up a random two-pack is practically guaranteeing that I'll get a double, and that's too much hassle to get rid of those, so picking individual ones up on eBay is just way easier.

Aside from just supporting the AF2014, (and food/beverage) Titan fall.

I cannot wait to play the heck outta this game!

A DIY mod kit for 360 controllers, because I'm tired of how bad the stock d-pad is.

dpad-glossywhite.png

For some reason, they sell the black faceplate at a considerably higher cost than the white faceplate, so I'm going to end up with a two-tone controller. The end result might actually look kind of cool.

Just bought Knytt Underground and Trine 2 on the Wii U eShop. Spent under $14 in total.

I WOULD have bought Knytt, but even at half price it still seemed a tad too expensive, especially since I already have it on PC.

Rogue Trooper and Harvester from GOG.

Now I can have myself a proper ultra-voilent GOG marathon.

(Harvester, Sanitarium, I have no Mouth and I must Scream, Postal 2, The Cat Lady, Clive Barker's Undying, Deadly Premonition, and I'm sure a few more gruesome titles lurking in my GOG collection! >:D )

Just got maya lt 2014 for a birthday present to my self, waiting on them to send the key so i can activated and start making some 3d models. Anyone have any suggestion on what I should make let me know.

I WOULD have bought Knytt, but even at half price it still seemed a tad too expensive, especially since I already have it on PC.

I own it on PC as well, but I've been wanting to play the Wii U version since it has the option to display the map and inventory on the gamepad. Its also one of my favorite games and for the big amount of content I felt it was definitely worth it at less than 10% the cost of a retail Wii U game.

Just got maya lt 2014 for a birthday present to my self, waiting on them to send the key so i can activated and start making some 3d models. Anyone have any suggestion on what I should make let me know.

Happy birthday!

How about a brain tank? I seem to recall you making a pretty sweet looking bone wagon a while back.

I own it on PC as well, but I've been wanting to play the Wii U version since it has the option to display the map and inventory on the gamepad. Its also one of my favorite games and for the big amount of content I felt it was definitely worth it at less than 10% the cost of a retail Wii U game.

Happy birthday!

How about a brain tank? I seem to recall you making a pretty sweet looking bone wagon a while back.

Thanks, my birthdays tomorrow. Also I forgot about the bone wagon, so I'll get on finishing that and look into making a brain tank too.

I'm going to wait for it to come down in price.

You know, next millenium.

Hassling over 24 hours with a key-site that answers with broken English because they are in China. It's fun! 10/10

Were you able to get the uncensored version?

Anyway. I'm not a huge fan of South Park and an even lesser fan of turn based RPGs. Saying that, this game is fantastic! I'm right near the end and it's really really fun. I bought it Wednesday morning, just heard a lot of good things and decided to check it out with 2 days off. I did a lot of searching, got stuck on one part and I'm currently at 18hrs, but the game is supposedly 13-15hrs. It's good. I recommend it.

There was also no Sexual Harassment Panda.

1000336-02-00-00-00_lg.png

ANYWAY.

I've been rather lucky on eBay lately, so I've managed to pick up a couple of things fairly cheap.

78-147-332-02.jpg - £5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBaz6KFCVB-lFdnpij_mlk4dE3KDVGvw3sdRGl8AXOJjJ8PAFCqw - £2

11705_0.jpg - £4.50 (I know it's awful, but I GOTTA KNOW HOW BAD IT GETS)

Uh, yeah. £5. Can't you read?

...I wouldn't have paid much more than that though, if it makes you feel any better.

Honestly, I thought Sonic '06 would have been the subject of mockery here, but oh well.

Honestly, I thought Sonic '06 would have been the subject of mockery here, but oh well.

I am watching the Game Grumps LP on it right now. What is this?

Did 4-chan create a sonic game to troll us?

It's a game rushed out the door to meet a deadline, that's what it is.

Doesn't excuse the plot, mind, but that's just Sonic Team being weird f**ks.

There was also no Sexual Harassment Panda.

The song was in it though.