Double Fine Action Forums
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

As a random note, at the Peter Davison panel that I went to at Dragon*Con, he said that Caves of Androzani was his favorite story to film and after it was over, he thought that if more episodes had been like it, he would have stayed on for a few more years.

A cheap-ass headset so I can join in with a get-together of Telltale mods tomorrow.

So does this mean you're going to start coming to Hangouts?

Damn it, when are you coming to the fuggin hangouts, Marsden!? We need a Brit. Hell, an intelligent Brit, and those are hard enough to come by!

Damn it, when are you coming to the fuggin hangouts, Marsden!? We need a Brit. Hell, an intelligent Brit, and those are hard enough to come by!
That's because I keep most of them locked up in my closet. We wouldn't want them doing something idiotic like solving world hunger! I let them out at weekends though, so that's your best bet of catching one. Marmite on toast is the best bait to use, and you can help calm them down with the Doctor Who theme tune. Do not, I repeat do not expose them to such phrases as "could care less" or "Hold down the fort" as this can cause them to fly into an uncontrollable fit of rage.

Probably won't be joining the hangouts. They take place at times when I'm either asleep or at work. Sometimes both if it's a slow day.

Also, we're fine with "Hold down the fort". Perfectly acceptable phrase. That OTHER one though... Ooo, don't get us started.

Last bought some lemonade. Because apparently I can't get enough carbonated beverages.

Probably won't be joining the hangouts. They take place at times when I'm either asleep or at work. Sometimes both if it's a slow day.

Also, we're fine with "Hold down the fort". Perfectly acceptable phrase. That OTHER one though... Ooo, don't get us started.

Last bought some lemonade. Because apparently I can't get enough carbonated beverages.

Maybe you could record some random phrases and see how long it takes them to realise that they are talking to a recording?

tumblr_mizg8wsX2N1qg1mbqo1_r2_250.gif

As for what I last bought, it was a bottle of Famous Grouse for my Mother, as a thank you for driving me up to uni tomorrow.

We'll keep on inviting you until one day you break and join the hangout. And then we'll make it so awkward that you'll immediately leave again.

This is the evil plan. I'm just telling you because there's no way you can possibly stop it. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I almost bought that one but I bought the ASUS instead.

BLK-BW-12B1ST-PB-R-unit.jpg

Seriously, I just got it Thursday. It's Blu-Ray drive week I guess.

What do you use for playback? Or did yours come with software?

What do you use for playback? Or did yours come with software?

I already have PowerDVD 11.

Yeah, I currently have 9 that came with Director 11. I was just curious.