Double Fine Action Forums
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

...?

You'll have to remind me- oh, this is a reference to when I typed up River Song's diary from that awful platformer, isn't it?

...?

You'll have to remind me- oh, this is a reference to when I typed up River Song's diary from that awful platformer, isn't it?

I seen to remember you getting annoyed at all her in her episodes in series 6 and 7

11040823_10153812752464341_8436171267983398968_n.jpg?oh=29a62fe02b221403dc1649b6b434f76b&oe=5681680D

No official cover or name yet, but exciting nonetheless!

EDIT: Coolsome, I'll be interested to know what you think of "The Wrong Doctors." It's probably my favorite main range release of that whole year.

Guardian and Maiden

I have Red Mirror and I'm getting 'Souls soon. Great choices!

...oh. I don't dislike her per se, I just object to her being used so much. Not so much an issue now, thankfully.

You jinxed your self.

I did. I really did.

Last bought, or rather PAID FOR, customs on a bunch of Disney Infinity power discs that I ordered off eBay. Bleh.

400x400.jpg

Of course I bought it. I have 41 official Maiden CDs(plus more bootlegs, solo albums, tributes etc). It hurt me a little not buying the single, but there was nothing on it but the 1 song. Bullshit.

From what I've heard, Shower with your dad simulator 2015: Do you still shower with your dad? is actually a video game. Amazing, that, as it surely doesn't do any branding to distinguish itself from all the joke games and bad simulators around.

Imaginations is my favourite Guardian record although Twilight World is a close second.

I bought milk today.

Flat-out bought: Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With your Dad?, Codename: S.T.E.A.M., a few bags of Disney Infinity power discs

Pre-ordered: Shovel Knight WiiU, Shovel Knight Amiibo (and I thought I was out...), Disney Infinity 3.0 ToyBox Speedway

...I seem to have a crippling fear of money, and am doing everything I can to ensure I have none. Only explanation I can think of, anyway.

Hey, so, uh, remember I said I had a crippling fear of money?

...I just blew $250 on Disney Infinity and Skylanders stuff.

That's like £165.

Not even kidding. I said "f**k it" and ordered all the Power Disc albums, rare discs and Skylanders 'dark' figures I didn't already own from a store in the US, and around a fifth of that total is on shipping for it all.

I hate myself, and yet also don't give a f**k. This is not healthy.

I am officially never buying anything else for either franchise until at LEAST next year, and even then, probably not again. I'm done. This is me tapping out. I have to stop. I can't keep wasting my money on something so utterly pointless. It's like some stupid addiction that I have to break myself of, and this is it. Done. Full stop. No more. Out.

...that felt really good to confess. Now I need to go into a corner and cry for a bit.

Darth, I was actually waiting for that to happen. Your Skylander/Disney Infinity shopping spree is well documented here.

oh god I ordered Lego Dimensions

Lego Dimensions is where I draw the line. I'm already trying to break my addiction to TWO figure-based games (three if you count Amiibo), I'm not adding another one to the mix. CERTAINLY not one that costs as much as Lego Dimensions.

...have fun buying all the level packs.

Lego Dimensions is where I draw the line. I'm already trying to break my addiction to TWO figure-based games (three if you count Amiibo), I'm not adding another one to the mix. CERTAINLY not one that costs as much as Lego Dimensions.

...have fun buying all the level packs.

I still buy stuff on amazon UK. since games use USD-GBP exchange rates, games were dirt cheap, (incl free shipping on items + €20) past few months I rarely do that because of the GBP-EUR exchange rate fell deep and amazon started charging shipping costs. Still, amazon uk notifies me immedialtely when a special or limited edition is in stock, still making it cheaper and easier to purchase there.

besides WiiU games I haven't bought a single new game this year, figured it's muuch better to wait on a sale 1 year later.

In case anyone's wondering, here's how I managed to spend so much.

First, the main reason I bought this stuff in the first place, the Power Disc albums. The 2.0 albums simply aren't available in the UK, because it's not as if we might want them or anything, so I bought two of them, brand new (because they came with extra Power Discs that would've been more expensive to buy on their own).

- $65

Then I realised they also sold power discs themselves. I was able to get most of them cheaper elsewhere in the UK (a completely separate £28), but there were still a few I figured I may as well top up my collection while I'm doing this.

- $70

And THAT'S when I realised they did Skylanders stuff as well. I was only gonna get the one (Scarlet Ninjini, which was WAY cheaper than anywhere I'd seen in the UK), but then saw that they had the Swap Force 'Dark' figures cheaper than anywhere else I'd seen, and figured what the hell? The extra postage would be negligible, right? And I'm already gonna spend a small fortune on this stuff, might as well go all out.

- $56

Finally, postage.

- $64

Grand total... $250. I'm rounding off slightly, but there you go.

Time for some new shoes.

F*cking finally found a pair of Clarks Desert Boots in my size (EU 47/ US 14). :D

arthur-knight-dark-brown-suede-desert-boots-italy.jpg

-Hitman GO

-Hitman: Sniper

-Pre-ordered HITMAN 2015

-Tom Clancy Humble Bundle

-D4

-The Talos Principle

-Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

That should all keep me going for a while!