Double Fine Action Forums
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

I was worried about when it was announced that Tom Wilson would be replacing the Tannens. Kid's voice actor did such a fantastic job that it really would have been a shame if he was replaced. Thankfully that's not the case. :)

Really? Both IMDB and Wikipedia have him credited as Kid Tannen as well. Not that they are overly reliable.

I was worried about when it was announced that Tom Wilson would be replacing the Tannens. Kid's voice actor did such a fantastic job that it really would have been a shame if he was replaced. Thankfully that's not the case. :)

Really? Both IMDB and Wikipedia have him credited as Kid Tannen as well. Not that they are overly reliable.

Yeah, Kid Tannen is still voiced by Owen Thomas. And Cliff and Riff are still voiced by Andrew Chaikin, which actually works better now since all three brothers no longer sound nearly identical.

Yisss it's here. I bought a cheap Arduino clone.

7fOxLca.jpg?1

Wait what's this!

NOOO

awmaGxi.jpg?1

It seems to work though.

https://vid.me/nNHZ

I can upload a program to it and I tested the digital pins and they all work.

So... :gulp: I hope it stays working

Doctor Who - The Fourth Doctor Adventures Series 1 + 2 + Lost Box Bundle (Download) - £45.00

http://www.bigfinish.com/img/news/tom-offer_image_large_image_large.jpg

Includes:

Digital Download Doctor Who - The Lost Stories - - The Fourth Doctor Box Set

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.01 - Destination: Nerva

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.02 - The Renaissance Man

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.03 - The Wrath of the Iceni

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.04 - Energy of the Daleks

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.05 - Trail of the White Worm

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.06 - The Oseidon Adventure

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.01 - The Auntie Matter

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.02 - The Sands of Life

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.03 - War Against the Laan

Digital Download Doctor Who - The Collected 4th Doctor - 2.04 - The Justice of Jalxar

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.05 - Phantoms of the Deep

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.06 - The Dalek Contract

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.07 - The Final Phase

Doctor Who - The Fourth Doctor Adventures Series 1 + 2 + Lost Box Bundle (Download) - £45.00

http://www.bigfinish.com/img/news/tom-offer_image_large_image_large.jpg

Includes:

Digital Download Doctor Who - The Lost Stories - - The Fourth Doctor Box Set

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.01 - Destination: Nerva

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.02 - The Renaissance Man

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.03 - The Wrath of the Iceni

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.04 - Energy of the Daleks

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.05 - Trail of the White Worm

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 1.06 - The Oseidon Adventure

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.01 - The Auntie Matter

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.02 - The Sands of Life

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.03 - War Against the Laan

Digital Download Doctor Who - The Collected 4th Doctor - 2.04 - The Justice of Jalxar

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.05 - Phantoms of the Deep

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.06 - The Dalek Contract

Digital Download Doctor Who - Fourth Doctor Adventures - 2.07 - The Final Phase

I thought it was just The Doctor and Leela (which is great) but the second series has....MARRY TAMM!!

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7rmu9wfYO1ql9lj0o7_1280.jpg

Must have been right before her death.

Skylanders: Supercharged Racing for the Wii.

Thanks to all the stuff I traded in, it was a mere £17.50, which I thought was pretty good considering it basically came with a Bowser Amiibo.

skylanders2.jpg.jpg

sigh. Car insurance.

That's a strange name for a car insurance.

Although, it's still the most honest name I've heard when it comes to claims' reps personality.

A physical copy of Shovel Knight for the WiiU.

At least, I pre-ordered it a couple months ago and now it's shipped I've actually been charged for it, so...

header.jpg

It has a few technical issues, but they haven't stopped me from really enjoying the game. I've mentioned before that I'm a huge fan of open-world puzzle platformers, and there really aren't enough of them. FEZ is of course the most well-known, but Full Bore, Toki Tori 2+, Gateways and BLACKHOLE are also great. They all have their flaws, but I still find them amazing.

Fallout 4

Day Zero purchase, like with all Bethesda open world RPG's.

Just installing it now, not to much long now.

12208683_1078126465530747_4043062800922034451_n.jpg?oh=73635190d8d2a50f446099211ff407b5&oe=56C3911F

12241584_1078126482197412_2428639103382124466_n.jpg?oh=e3b9269ef536716bdca8c815f8471914&oe=56F779F8

For some reason I got two agility, I guess that's just my luck.

12195878_1078126495530744_4636104749487606876_n.jpg?oh=8b2e2717c4c6c2f70f120eab6579e8fe&oe=56B09C1B

Also going to target to get some nuka cola quantum tomorrow.

IMG_20150407_095031.jpg

Am doing a lesson on Daniel 8 for Sunday School next week. There is a good video about it on YouTube, and so I felt compelled to get a device that can screencast from my phone.

Steam Machine console

Better, cheaper, mid?

You're the guinea pig for this.

Steam Machine console

Better, cheaper, mid?

You're the guinea pig for this.

Haven't gotten it in the mail yet, so can't say just yet. What I can tell you is that I had to get the controller separate.

It cost me a little over 500, so about the same as when I got the Xbox One.