Double Fine Action Forums
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

A rip off of Crazy Taxi with colourful characters...well mainly one colour......get it?
Gotta be The Simpsons: Road Rage, not just because of the hint, but because of who posted it. :P

I ended up buying too much in the GOG.com sale (as usual). I got $28 worth of games, then wanted to get a game to push it over $30 so I could get the bonus. Instead, I ended up buying the entire Interplay bundle. -_-

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. And I got sent an Overwatch beta key within hours of buying it too... Now I just need to increase the allotment of hours in a day.

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun and Call of Duty: World At War

Love me some first person shooters.

A bunch of PS1/PS2 games, because my PS2 appears to be on its last legs and it's going to be nigh-impossible to buy one with a mod-chip in this day and age, so I'd better own the originals instead of my 'back-ups', hadn't I?

So, here's what I bought:

Fur Fighters (it was 99p and I remember enjoying it when I was younger, sue me)

Star Wars: Dark Forces (PS1 - didn't even know they ported it to that!)

Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing

Summoner

Summoner 2

Terminator: Dawn of Fate

Terminator: Redemption

Terminator: Rise of the Machines

The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

...and I'm sure there's more, but my internet connection is being AMAZINGLY useless today and won't load most of the web for me, so I can't double check.

Original (well, Platinum version, but you get the idea) PSX copy of Final Fantasy VII. £11.

Really didn't think I'd win that bid... guess I got lucky.

Double post!

Final Fantasy IX for PS1. Sensing a pattern yet? This one was just over £10. Not sure why I've started my FF kick, but whatever.

Most of a new PC, including an MSI B85-G43 Gaming Motherboard and an Intel i5-4690K, 3.5 GHz Processor, and a solid 8 gigs of RAM. I am SO ready to preorder an Oculus Rift now... although there is still the important detail of choosing a good video card, after my wallet recovers a bit...

Oh, I also bought 1/300,000,000th of the Facebook corporation, lol.

I haven't bought anything else in weeks...including food...
I'm the same way with SC2:LotV and Overwatch beta...

New laptop, Asus ROG G551.

I'm not that fond of gaming computer stuff with red lights and backlights, but I am fond of laptops that boots up to Windows in less then 3 seconds.

Never quite got into it myself. I think it's the camera controls. But hey, now I have to give it another go, right? Maybe I'll like it better this time.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

...and New Super Mario Bros (with Madagascar on DS) because it was also pretty cheap.

Got the lot for just over £20, which I think is pretty decent.

Last thing I got myself was a turkey sandwich.

I wish I could say it was something cooler but it was at least a GOOD turkey sandwich.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star. No box, but a tenner? Yes please.

...someone ban me from eBay, please!

After buying that game someone really should!

Half the problem is my GoCD*. I gotta have the whole series, darn it!

...unless it's a spin-off like Theatrhythm. That I can skip.

*Gaming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Initially only dealing with obsessively acquiring the entirety of franchises, it started to become much more pronounced with games like Pokemon and the "gotta catch 'em all!" slogan, was worsened by 'Skill Points' in games like Ratchet and Clank and exploded into a full-blown epidemic in recent years with the introduction of achievements/trophies.