Last item(s) you purchased?

Remainder of upgrade purchases:

Intel Core i5 4570 -

51DZkw4f2BL.jpg

Crucial Ballistix DDR3 RAM (2 x 8GB) -

51Kp426UAYL._SX385_.jpg

Well, I bought this

WiiU-The-Legend-of-Zelda-The-Wind-Waker-HD-Premium-Pack.jpg

I was disappointed to learn that it no longer comes with the Hyrule Historia.

Oh, and a spool of red thread for my fifth doctor outfit I'm making.

No no... I'm stupider because already have those three games.

I just spent £21 on a trilogy I already own... because this way I can have them all on one disc.

Like I said... moron.

*sigh*

...oh, and you know Zelda's going to be a DOWNLOAD rather than a disc, right?

It's probably going to take me a long time to look at a console, then look at the price tag, and not think "Wouldn't it be cool to get 8TB of hard disc storage for the same price?"

To be honest on my 3DS I really like the downloads more than a physical copy. But that's primarily a convenience & portability thing. On a stationary home console I'm not sure if I'd feel the same. Also the WiiU games are way bigger than the 3DS games. Wind Waker will take up 2.5 of the 32GB this edition has. That's quite low for a modern game though.

It isn't a modern game though, that is why it is so small. If you get another new game like Bayonetta 2 or something along that lines, it will take up much more space than wind waker. It is a real problem with WiiU and one of the reasons that their downloadable offerings aren't as convenient as other consoles, or even a PC.

To be honest on my 3DS I really like the downloads more than a physical copy. But that's primarily a convenience & portability thing. On a stationary home console I'm not sure if I'd feel the same. Also the WiiU games are way bigger than the 3DS games. Wind Waker will take up 2.5 of the 32GB this edition has. That's quite low for a modern game though.

It isn't a modern game though, that is why it is so small. If you get another new game like Bayonetta 2 or something along that lines, it will take up much more space than wind waker. It is a real problem with WiiU and one of the reasons that their downloadable offerings aren't as convenient as other consoles, or even a PC.
The other major reason being their lack of a standardized account system.

For those who don't know this: with the WiiU, when you create a user account on your console, it's tied to that console. as are all the online purchases you make using that account. So unlike the PS3 or XBox360, where you can log in on a different console and download all the games you've bought on your account, you can only download stuff onto the ONE WiiU console. And if it breaks... you're stuffed.

TL;DR - You buy a game online, it's locked to the WiiU you bought it on forever.

assassins-creed-ezio-trilogy-for-playstation-3-1oypuirwi10k8kkc0c0444o8g.jpg

Because I am a moron.

The best.

Yes. Yes they are.

But since I already own these three on PC, PS3 AND XBox360, buying them again just so I can have them on one disc was very, very stupid.

For those who don't know this: with the WiiU, when you create a user account on your console, it's tied to that console. as are all the online purchases you make using that account. So unlike the PS3 or XBox360, where you can log in on a different console and download all the games you've bought on your account, you can only download stuff onto the ONE WiiU console. And if it breaks... you're stuffed.

TL;DR - You buy a game online, it's locked to the WiiU you bought it on forever.

It's the same deal on the 3DS. You can transfer the games from an old console to a new one (say, you had a 3DS and upgraded to a 3DS XL, you can transfer your games over) but you can only transfer games once a month and there's a total transfer limit (5, maybe?).

Also, if you have a 3DS or a Wii-U and you have digital games on it, you better hold on to the serial number for those consoles, because if it breaks and you can't send it in to Nintendo, or it's lost or stolen, that's pretty much the only way to get your digital games onto a replacement console.

I'm willing to bet those'll be on five separate discs, so whatever.

Last bought: NOTHING. I went to the London Comic Con and bought NOTHING. What the f**k is wrong with me?

I'm willing to bet those'll be on five separate discs, so whatever.

Last bought: NOTHING. I went to the London Comic Con and bought NOTHING. What the f**k is wrong with me?

I thought the London Comicon was in a couple of weeks? On the 26th-28th?

Unless of course there's more than one Comicon in London. I'm heading to MCM-London Comicon on the 27th, I think. The saturday.

Yeah, me and my Dad went to the London Film and Comic Convention.

Notice how I split Comic and Con into two words!

Detail was never one of my strong points!

Also, that convention seems to have much better guests than the MCM one.

Donloaded itunes for first time to watch and at random times it will pause then fast forward a few seconds on videos.

See, there's your problem.

I won't be getting these until they are on DVD next month. I hate iTunes more than I hate Vista, and as people who know me know, Vista and I have had more than our fair share of disagreements in our short relationship.

Good luck getting rid of all the random crap iTunes spreads around various directories on your computer.

Az7rq7Q.jpg

Does spending roughly an hour refreshing through Server Error 500 pages and voting for games, most of which I didn't particularly care too much about, then waiting about a day to get the game code count as 'purchasing'?

I shared your votes for MotN, Sonic Racing, the Oculus Rift, XCOM, and Smooth McGroove, but I haven't played Dishonored or Far Cry 3/Blood Dragon yet (I've watched a stream of both Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon. I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy Far Cry 3, but Blood Dragon looked more like something I'd have fun with), and I've still yet to get a 3DS so I haven't been able to play the new Fire Emblem or Virtue's Last Reward.

Ace of Base will always be special to me. I'm not a huge fan, but they did what ended up being my swan song from my last job.

At the end of each day, the closing manager had to phone in a message leaving the days numbers. They were dumb enough to have me close on my last day and instead of leaving the numbers, I played Love in December for no reason. They weren't pleased.

If you paid £13 for NintendoLand, you paid about £5 too much.

And what's the one on the left? The manga version of [del]Wind Waker[/del] Phantom Hourglass?

If you paid £13 for NintendoLand, you paid about £5 too much.

And what's the one on the left? The manga version of [del]Wind Waker[/del] Phantom Hourglass?

Yeah, but I had friends coming over, and I realised I have no multiplayer wii U games. Plus I enjoyed it when I played it before.

Oh, and yes, ith's phantom hourglass. There's a store in the city centre here that has manga versions of the of several zelda games (Both the oracle games and the minish cap were there. And another one which I can't remember. It was split into two parts). I've never tried manga before, so I figured "What the hell."

Also, I found a store that sells Lucky Charms, in both normal and chocolate variety. But they're £9 a box, so no.

Tesco has gone up to £5 a box. Bah!

If you discount my numerous bits of junk food (which I really should stop getting, but it's all so yummy, especially the Wotsit Zombie Fingers!), then the last thing I bought was Sega GT Online for the XBox Classic. My quest for XBC Exclusives continues...

Although if we count Kickstarters, then it was Hyper Light Drive (and the second Drifter character, which I found out about within the last 25 minutes, so that was a tad last-minute!).

The shirt I had made for my costume and I can't wait to try out pokemon x

DSC_0892.jpg