Double Fine Action Forums
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you purchased?

Those figures from The Cave make me kind of sad. I was hoping for some The Cave DLC announcement already. You know, more beautiful caves, stones, charming characters and so on but so far... ah, well, it's not even a year since they published it, but still.

Uh, lesse... Chilli Con Carnage (Total Overdrive by any other name) and Monster Hunter Freedom for the PSP, and a new case for my tablet.

Shopping trip! yaaaaay

6ZfSHGv.jpg

Game of thrones season 1, land before time 1-3, nightmare before christmas, pick&mix;, velcro and safety pins.

Needed a cricket ball too, but Nottingham doesn't seem to have ANY.

Persona 4 for the Playstation Vita.

£17.48 including postage from PlayAsia.

Now I wouldn't normally purchase a game from abroad, but the price of the game over here is £25-30, and without postage fees the game is about £13.50 on PlayAsia at the moment.

So even with like $5 postage fees its much cheaper.

(Plus the Vita is region free. Well the DLC might not be, but a game like Persona 4 doesn't really have DLC to worry about)

I should be OK on VAT and all that, since its £15 intrinsic value, the value of the item before postage and packaging.

(I will however cross my fingers a bit, just in case...)

EDIT: I know this will probably take a long time to get here, but meh, I got a load of other Vita games. I can wait.

(I still got Persona 2+3 to keep me company, but at that price I might as well finish the set off)

HOPEFULLY I've just bought:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4FYwcGZvUKAkXH0svg5IbUPqToieSYoVy5l-Ln-KXw0o4aXCksg

There was no picture or additional info on the eBay page, and I got it for just under a tenner, so I'm a little concerned. Fingers crossed though :)

And obligatory "Konami don't know the meaning of the word 'collection', LOL" comment.

But it has Mirrors of fate HD

I bought that game on 3DS beat it in 1 day and traded it for Luigi's Mansion 2 the next day.

Konami better make another Metroidvania. Lords of shadow is too action oriented.

Didn't know it came out already. Thanks.

Just bought the new Ayreon as well.

A costume for two Halloween parties I'm going to. It's been 10 years since I last was in costume for a party and now I'm doing two in consecutive days, nicely divided by a maths test as well.

I got a costume the other day. It's an egg with devil horns and tail so it's a deviled egg. Most people didn't get it when I wore it around but I high-fived everyone that got it. I like costumes that are a walking pun.

I got a costume the other day. It's an egg with devil horns and tail so it's a deviled egg. Most people didn't get it when I wore it around but I high-fived everyone that got it. I like costumes that are a walking pun.

For the visually inclined: pun-costume-deviled-egg.jpeg

£15.94 is pretty damn cheap for the WiiU version. Most places have it at £25 or more.

And I wanted it on the WiiU because the tablet controls are going to make it play differently to the PC version.

So quit trying to make me regret buying it, because you won't. Since I don't.

I had a friend who once dressed for Halloween by affixing a bunch of those little tiny cereal boxes to her clothes, with plastic knives stabbed into each one of them.

A cereal killer.

My favorite punny costume was by one of my friends (who's basically a walking physicist pun-factory). He wore army fatigues, a lab coat, an Einstein wig, and about ten watches on one arm.

And then introduced himself as General Relativity.

I FINALLY got a copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes.

You'd be surprised how tough it is to get a copy of this game over here in the UK.

(Not quite as rare as many games, but its like a "blink and you miss it" kind of title. Last time I saw a copy was four months ago)

EDIT: Huh. maybe it got more prints since its not as elusive as it used to be...

Oh well. Its a cool game regardless. 2D style zelda with Voxels. yes please! :D

I rented that but couldn't quite get into it. I'll have to try and give it another go sometime.

Anyway. If we discount the energy drinks and rolls I picked up after work, then the last thing I bought was...

Dissidia_NA_Cover.jpg

I rented that but couldn't quite get into it. I'll have to try and give it another go sometime.

Anyway. If we discount the energy drinks and rolls I picked up after work, then the last thing I bought was...

Dissidia_NA_Cover.jpg

Why get that when Dissidia Duodecim is a far superior sequel. (Thats actually a story prequel of sorts! xD)

I didn't. I have Rayman Origins though. Nintendo 64 is a console I'm really sad about having missed, as I'd moved away from playing on consoles to playing on PC exclusively by the time it came out, and I didn't get back to console gaming until I got a Wii three years ago. I think it might have the most games I'm interested in playing of any console ever.