Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Project Update 14: 9/13/13

Hey guys and gals, I found out that if you ignore the person who posted the latest pyramid, it makes the thread readable again!

Hehe, so anyone doing the pyramid will be ignored from now until eternity.

Just out of curiosity... I quoted a pyramid quote, and copied it's contents and pasted it as the quoted text of of the pyramid. It breaks the laws of pyramid physics, it is unnatural and dangerous, may the power of this pyramid not get in the wrong hands.

Just out of curiosity... I quoted a pyramid quote, and copied it's contents and pasted it as the quoted text of of the pyramid. It breaks the laws of pyramid physics, it is unnatural and dangerous, may the power of this pyramid not get in the wrong hands.
I assure you, this will be fixed in the beta pyramid.

haha edited :)

though sure I'll still take you up on that offer, though i am a bit perturbed by your avatar.

Oh don't worry about that, my skin is just naturally stretchy and durable! As soon as I let it go it falls back into place and reattaches itself to the flesh beneath! My body is robustly built this way. I'm admittedly a show-off in this regard, "oh look how blasé I am about clawing off my own face"! :P

If the claws worry you, I know how to blunt them! A troubling necessity for me anyway if I want to type on a keyboard like now, since no keyboard out there is strong enough to withstand the sharpness of my claws!

My appearance tends to creep people out, but my hope is that by showing them my ugly side they grow accustomed to it once they've overcome the initial shock.

Despite my outwardly extroverted nature I tend to reclude into my comfy cave and reflect on my solitary life. As you can imagine, people tend not to be immediately accepting of my freakishly freakish looks, but once they get to know me better they tend to open up. I'm actually quite tame towards people! I like to invite new acquaintances over for a hot cup of tea. My favorite kind of tea is rooibos caramel, with some spoons full of sugar and drops of lemon juice added. What's yours? :)

My fav tea is black with a dash of blood orange and a hint of lime, mixed with a teaspoon of molasses and served frozen.

I think we'll get along...

Act 1 is at Alpha!

That is all.

;)

Nice, congratulations! It seems that you've done your math pretty well.

9854787724_efe642d073.jpg

I saw that your post was leaked again, by the way. VG24/7 put it up yesterday. I guess it doesn't matter that much in this case, but it's good to know that from now on some journalists consider backer updates as public knowledge.

Act 1 is at Alpha!

That is all.

;)

I saw that your post was leaked again, by the way. VG24/7 put it up yesterday. I guess it doesn't matter that much in this case, but it's good to know that from now on some journalists consider backer updates as public knowledge.

There's nothing that resembles journalists work here. More like jounaleaks.

edit: actually, it could be a quote from game informer, so it's possible it's not a journaleak :)

The game is playable up to an arbitrary stopping point partway through the full game?!?

Sick!

The game is playable up to an arbitrary stopping point partway through the full game?!?

Sick!

Oh I remember you. I also remember not liking you.

Sick!

Oi, none of that fighting now, don't feed to trolls etc etc. Also, TORCHFORKS 2013!!!!!

Sick!

Oi, none of that fighting now, don't feed to trolls etc etc. Also, TORCHFORKS 2013!!!!!

W00T! And here I was thinking they'd fizzled out...

Sick!

W00T! And here I was thinking they'd fizzled out...

I'm convinced Suejak is a troll that managed to get into the forums just to troll them. I'm not sure why he would pay for that, but it's the only logical answer. I have him on ignore, where he belongs.

Aaah, my mind, I feel it weaken! All of you, stop quoting the unholy suejak! His mind signals are brimming with irrationality and threaten to degrade the abilities of my mind as well! I hoped to be save from the devil's creature when I blocked his posts from my sight, but no, he found a way around this, by writing posts so outrageous that they dare to be quoted! He is to me what is to Superman kryptonite and to vampires sunlight. I may be a mutant freak, but even I, no, because of this especially I, can't stand the derangedness of his mind!

You guys are pretty easily bruised, huh?

God forbid anybody say something negative, especially if there's truth to it.

I am outraged that a game in development has stages of partial completion with different people working on different components of the game at the same time.

What kind of sausage factory is this????

Sorry suejak, you've dug yourself into the troll-hole and there's no-one there who trusts you enough to help you escape.

Shhh, stop feeding the troll, don't respond, just ignore it

Act 1 is at Alpha!

That is all.

;)

Nice, congratulations! It seems that you've done your math pretty well.

9854787724_efe642d073.jpg

They predicted to finish Act1 at Alpha on my birthday? Double Fine you shouldn't have! :D

Sign in to follow this