Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

Tasha's Game

Does anyone else find this to be extreamly addictive? I myslef had a blast with it. Very nice Action Script programing in there! how'd you all enjoy it?

I loved it! It was like Psychonauts! Just with magic cats in the place of psi-powers! And with Tasha! Who's life I must say is very excellent if she has adventures like this!

How are we to talk about the spoilers of this magical journey without spoiler tags? Perhaps I will wait a few days before screaming about the SECRETS we learn from this wonderful game.

One thing though: Vampire Tasha unlockable = Best thing EVER.

I personaly loved the viking helmet. FOR THE WIN! I played through the game with that on practicly the whole time. Even though vampire Tasha is very, very excellent!

I LOVE IT.

Only problem is, I have a calc test tomarrow.

Clearly, DoubleFine is trying to screw me over.

I am in extream agreement with you. I myself have a presentation tommorow that I should probably be rehersing. DF is trying to pull us in!!

Also, Kilnt's last name sounds delicious.

i have yet to play it, as i have just read about it... *goes to main page and looks for tashas game*

see you suckas later!

Okay, now I'm going through and looking for all the unloackables. The pointless yet cool unloackables! My friend found a beard and I'm desperatly hunting it now. xD

Love the rocker face paint by the way. And the trendy hat makes her look like a trucker.

Also, the music teacher at my school is named Mr. Peterson. Scary.

It's wonderful! The unlockables were great (especially seeing them in the conversation bits too) and the music was too. And the puzzley gameplay was pretty unique too (I've not played anything like it anyway).

If Brütal Legend is anything like as good as it, I'll rush out and buy it on release day :D

Also, yay for the Rory head!

i just beat it and i have to say... awesome. i have more than half the unlockables im going for all of them!

every one list your unlockables! i will once i feel like going back to the games page.

Oh man this was the first thing I did when I got my new monitor. DOUBLE FINE HAS H+OUTDONE THEMSELVES WITH FLASH GAMES AAAAAA

I was only able to find three unlockables sadly :<

but oh man I will be playing this again and again and again until I get all the secret stuff because I'm a perfectionist like that aaaaa <3

I got an action beard and a beer helm. :D It reminds me of this one dream I had...But more wierd. Plus, I gots a paper hat.

This thing is eating away at my soul...just like the first Sonic game I have on my iPod and my Nintendo DS withdrawl (which my friend diagnosed me with).

I'm having trouble with the first part of the cloud level though.

(Spoiler alert.. I guess?)

For all disbelievers!

(It may seem like I didn't get the third last, but that's invisible tasha head)

Afbeelding 1.png

578d0005d3ced_Afbeelding1.png.36fa3624ee

Gah, finally found those last two. Nice one spiderfish.

I've also found an amusing bug/feature. For a split-second after you delete a piece with the minus key, you can jump as if it were still there. Then you rebuild it beneath you and repeat. Doing this, you can keep climbing up and up without actually using any pieces :D

Also, favourite game names so far?

Tasha's Vampire Rescue II Turbo

or

Tasha's Fatal Discovery of Rage

I WANNA SEE THE RAZ HAT TASHA! It 's so cool...I want one...there should be a D'art hat Tasha...

uh oh, lejwocky what browser are you using?

Firefox 3.03

and the shift key does nothing for me, nor do the control, option and command keys

everything else works fine, just no pause-menu with unlockables

it does work with Safari though, strange

I WANNA SEE THE RAZ HAT TASHA! It 's so cool...I want one...there should be a D'art hat Tasha...
Raz hat, Link hat (which I suppose you could pretend is a D'art hat?) and my favourite, the Rory head :D

tash.jpg.004848c33b7d1a704a85d89b892c3f1

FFFFFFF OH WOW

okay that's it playing through to get all these amazing heads now fdsafdsa

Sign in to follow this