Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

Tasha's Game

I finally got all the unlockables. ^^ That was probably the best time spent playing a flash game. Heck, probably any game I've played in the past few months. I love the music and scenario. Is there any way to get the music (namely Level 4 and 5's) so I could have it on my cell phone? ;)

My favorite unlockable is the 'giant crazed tasha'. So uncharacteristic (to her usual mellow self) and funny. ^^

Ce jeu est GÉNIAL ! Franchement j'ai adoré ce petit jeu. Le design est vraiment sympathique, quand à l'ambiance sonore ; IT IS PERFECT ! (I am french, but i can also speak in english too, but it's a little bit difficult for me, so please don't treat me like an idiot. Thank you.)

If you do type in French, I can read it, so don't figure that anyone here can't, okay? ;)

Also, French is a language of epic win!

And don't worry. Your English seems good. Plus, everyone here is very nice!

Don't worry. I won't hurt you...unless you provoke me, of course. Anyway, welcome to our humble dojo/cucco bin/forum/insanley dead place. Please enjoy yourself and do not feed the ninja. That would be me. Unless you have bagels. THEN you can feed me. :3

I really enjoyed Tasha's game, too.

It was unique to most other Flash games I've seen, so it's really put me back on track brainstorming for my own.

The collectibles were great. I preferred Elephant Nose Tasha.

Well, I decided to play Tasha's Game again mainly because it is Monday morning just after sunrise and I am so lame. Not that the game is lame, but if you play a game like Tasha's Game more than once a year or even more than once then you aren't exactly living what could be described as the High Life. I got to the part where she has to jump to the tops of Etruscan columns, and the game crashed my computer. A Flash game crashed my computer. How does a Flash game crash a dual core computer with eight gigabytes of RAM and a 650MHz, one gigabyte video card? I would just like a sensible answer to that question. No, never mind. I don't care. I'm posting on a thread that has been dormant for 358 days. Is it any wonder my computer can't handle a Flash game? I'm hopeless.

What, you don't believe me? Three hundred fifty eight days. And now I realize why Tasha's game is here. It's just like every other DoubleFine game. Easy peasy right up until the end, and then the last level is an insurmountable bitch and a half. Tim's a psychopath and it rubs off on everyone else who works for him.

Ninja hood is still the best.

(except the Raz hat, of course.)

This thing is eating away at my soul…just like the first Sonic game I have on my iPod and my Nintendo DS withdrawl (which my friend diagnosed me with).

I’m having trouble with the first part of the cloud level though.

Did...

Did that spammer just copypaste my post?

OH NO YOU DI'INT.

Sign in to follow this