Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

Psychonaut Smilies

Dear god in heaven, these all in total took me a few days to do.

Set1

Set2

MINE BRAIN IS ON FIYAHHH!!

If you look at the bottom of set 2 (with the final Raz group) you will see a bodiless and delicious Two Headed baby!

If you guys want any other characters to have a set, just ask me and I'll make it.

This was super fun, but also hard.

(Does anyone else agree with me that I went over board?)

bvhukchg dying from CUTENESS HOLY GEEZ~ man that Sasha one and all the Razes and SKREEEEEM

I would like to make smiley two requests if that is okay o3o

1) D'Artagan

2) A Nightmare

IF YOU COULD DO THESE I'D BE A VERY HAPPY MEW~ <333

Go ahead! :3 I'll be keeping an eye on this forum that's for sure~ X3 *wiggles from cuteness overload*

Also, random question. What's the G-Man saying? o.O *squints* I can't tell X3

Wow they're really nice! Good work :) I love the various Raz expressions.

The current default smileys don't really suit the cool, unique design of the forums/website very well... I think it would be really great for unique ones to be designed for this forum.

Would it be possible to make them smaller perhaps? Only they're have to stay around this size: :) otherwise they'd cause sentences/lines to become all spaced weirdly and stuff...

OMG those are awesome! I really love the lil Sasha one ^_^

We should get ones like these for use on the forums, kind of like the ones they have at Court Records (a major Phoenix Wright forum).

Go ahead! :3 I'll be keeping an eye on this forum that's for sure~ X3 *wiggles from cuteness overload*

Also, random question. What's the G-Man saying? o.O *squints* I can't tell X3

He's saying "I am on the road crew." xD

Also, I asked to post tommorow because it'll take a little bit to reformat the expresions over to D'Art, but it shouldn't be to hard!

Would it be possible to make them smaller perhaps? Only they’re have to stay around this size: otherwise they’d cause sentences/lines to become all spaced weirdly and stuff…

I can try, but yah, it may look a little odd because of the lines boldness.

Okay, I just tried it and it acts perfectly fine if I scale it down. Each icon is an individual object on Flash, so I can just fix it like that! I'll also work on resizing them all and posting it latter! ^^

OMG those are awesome! I really love the lil Sasha one ^_^

We should get ones like these for use on the forums, kind of like the ones they have at Court Records (a major Phoenix Wright forum).

Actually, I don't mind if DFAF uses these! :ahhh: I just want to keep the credit for originaly making these though! They were so hard! O:

Also, is there anyother expresions you guys want to see?

LOLDOUBLEPOST

Set 3

Sorry, Tikara! I didn't think it would be done so soon!

Aww, ok, that's super cute! I like those even more.

If you're taking further requests, I think we could use a good bacon! :3

!! I'll start that asap! (I think I'll post that one tommorow as a fact though, because I'm getting a bit slepy. D: )

Great work Apple Pop! I really like the Linda Smiley you made. Could you please make a Koachamara one? Please? Pretty Please? Pretty Please with sugar, ice cream, chocolate, caramel, cherries, and Tim on top?

*spazzes and seizures* SWEET RAZ JESUS ON A POGO STICK these are absofriggin luely adorable~ <333 * love that little heart eyes one and EVERYTHING NYEEEEEE

And also, that is the cutest Nightmare I have ever seen o3o *snuggles it* gfdhsfd I cannot be thankful enough holy geez ;_; *smothers the Pop of Apples in LOVE* <3

Omg! these smilies is so nice! I would be great if some of them could be used in DFAF!

Well done! :D

LOLDOUBLEPOST

Set 3

OMG Dart is so cute in these :D Well their -ALL- cute, but Dart! *squees*

Oh. My. Gawd.

These are SO ADORABLE! Neee~! I pray they use them on these forums. I've been hoping for some Psychonauts smilies ever since I got here. X3

I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING D'ARTAGAN SMILIES. They're all so awesome, but I love the Dart set the best. <3 <3

LOLDOUBLEPOST

Set 3

Aww, ok, that's super cute! I like those even more.

If you're taking further requests, I think we could use a good bacon! :3

Great work Apple Pop! I really like the Linda Smiley you made. Could you please make a Koachamara one? Please? Pretty Please? Pretty Please with sugar, ice cream, chocolate, caramel, cherries, and Tim on top?

A Tim, eh? Hard to say no to that! Okay!

BACON AND KOCHAMERA COMPLETE!!! <3<3<3

If you ment a set, Captain Nemo, I can make that! Sorry if I didn't make awhole set if that's what you wanted! ^^;

any chance we can see a set of the personal baggage or enemies (inner demons, censors, etc)?

I know that they aren't character smilies but it might be cool to have each of the psychonauts merit badges as a standard icon..

Great job on the one's you've done so far btw.

I know that they aren't character smilies but it might be cool to have each of the psychonauts merit badges as a standard icon..

Great job on the one's you've done so far btw.

Thanks! ^^

That's actually a really cool idea! O: I hadn't thought about that before! I'll make those!

any chance we can see a set of the personal baggage or enemies (inner demons, censors, etc)?

I was actually working on some before I posted the final sheets, but didn't finish them all the way. I think I can do that now though! (I havn't started the personal demons yet, but they already look cute in the game, so I should enjoy making those alot. xD)

I love the Ford versus the bacon, but they are all wonderful, great job Apple!!