Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chyron

Rate the Last Game You Finished.

So there's also another Ghostbusters video game coming out. And it looks terrible.

it's pretty choppy in places plot-wise.

I don't want this to be true of the movie, but it's kinda what I'm expecting. =P

The movie had absolutely no breathing room to expand on any plot details beyond what was absolutely necessary, so while it's not technically choppy, it's so streamlined that it actually feels like it IS choppy.

It's weird, and what I just said probably won't make sense unless you've seen the film, but there you go.

, if you missed it.

Game's way better, thankfully. Just watch a Let's Play of that if you can't play it yourself.

So there's also another Ghostbusters video game coming out. And it looks terrible.
Honestly, it looks like a more colorful Sanctum of Slime. *sigh*

- The weapons

There's only a couple of brand-new weapons, with the rest being culled from the other games in the series, which is pretty disappointing. Also, there's NO GOOD SPOTS TO LEVEL THEM UP. Aside from a glitch you can exploit, enemies barely respawn, so if you're at the end of the game and have only leveled your weapons up, it's an absolute nightmare grinding them up to max. Really not cool.

I actually made a video to show a good place for leveling up and grinding bolts/holocards. It's likely the glitch you mentioned, but eh it's still an option at least.

(Also, how do you embed videos into posts. I never seem to be able to do it.)

- The weapons

There's only a couple of brand-new weapons, with the rest being culled from the other games in the series, which is pretty disappointing. Also, there's NO GOOD SPOTS TO LEVEL THEM UP. Aside from a glitch you can exploit, enemies barely respawn, so if you're at the end of the game and have only leveled your weapons up, it's an absolute nightmare grinding them up to max. Really not cool.

I actually made a video to show a good place for leveling up and grinding bolts/holocards. It's likely the glitch you mentioned, but eh it's still an option at least.

The method I used was this one:

q2UWhTfNwcU

Only I didn't jump down, I stayed on the actual ledge with the vendor, because the amoeboids keep spawning so long as you stay up on that ledge.

(To see how I embedded the video, quote this post)

- The weapons

The method I used was this one:

q2UWhTfNwcU

Only I didn't jump down, I stayed on the actual ledge with the vendor, because the amoeboids keep spawning so long as you stay up on that ledge.

(To see how I embedded the video, quote this post)

Mine was a much earlier method which can be done as early as Blackwater

Firewatch

Not sure if it's 3/5 or 4/5. Maybe 3/5 because even if I really did like it, I constantly felt that there were lost potential in it.

And it suffered too much from The Witcher III syndrome, where a game gives you a large area to play in, but insists to remind you that you're a in rush to accomplish something.

But I loved the setting, the enviroment, the compass/map/radio interface and the area. Really liked the ending, and I'm glad it didn't go in the direction some people seem dissapointed in that it didn't.

Dissapointed in myself that I rushed it a bit (beat in 3.7h), but I kinda want to blame the game and it's pacing for that.

That said, I just realized I forgot about one thing in the game that doesn't make sense now, but that the dev says is explained, so I guess I have a reason to replay it now.

G R O W   U P

TLDR: Grow Up is an okay game on its own, but it strays from the simplicity and straightforwardness of the original Grow Home and as a result mostly fails to recapture the magic of the original.

Though I am giving this game the thumbs up, this is going to sound like a negative review, because all I am going to do in this review is compare Grow Up to the first game, Grow Home. I do this for the people who played Grow Home so they can know what kinds of changes to expect. You may like them. Or if you're like me: you may begrudgingly accept them.

I was very excited to purchase this game on day one, since I was such a tremendous fan of the first game. I remember finally reaching M.O.M. and being frankly a little bit sad that the game was finally over. I was looking forward to experiencing much of what I loved about the first game, which included such great joys as:

--The simple joy of going up, up, up, and UP! MORE UP!
--Exploration! What will I find in this little cave?
--Dragging objects and organisms back to a teleporter to be scanned for research
--Picking plants and using them to traverse the environment in various ways

Little did I expect that Grow Up would fiddle with each of these wonderful gameplay elements, making each of them sadly a bit more boring in the process, resulting in a game that is not bad by any means, but doesn't have the same hook as the first. I'll explain each in turn:

1. The simple joy of going up, up, up!

In the first game, you start on a small island. It is the only real landmass. Everything else is just water for as far as the eye can see. The message is clear: this is not a game about traveling over land. There is only one direction you need concern yourself with and that is the UP direction. BEGIN YOUR ASCENT!

This was wonderful in its simplicity. Climbing up rock faces and growing the stems of the star plant higher and higher was very satisfying if anything for the simple reason that you could always look down at any moment and SEE your progress.

Now you have to concern yourself with scouring the surface of an entire planet, which is a lot of time spent NOT going up. There are also multiple starplants to grow now, which means even while you are growing one star plant, you know there are other ones that you still haven't even started. And get this: the starplants don't even grow all the way up! There is a hard limit on how high they grow! While still having things above them! This of course feels like blasphemy.

The rest of the game follows this pattern as well: a move away from simple physical progress toward a more "checklist" style of gameplay, which is precisely the thing that makes it feel more pedestrian (figuratively and literally) than the first game.

2. Exploration! What will I find?

Exploration felt great in the first game. As you were ascending, you would come across islands of various sizes. Exploring them, you would find new things. New plants. New animals. New strange sights. You could drag these discoveries back to the teleporter for research, so each discovery was also progress.

Grow Up makes exploration more boring in a couple of ways. First, it does the AAA thing of putting an icon over every important thing, so you don't even have to look for it. You just have to go where you're told. See what I mean about the checklist?

No, you can't turn these icons off. And if you try to just ignore them, they have also added a companion named POD who is basically this game's version of Navi the nagging fairy. Yes, I'm serious and not exaggerating. You can't turn this off.

You are also given a satellite view that you can use to get an aerial view of the entire planet at any time. You can move the view around, zoom in, zoom out. All of the important item icons appear under this view as well. No need to explore or look around. Everything is clearly marked and easy to pinpoint. Sigh.

3. scanning discovered plants/animals for research

In the first game, whenever you discovered a new plant or animal, you could drag it back to a teleporter to scan it into your research. This added a sort of physics puzzle to the game. Which teleporter can I feasibly get this to? How do I get it out of this cave? How do I get it down/up to the teleporter from there?

Sadly, Grow Up completely removes this element of gameplay. Scanning objects into the teleporter for research is no longer a thing. At all.

There is still "research" in the game.... kind of. Animals are now completely irrelevant. The only thing you can research are plants, and you do this by... just touching them. That's it. Sigh.

Researching plants lets you use them. There are 40 plants to research. But you will never use them because there is really no need to. And even though there are 40, they all do the same 2 things. Which means touching all 40 plants is... just a checklist.

4. Picking plants and using them to traverse the environment

This works MUCH differently than the first game. Grow Up has you just touch a particular plant one time and it adds an infinite number of them to your inventory. You can use them anywhere, forever. There are 40 of them that do 2 things.

In the original Grow Home, there were 3 or 4 plants that all did something different. However, you could only carry one of them on you at a time. So if you needed a parachute, you would have to GO FIND A DAISY and add it to your backpack. If you needed to glide, you would have to GO FIND A LARGE LEAF. No more! You have an infinite number of 40 plants that can be placed anywhere.

But you won't need to. Jetpack, parachute, and glide are all built directly into BUD now. No plants required. And you don't really need any abilities outside those.

5. Challenge Markers

The game added "challenge markers". These are objects you touch that make you jump through hoops on a timer. This is literally one of my biggest video game pet peeves of all time. I refuse to say more about it.

6. Misc

I don't know why, but the camera seems a lot worse than in the first. It only has two settings: 1) Way too close, 2) Way too far away. I also constantly found myself battling with it for the angle I wanted while it tried desperately to give me a fine view of a wall. Don't remember that problem in the first game.

Also, this game runs pretty poorly compared to the first. Possibly due to new shadow/lighting effects. I had to make a lot more adjustments to get it to run smoothly compared to the first game, which is kinda lame considering it uses Nintendo 64 sized polygons.

BUD has a problem hanging onto the growing starplants compared to first game. He lags behind the tip he's holding and will fall off while riding it or right after it connects with a crystal, even though you are still squeezing the grip. Don't remember that being a problem in the first game.

Conclusion:

For all of the above reasons, Grow Up proves a fun return to our little red robot friend, but as a game, it has a lot of new features that feel useless, unnecessary, or naggy; meanwhile, it abandons the simple joy of going up, up, up with the more tedious affair of checking useless collectibles off a list. It also asked me to jump through hoops before a timer ran out, which I am still grumpy about.

Verdict:

7) A classic, essential, and/or must-buy game that is worth full price.
6) A good game that is worth the full price.
5) A pretty good game worth checking out--especially if discounted.
4) A fairly good game, but I'd recommend buying it discounted.
3) Not great, but a few redeeming qualities. Only buy if heavily discounted.
2) Only worth checking out if you are dangerously curious.
1) Avoid at all costs.

I just collected the last of the 120 stars in Super Mario 64, and it's still a great game. Not all the levels are equally great though (with Tick Tock Clock being the least good by far). I'm probably not qualified to review it anymore, since I've completed it about 10 times since 1997, but I do believe most people would find it really entertaining.

On a sidenote: I'm really disappointed that Super Mario Sunshine isn't on the virtual console! I have never played it, and felt really inspired to finally start just now.

I really miss playing Mario games and that's one thing I hope they do with Switch - make them all available for that console.

I haven't played a lot of Mario since the N64. I started playing Mario Sunshine on the gamecube for the first time just a year or two ago, and I don't know if it was the game or if I just don't like the gamecube controller (I don't, even though several of my friends insist they are the best controllers ever), but I felt like the controls felt somehow LESS smooth than Mario 64....?

13 hours ago, CorruptBiggins said:

I really miss playing Mario games and that's one thing I hope they do with Switch - make them all available for that console.

That's my hope also. Still haven't bought a PS4, and not sure that I will bother with it either. A Switch to a Nintendo console (pun intended) is much more tempting. Haven't played any of the 3D Mario games on Wii/WiiU, and re-release where I can play them in a mobile way at home would be awesome. 

3 hours ago, CecilRousso said:

That's my hope also. Still haven't bought a PS4, and not sure that I will bother with it either. A Switch to a Nintendo console (pun intended) is much more tempting. Haven't played any of the 3D Mario games on Wii/WiiU, and re-release where I can play them in a mobile way at home would be awesome. 

You know Nintendo COULD have a strong play there. PS4 and Xbox are in a situation where most of the content on their platforms is on PC anyway, which is eating more and more of their meal.

BUT NINTENDO.....

WILL THEIR CONSERVATISM FINALLY PAY OFF??? STAY TUNED.

(Edit: That probably still mostly applies to Nintendo's in-house stuff. Also it means Nintendo as a software developer is probably getting a worse ROI than those companies publishing across platforms. So actually this is a tough row to hoe for Nintendo. I SPEAK ONLY OF GARNERING AUDIENCES.)

Edited by AnAnemoneInAnonymity

3 hours ago, CecilRousso said:

The two Mario Galaxy games are fantastic, and I really hope that happens!

By the way: When browsing the Virtual Console yesterday, I found that they had both the original Mario games (1-World 2) in addition to the GBA Mario games, which are almost the exact same games, but with different numbering. Super Mario Advance is Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Advance 2 is Super Mario World, Super Mario Advance 3 is Yoshi's Island, and Super Mario Advance 4 is Super Mario Bros. 3. I bet they never had a single misbuy.

Edited by fargetv

Posted some reviews on Steam recently / over the holiday. Resharing for those who don't see my steam reviews:

CRASHLANDS

Verdict: :tdown:

Full review:

Spoiler

Just one big skinner box.

Both the crafting and combat are pretty bland. It might have been more interesting if you could discover crafting recipes naturally as you discovered the materials (e.g. like in Minecraft or Terraria), but the game gates the crafting by slow-dripping recipes to you via missions, so even if you have the materials, you can only start crafting things in a more or less predetermined sequence. It might have also been more interesting if the world were interesting to explore, but there is nothing in it that really feels like discovery. It's just a huge endless plain of plants to harvest. It does have "quests" but they are just the tired old MMORPG style, i.e. "go kill this monster and then come back" or "go collect me 10 rat testicles" etc.

I can't believe there are some people saying this is better than Terraria...?! As a person with over 1,000 hours in Terraria, this is definitely NOT better than Terraria. I say this only for any Terraria fans who might be enticed by those kinds of statements. There is nothing even remotely Terraria-like about this. It's much closer to playing Don't Starve with the hunger/sanity meters removed, which is not as great as it may sound.

The game is obviously more complicated than just a clicker game because of all the systems involved, but that just kinda makes it feel like six different clicker games interwoven with each other to me. It felt like a skinner box within the first hour, but I pressed on for four more hours hoping I'd get more interested, but I just couldn't find much there.

Some people seem to enjoy the humor, but all of the humor feels really forced and trying-too-hard to me. (I feel the same about the trailers, so use that to determine whether you might agree with me about the humor.)

I always hate to be so negative on a game, because I know a lot of work and love goes into them, but this just didn't do anything for me personally.

DR. LANGESKOV, THE TIGER, AND THE TERRIBLY CURSED EMERALD: A WHIRLWIND HEIST

Verdict: :tup:

Full Review:

Spoiler

Basically a walking simulator (though you can interact with lots of things). All of the fun lies in the amusing situation and the amusing narrator.

Bad or mediocre voice acting can ruin an experience like this one, but fortunately the chap supplying the voice for this game does a great job. His performance and the character of the narrator actually remind me a lot of Wheatley from Portal 2.

It's a super short game, clocking in at about 20 to 30 minutes depending on how much you dilly dally.

Despite the shortness of the game, though, it is super high quality for a free game and you really have nothing to lose. I was actually sad that it ended so quickly, and I mean that in the best way possible. =]

LAND OF LAMIA

Verdict: :tdown:

Full Review:

Spoiler

The atmosphere seems fantastic? I went into this feeling really positive, but I was kind of flabbergasted by how egregious some of the bad qualities are.

1. The controls are pretty bad. Part of that is a gameplay gimmick that I just happen not to like. You are controlling two characters with a single input. One of them walks faster than the other. The girl walks at a steady rate. The boy either walks slower than the girl or, if you press the run key, faster than the girl. A lot of the challenge (and in my opinion incredible frustration) derives from this mechanic, as you are guiding the characters over narrow paths that they aren't allowed to step off of or else you die and have to start over. This might not have been quite so bad if there were smooth controls, like the ability to move with a joystick, but you are limited to using WASD, making the character movement clunky and jagged, so the WASD controls (sorry PC master race) actually make things significantly worse instead of better in this case.

2. The camera angles can be antagonistic, especially when dealing with the above controls.

3. The above two gripes I probably could have had patience with for a while, but really the worst of all is that the game is just bad at communication. It doesn't tell you what you ARE supposed to do. It doesn't tell you what you're NOT supposed to do. You just start moving these characters and you don't know where you are moving them to or why. Then you will die and you won't understand why. Then you will die again with zero understanding why. It's kinda hard to win at a game that doesn't bother to tell you its objective or its rules.

If you like a game that says "die until you figure out what the point of me is" then have fun with this one, but it didn't take me long to go from optimistic to just plain annoyed.

MARVIN'S MITTENS

Full Review:

Spoiler

I purchased this game years ago before it was on Steam, but I recently saw that it's now on Steam so I had to support it with another purchase.

The true genius of this game isn't so much in the gameplay as much as it is how perfectly the game captures that whimsical childhood feeling of going on an adventure in the snow. Exploring, sledding, building snow castles, drinking hot chocolate, rolling around in the snow until it starts to get dark and your mom calls you from the porch that it's time to come inside for the night. The whole thing is done in beautiful hand-drawn art, and the soundtrack is pure magic.

In gameplay terms, it's mainly a fairly casual platformer. There is no fear of death or failure at all, which is what makes it casual. Instead it's mostly about collecting and exploring. Very early you discover some winter elves who grant you the power to glide through the air a bit after a jump. At that point you can begin collecting snowflakes. Every snowflake you collect is sort of like +1 exp and permanently adds a very tiny fraction of extra power to your glide, so your ability to magically soar through the air will get better and better as you collect.

The game has a night/day cycle and you only have until the end of the day to explore before your mom calls you back inside for the evening. So another aspect of the gameplay is creating a path for your sled as you explore. That way, at the start of each new day, you can quickly sled to your last destination without having to take a lot of time to get there.

It's a very relaxing and adorable little game, and in my opinion an example of a game that knew exactly what feeling/atmosphere it wanted to capture and then just nailed it.

Recommended especially if you'd like to play something festive around the christmas season. =]

(Note that the game is small and initially only runs in windowed mode. There is no in-game option for playing in full screen, but you should be able to do it by pressing F11.)

1) Avoid at all costs.

SUPER NIGHT RIDERS

Full Review:

Spoiler

Simple and sweet. What you see in the trailer is all that it is. Drive a motorcycle really fast, don't go off the road, don't crash into other motorcycle, and try to hit the checkpoints before you run out of time.

That's it!

But it is fun little old school arcadey game. There's not a whole lot to it, but that's okay. Sometimes you just wanna go fast without a lot of bullsh** and that's what this game is all about.

1) Avoid at all costs.

SHADWEN

Full Review:

Spoiler

Shadwen is an excellent and easy-to-recommend game if ROLEPLAYING stealth is sufficient for you, but it may leave you unsatisfied if you are seeking a grueling challenge.

Styx: Master of Shadow + Superhot = Shadwen

Shadwen is a mavelous game and I'm sorry that I let the complaining reviews leave me hesitant for so long. It's both beautiful to look at and fun to play. But let's be clear about where I'm coming from:

--If you are a person who loves traditional stealth, loves HIGHLY CHALLENGING traditional stealth, and have no complaints with the traditional stealth genre whatsoever... then you're probably going to find Shadwen too easy and too boring.

--If you are a person who finds traditional stealth annoying AF because it is almost always frustratingly ambiguous, so you end up replaying the same bit over and over again because you can't read the game's mind? Maybe you found Mark of the Ninja really refreshing because of how not-so-ambiguous it was for a stealth game? Well then you might enjoy Shadwen! Being able to freeze time and rewind time pretty much saves you from all the classic stealth annoyances.

Also bear in mind, this is not your usual stealth game in the sense of you merely needing to make it through a level, possibly steal something on the way, etc. This is actually an---okay, bear with me---it's an escort game.
BUT THAT'S OKAY. Escort missions are only ever annoying because the people you are escorting are dumb af, die constantly, and require hand-holding, but that's not what's going on here. The girl you are escorting is basically invincible and will never actually alert guards, even if it looks like they SHOULD see her. (Some people find this dumb, but I call those people persnickety. It would be annoying as hell if the game did not make her invincible this way.) Kinda like Skyrim/Fallout rules where you can trigger alarms but your companions (usually) don't. The companion you're escorting is kinda like that.

Since your companion is basically invincible/undetectable, Shadwen's gameplay becomes sort of like one of those rolling marble mazes, where you have to tilt the maze to allow the marble to roll through. Every level is a maze with a certain path to the exit. First you need to identify a path. Then you need to eliminate guards or distract guards so that Lily (your escortee) can run past them when their attention is diverted. And of course, you need to avoid getting spotted yourself. You proceed through each level this way until both you and Lily reach the exit. You cannot complete the level unless Lily makes it to the exit with you. There are various chests you can rob along the way, snatching up materials to craft helpful gadgets (though I honestly have not found much use for them except just as some extra fun to play with).

The hookshot is a central part of the gameplay, and admittedly the hookshot controls AND physics can be.... a little bit on the janky side. Sometimes humorously/nonsensically on the janky side. This would be a huge problem if the game didn't have unlimited time rewind. Since you can just rewind if some jank manages to jankify your hookshot maneuver, it's hardly a problem. It's no more strange than Skyrim's sideways horses. (Except in this case, YOU CAN FIX IT.)

The only two complaints I can say about this game so far is that the hookshot/stoptime controls are REAAALLLY WEEEEIRD at first. I didn't really start getting the hang of them until end of level 2 / beginning of level 3.

The other complaint is that you get some serious fatigue in your right index finger holding down RB (or Q on KBM) to make time flow normally. It would have been better if they had created an option to TOGGLE time stop instead of requiring you to hold the button down, but there is no such option, and you sure are going to notice. #1 reason to stop playing Shadwen for the night is so that your time-unstopping finger can get some f****ing rest.

So in the end, Shadwen is a different kind of stealth game. It's a little bit more casual difficulty with a unique focus on creating paths for a second character. Stealth purists may be turned off, but I will gladly drink their tears, because I'm having a grand old time.

1) Avoid at all costs.

Inside

I haven't played Limbo yet, despite owning it through several Humble Bundles, since it seems like such an unpleasant game. So I stayed away from Inside initially, but the trailers showing something dystopian/Orwellian (as much as I understand what Orwellian is), so I thought I would give this a try after they released it DRM free. 

It's an amazingly wellcrafted game in terms of graphics. It might be one of the best looking games I have played, and the use of graphical style, animations, sound, lightning and perspective created incredble scenes. 

And that's about it when it comes to what I liked with the games. That, and maybe a couple of puzzles. The rest was....unpleasant. 

• I did not like having to retry the tricky sequences when the boy did instantly. 
  • I did not like how they overdid several sequences and repeated them over and over. 
  • I did not care for how I felt that they explained nothing to me. 
  • And I did not care for the boy at all, since he lacked any kind of personality. He was an avatar, nothing more. A vessel for me to move from left to right. I don't care for a computer characters just because they do some animations about how he's hurting, freezing and is scared, when I know nothing about who he is, what he's doing there, what he's trying to achieve and what's happening around him. 

I feel a bit bad for trashing an indie game trying to do something a bit differently, with amazing enviroments. But the best summary I can come up with for this game is annoying. Some annoying games is lifted if they can provide a good ending. This did not do that. Not at all. Not even close. 

It's not that difficult, it's not long, it's cheap, and and it's different. So I can recommend people to try it out just for that, and see if it fits someone else better then me. But I did not care for this game. 

2/5

6 hours ago, epic said:

@CecilRoussoWhat would your reaction be if Inside won GOTY or Best Indie Game at The Game Awards tomorrow?

I honestly be a bit annoyed. 

I usually don't care who wins awards like that. I like when devs I like are rewarded, but if they don't, then I don't care who wins. 

But if Inside gets that award, it would actually mean that they celebrate so many things I don't like in a game. It's one things that I don't get ambigous and stories built on metaphors. It means that I enjoy it much less, but not everything has to be made for me. 

But I don't like to celebrate a game:

• Where the retries after failure are so annoying.
  • Where several sequences are repeated and/or extended that it makes a 3.5h long game feel repetitive.
  • Where you at least two points try to achieve something, and then is presented with a sequence that says that failure was inevitable. 
  • Where you can't know anything at all about what you were trying to achieve until you've seen the ending. 

It would be a great achievement for such a small dev to wins such a big award, but there's just so much about this game that rubs me the wrong way, that it would be just as hard for me to be happy for them about it, as it was for me to enjoy actually play the game. 

I would be much happier if The Witness won it. It's also a game where I had pretty much no idea what was going on storywise, and I don't care to guess when the devs gives so little clues about it. But gosh did I enjoy playing The Witness. 

Edited by CecilRousso

Dust: An Elysian Tail (8.5/10)

Shovel Knight (8/10)

Edited by chyron8472

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc: 8/10

For someone who's a huge fan of the Ace Attorney series, this virtual novel game seriously got me interested with a interesting concept, some tense situations, and a whole unique twist on something Ace Attorney made popular. Only reason it loses a few points is because I'm a platinum hunter, I got the platinum for this game, and meant I had to go through the very repetitive School Mode around eight times.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

I've made an agreement with myself that any time a big, heavily marketed game comes out, I rent it first before I decide whether or not to buy the whole thing. There are exceptions to this rule, but for the most part I stick to it. These big budget FPS games sometimes get my attention and at other times don't, but as a casual gamer I gotta be able to enjoy a regular action shooter. In this case, it was decent enough, and I have no real complaints. Except I found the mid-credit Letters From The Dead bit to be too serious for a game like this, that and having an older brother in the armed forces made hearing them quite an uncomfortable experience. So maybe the game just took itself too seriously. 

Shovel Knight: Spectre of Torment for Switch (8/10)

A very enjoyable game/expansion. I prefer the gameplay mechanics for this expansion over those of Plague of Shadows.

Edited by Chyron

Blaster Master Zero for Switch (7.9/10)

It's pretty good. The gameplay is very similar to the original game, with various fixes to flaws the original had; and the soundtrack is great. The story could use some polish, though.

I recommend it for fans of retro Metroidvania-style games.

Edited by Chyron

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Hot DAMN I feel so juiced up! Best FPS combat I've seen in a while.

On 11/4/2017 at 4:42 AM, Tiny Dust! said:

Mario Odyessy

I give this game 150 moons.

Out of 900?

I don't remember the last time I finished a game. :( We need a "Rate the Last Game You Played a Couple of Hours of and Then Just Kind of Forgot About" thread. I think it might have been Rakuen in May. Very touching story about a hospitalized boy who goes on adventures in a fantasy world. It's an adventure RPG in the vein of To The Moon. Enjoyed it a lot. 

Sign in to follow this