Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
buckysrevenge

New store stuff!

Psychonauts figurines! BL and DC soundracks on vinyl! New Raz shirt!

Hey DF, the new shirt design is cool, but why the heck aren't the merit badge pins (!!!!!!!!!!) sold separately. They'd be awesome next to my 2HB patch and Milkman pins on my bag...

I didn't realize there were going to be 10 figures. That makes the full set pretty pricey and the odds of getting the ones I want blind-boxed relatively low.

I'm tempted to just get like 4 blind boxes but then I think about what if I get duplicates and I think I might cave and get the full set.

That Raz shirt is neat. Fangamer is a great site

The Raz shirt looks nifty, and everything I've gotten from Fangamer has been really high quality (I'm convinced that they use wizards wielding ancient dark magicks to print their shirts) so I imagine I'll be satisfied with it once I'm able to grab one for myself.

Why are you not selling the merit pins separately?? I'd buy the whole set!

I can't buy the shirt because I don't look good in red. :(

The Brutal Legend Vinyl is mine. Would be cool if we could get more info on it though, what's the Vinyl Quality Pressing like? 120g? 140g? dare I say 180g?

I love the near merch, but i really wish they would get some of the old items back in stock.

There's so many awesome things in that store!

I love the near merch, but i really wish they would get some of the old items back in stock.

"Near merch- it's not quite merch but close enough to fool the customers."

"Near merch- it's not quite merch but close enough to fool the customers."

Precisely! It's like you're in my head.

Why are you not selling the merit pins separately?? I'd buy the whole set!

I can't buy the shirt because I don't look good in red. :(

I'd love the separate merit pins as well. The shipping for the shirt ended up being even more expensive than the item itself so I'm not ready for that yet.

I just hate American Apparel shirts because, even with the sizing chart, I'm never really sure which one to order since they always run incredibly small.

I just hate American Apparel shirts because, even with the sizing chart, I'm never really sure which one to order since they always run incredibly small.

They do? that might be a problem...

The size XL American Apparel t-shirts I've ordered in the past have all been on par with my expectations and previous experience with the size. Maybe it's just a problem with smaller and/or women's sizes?

Sign in to follow this