Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zacal

super smash bros. wiiu and 3ds

^how would that even be possible? The banjo-kazooie thing, not sonic.

I am so excited for this game, I have been waiting for a portable smash bros game for sooooooo long.

Banjo-Kazooie would require Microsoft to stop being assholes. So clearly that's not going to happen.

Also, this is my new desktop:

606387.jpg

And in other news. Pacman happened.

zlCfzSCqgRoNzlmoU0

Finally my dreams of having a game where pacman and megaman team up to beat up yoga instructors will be realized.

MW6TpZPYd58

Oh come on! Fire Emblem has 5 representatives in Smash, and Metroid only has one (well I suppose two with ZSS)!

Also a bit worried that Femme-Marth (whatever her name was) looks a little clone like to me.

MW6TpZPYd58

Oh come on! Fire Emblem has 5 representatives in Smash, and Metroid only has one (well I suppose two with ZSS)!

4. Chrom isn't a playable character.

Also a bit worried that Femme-Marth (whatever her name was) looks a little clone like to me.

Lucina. It makes sense she'd be a Marth clone, although I can't say that makes me all that excited to play as her.

Robin however looks great. I can see myself playing the crap out of him/her.

Not the most epic Falcon Punch I have ever seen.

Still, glad to see Captain Falcon back. LONG LIVE THE KNEE OF DEATH!

It's nice to see Cap have an official confirmation, but TBH I thought it was pretty obvious he was returning even without the confirmation. I'm more excited to see Robin since it is a fire emblem character that uses more than just a sword and his tome mechanic seems interesting. I just hope it doesn't become an annoyance as you run around waiting to get the right tome needed.

It's nice to see Cap have an official confirmation, but TBH I thought it was pretty obvious he was returning even without the confirmation. I'm more excited to see Robin since it is a fire emblem character that uses more than just a sword and his tome mechanic seems interesting. I just hope it doesn't become an annoyance as you run around waiting to get the right tome needed.

They could have taken a pure mage character from the game instead. Sword & tome seem completely OP. But then again... It's that magic lightning sword (Levin Sword). I'd love to see Henry in the game. BUT Robin has the advantage that you can choose the gender. That's a first in these games I think.

Well the thing with Tomes is that they seem to be limited use, although we don't know how long that use is or how to get the tomes back. We'll need to see a bit more out of Robin before we know how good he/she is.

EDIT: Not to mention it seems like the levi sword will also be breakable given there are screenshots of them using bronze swords

screen-7.jpg

BUT Robin has the advantage that you can choose the gender. That's a first in these games I think.

Which games? Smash?

Because you can also play as the Male Wii Fit Trainer or the Female Villager.

Ridley can't be in the game because he's too big.

Soo is Bowser, but Nintendo logic

Soo many characters now, all I want to know if the game's more competitive like melee. Brawl was a huge dissapointment

Here's Bowser Jr. and the koopling trailer

And yes you can now play with up to 8 players at once.

DRpOBrrC86A

Also Mewtwo is back

fkcsAqOz8xU

Finally, hes here.

wah7AGkkzl4

Watch out angels

3Tv3w1V5_Mg

I have no idea who this is, anyone.

vMvgKqMWAlg

vMvgKqMWAlg

You have good reason to not know who (s)he is. They are the custom character in the newest Fire Emblem game.

As in the one only out in Japan right now.

vMvgKqMWAlg

You have good reason to not know who (s)he is. They are the custom character in the newest Fire Emblem game.

As in the one only out in Japan right now.

I though it might of been something like that, thanks gman. So that makes seven characters from fire emblem now.

IDK anything about this game, but that

Omnislash

gave me warm fuzzies.

You never heard of Smash? It's the fighting game where you can have Mario, Link, Kirby, a bunch of Pokemon, and other Nintendo characters fight in a battle royale.

As it relates to Corrin, I understand why some Smash fans are frustrated. How much Fire Emblem is too much Fire Emblem?

IDK anything about this game, but that

Omnislash

gave me warm fuzzies.

As it relates to Corrin, I understand why some Smash fans are frustrated. How much Fire Emblem is too much Fire Emblem?

Smash is purely used as advertising for Fire Emblem. Also, clone characters

Roy is cool though, despite being low tier I mained him in Melee

I'm happy that there all done with all the dlc, and very happy with the new fighters as well. Also geno did make it but as a mii costum, and congrats on bayonetta as the ballot winner.

j1JERhUoQoU

Edit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVYb4_R7Ip5jLdWlIU3Byex7jnmy7hB1KwK77IcaWvtjhgBqak

Sign in to follow this