Sign in to follow this  
OANST

iPhone Update?

Definitely soon. We pushed out the Android update and have the iOS update ready to go. We need to do a bit more testing and will try to submit/release in a few weeks.

Definitely soon. We pushed out the Android update and have the iOS update ready to go. We need to do a bit more testing and will try to submit/release in a few weeks.

And how long we should wait?

I'm so happy to hear that! Can't wait! (but obviously will anyway)

At this point, I just want to hear a simple, definitive yes or no so that I can decide whether or not to take it off of my phone. It's fine if it isn't going to happen. Just...you know.... say something.

Hi! I wholeheartedly apologize for this. I should've kept you guys in the loop instead of this waiting game. The update has been tested, and I opted to wait until after Christmas to submit. Around Christmas the app store submissions always take longer, I wouldn't have been around to do any support should things go wrong (what could??!!!). I am submitting the build to apple on Monday morning. I really appreciate you guys' continued support for MMoJ. Again, really sorry :(

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE!

So I have the build ready to upload. I'm going to let test go through this a bit more tonight and will be uploading tomorrow morning! I'll let you guys know when Apple gives us the approval. Thanks against for your patience and support everyone! Happy New Year!

Great! Now, when's the next one coming? I want to know now! Don't mess with me, man!

HAHA! I'm so funny. Laugh with me. Now.

Heheheheh

Well, I just pushed the button for the update. So it should take maybe an hour to propagate to all the stores. Hope you enjoy it guys!

Ahh. That makes sense. Beastfly was fun to fight, and the new costumes look great. Thanks for the update!

Is this update supposed to fix the meteorite research achievement? If so, how do I unlock it if I've already researched the ones in the shop? Are there others to obtain beyond that?

So... is there any chance of an iOS update for this great game? I'd love to have my Meteoritesmith Achievement unlock :}

Having seen the "maybe" missive regarding a 64-bit version of MMoJ... can I just add my own "yes PLEASE!" comment? ;)

(...and if the abovementioned Meteoritesmith Achievement bug could be fixed, that would also be awesome!)

Thanks! :D