Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Mad_Pirate

Tim Schaffer and Lee Petty Keynote on Buenos Aires !

Hi there everyone !

For those of you DF Fans in Argentina ! Tim Schaffer and Lee Petty are both doing a keynote on the Argentinian Video Game Conference 2013 on Technopolis , event from October 23th to 26th.

If any of you wants to organize a meet up , this would be a perfect oportunity to do so !. If a meet up ever cames out , I might "forget" I have an exam on Nov 2nd and join you!.

Details here :

https://eventioz.com.ar/e/conferencias-videojuegos-2013

So awesome!! I have to work on those dates, but I'll try to sneak out earlier to his conference.

Just got back from it, it was pretty neat.

Tried to take a selfie with him but it didn't work out because the phone sucked balls :(

BXTgtJfIMAEd12_.jpg:large

I was there! I got to chat a lil bit with lee, and shake tim's hand... I didn't got a photo though... it was a crazy mob after tim's talk and it was hard to get close to him... awesome event. also got to meet with Nathan, the creator of Sword & Sorcery EP, awesome dude

I was there, especially for Tim. I can honestly say that Tim's speech was, without a single slice of a doubt, one of the highlights of my life so far, and also a moment of great inspiration to keep my creativity top-notch.

I also handed him an envelope with a special piece of fan-art and one (also special) comic strip as an homage to LucasArts after the closure. Was that a bit too "crazed fan"? There were many crazed fans, there. (there even was Manny Calavera. That was *awesome*)

(Max)

Sign in to follow this